Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

lancery98

Quote from: mxh24 on 06-06-2011
Roleplay Name: Even Lippincot
Minecraft username: Mxh24
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Delcro
Previous roleplay experience: On minecraft? None... On gmod, for about 3 years I have been role playing.

What servers you play on: Minecraft, Mostly my friends, and ones I have mod on. Gmod, Of course HGN, some *gameing, and random role-play servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I wish to bring my roleplay experiance to minecraft, and I want to join a HGN minecraft server so I can roleplay and have fun. (I love minecraft )
Mxh, did you play on Simply vanilla?  I swear I remember you

blobbob

Roleplay Name: Lori

Minecraft username: blobbob22

Players you already know on the minecraft server: none

Previous roleplay experience: on my oan server we play rp

What servers you play on: my oan :)

Why would you like to join our server: because i want to be part of a bigger rp community

synchronosis

Roleplay Name: Rafiel Cappricion
Minecraft username: Synchronosis

Players you already know on the minecraft server:

Unfortunately, none.

Previous roleplay experience:

I've participated in the roleplay aspect of numerous MMORPG's. I've also ran my own minecraft roleplay server however I was unable to bring in enough crowd, I got to 12 members and had to with great disapointment, shut the server down. I couldn't draw trustworthy admin either. On top of these, I've rp'd in games like Second Life, and Lord of The Rings Online. Roleplay, is not an issue and is something I like to think I excel at.

What servers you play on:

Just a bunch of friends private servers that were put up for the soul purpose of connecting our ideas with eachother. I've played in no major servers before except for my own Roleplay and Survival servers.

Why would you like to join our server:

Ever since I've bought Minecraft (sometime during middle stages of alpha) I've wanted to embrace in a MC roleplay community. I think that I'd make a great addition and bring in character. I've browsed the forums and I have to say I'm pleased with what I see. I'm hopeful for acceptance, look forward to hearing back from you folks.

Synchronosis

Bubdill9898

Roleplay Name:Luke
Minecraft username:DeadSteel52
Players you already know on the minecraft server:Patriots2213
Previous roleplay experience:Runescape, WoW
What servers you play on:None, yet
Why would you like to join our server:I love Minecraft and roleplaying, so I wanted to mix the two.  Also, I want to make more minecraft friends.

laser_freak3

Roleplay Name:Aradon Winterborne
Minecraft username:laser_freak3
Players you already know on the minecraft server: meldin (forum username)

Previous roleplay experience:Minecraft servers (4-5)

What servers you play on:0 :(

Why would you like to join our server:a friend suggested it to me and i don't currently have a server to play on

Sir_Therim

Roleplay Name: Sir Therim
Minecraft username: Sir_Therim
Players you already know on the minecraft server: N/A
Previous roleplay experience: N/A
used to: server.MinecraftOmega.com, evil one i have forgotten
minecraft omega fell into dissrepair, the evil one corrupted into its currents state. O.o Joining these two servers was to find a Role playing server, but was entirely unsuccessful.
Its a trap!

swainer25

Roleplay Name: Swainer25
Minecraft username: Swainer25
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: none but am willing to play im no noob

What servers you play on: discovr.us, my own server, the skyway.net, and random others

Why would you like to join our server: I am looking to have a fun time not to ruin or greif anything. i just want to play with the guys and have a good time. Also this server looks epic

TrenkerZ

Roleplay Name:Dante
Minecraft username:TrenkerZ

Previous roleplay experience:I have played a lot of X-box/Ps3/PC roleplaying games, no minecraft RP server thought, I watch them on youtube a lot thought, and I understand the basic rules of RP minecraft.

What servers you play on: I am owned of my own server, I am mod and donator on 3 of my other fav servers I play on, they are all PVP, I have been wanting to get into a good RP server, but they all require SO much papierwork and applications. There was this one server I wanted to get into, they said they would reply to you if you are declined or accepted, I tried for 3 months until they finally actually read it, and they declined it -_- So I was REALLY pissed at that, and I would GREATLY appreciate it if you guys gave me a try :)

Rhakin

Roleplay Name: Amadeus Firestone
Minecraft username: Rhakin
Dormarth
Over a decade's worth, honestly.  Chat Roleplaying, Tabletops such as DND, Vampire, and various others.  Larping experience.  Just a lot of experience, in this field.
Currently, none.
Dormarth recommended this server to me, and it sounds like it would be fun.

mattlittle36

Roleplay Name: Matt Little
Minecraft username: Mattlittle36
Players you already know on the minecraft server: braindawgs11, geccoy,

Previous roleplay experience: played on the server before

What servers you play on: just this

Why would you like to join our server: because its well good? haha

EpicPandatheWise

Roleplay Name: Duke
Minecraft username: EpicPandatheWise
Players you already know on the minecraft server: nobody :D

Previous roleplay experience: Yes

What servers you play on: Pwndoras Box and friends private servers

Why would you like to join our server: I really like to roleplay and i think it can be really fun when everybody works together on roleplay's

LupineFencer

Roleplay Name: Cynder
Minecraft Username: LupineFencer
Players you already know on minecraft server: None
Previous Roleplay Experience: I Volunteer at a Renaissance faire, Chat Roleplaying, D&D (player not DM)
What Servers you play on: None
Why would you like to join our server: I'm an avid roleplayer/writer, and i feel that any adventures here could translate into some short stories.

Esekherif

Roleplay Name: Esek
Minecraft username: Esekherif

Previous roleplay experience: World of warcraft and a bit in minecraft

What servers you play on: Turkcraft

Why would you like to join our server: I started roleplaying with World of warcraft years ago and I enjoyed it a lot but stopped playing the game! Since I play Minecraft now I think this RP experience will be better.

Also I'm sick of seeing servers with ugly buildings and ruins everywhere, I want to play in a high quality server with a friendly community. That's why I'm giving this one a shot! Thanks in advance.

Ortizme

Roleplay Name: Friar Hadrian
Minecraft username: Ortizme
None
I've been role playing on Garry's Mod for around 3 years now. I am still an admin on a server. I've done some RL role playing.
Some private servers my friends make and the NTYguns server
I absolutely love roleplaying and minecraft so this is the perfect combination of the two. I have been playing ES IV: Oblivion for a while now and I really would like to cross over that playstyle and story into this server. This server looks like it has a dedicated team and players so I can't wait!

Demonizer877

Ral? are you still checking these? They seem to be piling up, and I don't know if you're doing it privately but we need more people on the server.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

LupusCallidus

Perhaps we have more than one whitelister?
Titan Motstand

Demonizer877

no they would constantly be annoying each other. Someone would want one person to be on and the other would want that person to be denied.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Ralazo

I have to apologize, been extremely busy with work the last 4 days.
I'll check them today.

Lukee9

Roleplay Name: Lucide
Minecraft username: Lukee9
Players you already know on the minecraft server: 0

Previous roleplay experience: World Of Warcraft private server (I got hacked so don't judge about that :P) i had a guild of 180 people and we roleplayed every day as mages and shapeshifters and stuff.

What servers you play on: My own. TimeCraft

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy roleplay a lot!!!

Gabriel23

Roleplay Name: Gabriel Brine
Minecraft Username: Sooty230
Players you already know: 0
Previous roleplay experience: Wow Rp server, Neverwinter Nights Rp server, several written Rp forums
What servers you play on: My own medieval server with a few friends
Why would you like to join our server: Have been unable to find a good Minecraft RP server that I can fully immerse myself in

Ralazo

Accepted
Gabriel23/Sooty230
Lukee9
Ortizme
Esekherif
LupineFencer
Synchronosis
EpicPandatheWise
DeadSteel52
laser_freak3
Sir_Therim
minerollie123
lancery98
TrenkerZ
Rhakin
Denied
Reapply in 2 days. (13/06/2011)
blobbob22 ~ Give more information, I find your application lacking determination to join.
Swainer25 ~ Same reason as above.
Mattlittle36 ~ Same reason.

hollywoodbad

Roleplay Name: Joe Smith
Minecraft username: Hollywoodbad
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Turkey

Previous roleplay experience: IG HGN TnB BnT (all serious Gmod roleplay servers really)

What servers you play on: I still play on IG and BnT. They are serious Fallout roleplay and Clonewars RP along with WW3 roleplay. I also play a Terraria server and I used to play IG's minecraft before it died.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server because it would be fun to have an actual roleplay for once instead of (All your gold belong to us) and all that junk because it isnt fun with people stealing your things and then laughing -_-

Ralazo

Quote from: hollywoodbad on 11-06-2011
Roleplay Name: Joe Smith
Minecraft username: Hollywoodbad
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Turkey

Previous roleplay experience: IG HGN TnB BnT (all serious Gmod roleplay servers really)

What servers you play on: I still play on IG and BnT. They are serious Fallout roleplay and Clonewars RP along with WW3 roleplay. I also play a Terraria server and I used to play IG's minecraft before it died.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server because it would be fun to have an actual roleplay for once instead of (All your gold belong to us) and all that junk because it isnt fun with people stealing your things and then laughing -_-
Accepted.

Ravanger

Roleplay Name:Krudan Tolen ( Not to sure yet but I think this will do for now.)

Minecraft username: Kranzer

Players you already know on the minecraft server: |HGN| ComradeBritish, Neagtive Zero( I think so.)
Couple more just can't think of them.

Previous roleplay experience: HGN Stalker,FRP,Crussaria, Necropolis, VRP Halo Roleplay, TnB, Star ship troopers(LONG TIME AGO.) ( A lot of other servers just can't remember.)

What servers you play on:HGN stalker roleplay, HGN fallout roleplay

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy minecraft and I love HGN. I would like to join the minecraft HGN server to give it a try and roleplay with some of my buddies on there. As well to add to the player base of our Minecraft roleplay. I think we me on it I could add some decent roleplay as I am a veteran roleplayer and decent person.

Ralazo

Quote from: Ravanger on 11-06-2011

Roleplay Name:Krudan Tolen ( Not to sure yet but I think this will do for now.)

Minecraft username: Kranzer

Players you already know on the minecraft server: |HGN| ComradeBritish, Neagtive Zero( I think so.)
Couple more just can't think of them.

Previous roleplay experience: HGN Stalker,FRP,Crussaria, Necropolis, VRP Halo Roleplay, TnB, Star ship troopers(LONG TIME AGO.) ( A lot of other servers just can't remember.)

What servers you play on:HGN stalker roleplay, HGN fallout roleplay

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy minecraft and I love HGN. I would like to join the minecraft HGN server to give it a try and roleplay with some of my buddies on there. As well to add to the player base of our Minecraft roleplay. I think we me on it I could add some decent roleplay as I am a veteran roleplayer and decent person.

Denied.