Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

Falcarius

Roleplay Name: De Aeterna
Minecraft username: DreamSmasher
Players you already know on the minecraft server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: This is my first RP, though I've played on many faction servers.

What servers you play on: WaffleCraft, Equestria

Why would you like to join our server: I think I could bring a lot of interesting (but good) things to the server. I've never griefed before, have a decent knowledge of the game and am a decent, fun guy in general.

weslee

Roleplay Name: Weslee
Minecraft username: Wolfshade
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Dormarth, Rhakin

Previous roleplay experience: Ridiculous amounts of DnD, along with personal things. PM me BlackStar if you want to know.

What servers you play on:None

Why would you like to join our server: My friends are wanting me to help them build their lovely town/cult/town :D

Ralazo

Accepted
DreamSmasher
Wolfshade

Devilosboy

Roleplay Name: Uriuki Katakuna
Minecraft username: Devilosboy
Players you already know on the minecraft server: none

Previous roleplay experience: 3 servers of roleplay

What servers you play on: zarcraft roleplay server

Why would you like to join our server: i tried to find a medieval rpg for a long time so i found this one i am a good rper and i love medieval buildings

Knife_cz

I see alot of 13 years old got accepted.For example Falcarius,or by minecraft name DreamShamer,he never roleplayed before-are you even sure he knows what is roleplaying?I guess he gave lack of information.

Devilosboy

me?
nah i roleplay on games
i can roleplay verry well why would i give lack informations ? i'm not that person

skytt246

Roleplay Name: Nexony

Minecraft username: Skytt1995

Players you already know on the minecraft server:

Previous roleplay experience:What servers you play on: Warcraft 3 pro RPer

Why would you like to join our server: I love RP and recently started playing minecraft

Ralazo

I'm willing to give you a chance. Don't fuck up.

Accepted.
Skytt1995
Devilosboy

blobbob

Roleplay Name: Lori

Minecraft username: blobbob22

Players you already know on the minecraft server: none but i hope to have some soon  ;)

Previous roleplay experience: I moderate my oan server, which is purely RP. Also i play a lot of mediveal games, and occasionally dongons and dragons.

What servers you play on: my oan

Why would you like to join our server: So I can be part of a bigger community of minecrafters. To have fun. To have more fun on minecraft online and to meet some awesome people.

geccoy

Quote from: Devilosboy on 13-06-2011
me?
nah i roleplay on games
i can roleplay verry well why would i give lack informations ? i'm not that person

Don't join this server please.

Falcarius

Knife, when I said I had no roleplay experience I meant within Minecraft. I frequently play scenario paintball and airsoft, in addition to D&D and other stuff like that. I'm sorry if I caused any confusion.

Imitatio

RP Name: Steven
MC Username: Imitatio2
Players already on: None
Previous roleplay experience: Played a few games, Guild Wars, WoW, etc. Also played a few good roleplay servers:
Servers you play on: I've played on quite a few servers. Some were griefed from the start, some you had to pay to play, and some were great. I usually played on the Midgard MC, but I've stopped doing that. Right now, I don't play on a server.
Why I would like to join: To find a good server, to find a server w/o griefers, and to find one that is overall fun.

swainer25

Roleplay Name: Saywat (nickname)
Minecraft username:swainer25

Players you already know on the minecraft server:minerollie123

Previous roleplay experience:What servers you play on: I have none but im really exited to try one

Why would you like to join our server: It looks like a really fun server and i just want to hang out with some guys and have a good time! I also kinda think that it would be soo epic to be a rogue thief/spy if you get what i mean! Also it seems awesome, its like clan wars but minecraft! I mean its got to be fun!

swainer25

Roleplay Name: Saywat (nickname)
Minecraft username:swainer25
Servers i play on: Projectborealis.sytes.net
                           discovr.us      the skyway.net
Players you already know on the minecraft server:minerollie123

Previous roleplay experience:What servers you play on: I have none but im really exited to try one

Why would you like to join our server: It looks like a really fun server and i just want to hang out with some guys and have a good time! I also kinda think that it would be soo epic to be a rogue thief/spy if you get what i mean! Also it seems awesome, its like clan wars but minecraft! I mean its got to be fun!

sorry i messed up on the first. fail

kreigan

Roleplay Name:Sir William Marshall
Minecraft username:salai9
Players you already know on the minecraft server:No one.

Previous roleplay experience:As I have not played many roleplay servers I may lack experience but i am a fast learner and am able to pick up any roles assigned to me.

What servers you play on:I have played on a range of servers the required you to play as part of a community, helping people to build stuff and be part of a town.

Why would you like to join our server:I would like to join your server to experience a different styled rpg to the other ones that i have played, and would like to team up to create some awesome structures and to just be apart of a medieval community. :D

Ralazo

Accepted.
swainer25 ~ You can use the edit button.
Imitatio2
Salai9

Imitatio

Quote from: Ralazo on 14-06-2011
Accepted.
swainer25 ~ You can use the edit button.
Imitatio2
Salai9

Yeah, I tried the IP, and it didn't work. :c It says I'm not whitelisted.

Ralazo

Odd, let me re-add you.

Poopship

Roleplay Name: Rusty
Minecraft username: PoopshipMcGee
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: FRP, SRP, HLRP. COTH WowRP

What servers you play on: FRP

Why would you like to join our server: I wanna' mix it up, not sure how great Minecraft RP can be.

Ralazo

Quote from: Poopship on 14-06-2011
Roleplay Name: Rusty
Minecraft username: PoopshipMcGee
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: FRP, SRP, HLRP. COTH WowRP

What servers you play on: FRP

Why would you like to join our server: I wanna' mix it up, not sure how great Minecraft RP can be.
Accepted.

GreenLeprechaun

Roleplay Name: Bonzi O'Brien
Minecraft username: GreenLeprechaun

Players you already know on the minecraft server: I do not know any others on the server.

Previous roleplay experience: I have experience with roleplay games in real life, and played it in other
ways. However i have not played it in minecraft yet.

What servers you play on: For now I have only been playing single player and on one of my friends servers where i've been practicing, building realistic buildings (medieval buildings and castles)

Why would you like to join our server: Because I like playing rp and live in the medival age. Also I have searched for a good rp server for some time and those I find have been shut down.

Even though it is my first time on a medieval server I am a fast learner.
Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piƱata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

Hypherios

Roleplay name: Garon Silverblade
Minecraft Username: Hpyherios
Players you allready know on the server: Nobody.
Roleplay experiences: World of warcraft, IRL rp games, few other games, but never tryed MC roleplay
What servers you play on: Only played on HUncraft yet, learne a few useful things about building.

Why would you like to join our server: I've seen many vieos about minecraft RP ( A few of Yogscast ) and i would like to try it, and this server looks great, AND i heard great things about it aswell

Ralazo

Accepted
GreenLeprechaun
Hpyherios

Hypherios

Just a simple question, how long does it take to whitelist, i cant join...

Ralazo

I'm doing it right now.