Quote from: geccoy on 07-05-2011
Quote from: CrankyoldmanYeah on 07-05-2011
Quote from: geccoy on 07-05-2011
Accepted

+Sacsheep
+Pownage6

Denied

-Crankyoldman1901

My reason for denying you, Cranky, is because you have o roleplay experience, and you were spamming the forums.
Well for one you don't really need roleplay experience to have an Imagination and for two sorry for spamming the forum.  :-\ I hope you reconsider.  :'(

I won't reconsider.
Stop using emoticons.
Sorry for using emoticons but to be honest I wasn't spamming, only asking a question and you don't need 'Roleplay Experience' to be able to act in a Role.

It was spamming.
If you read the Whitelist Rules, you would've known not to use emoticons, and to send all questions to me through PM.
You need roleplay experience to know how to roleplay, what IC and OOC means.
This is a dead topic now.
Stop arguing it.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Well for one I didn't see the Whitelist rules like the person earlier and no, this isn't a dead topic, you can use roleplay without 'Genuine Experience' just like you can dream without practice (I am a Lucid Dreamer -Which means I can control them-) and stop acting as if this is a CV to get into University.
Emoticons aren't important, Don't refuse the right to go onto a server just because they used emoticons.
Also, if your going to make a rules page, post a link on the first page.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Oh and why do you think that I don't know OOC and IC are? OOC means out-of character and IC means in-character. If your wondering I learnt these in drama

geccoy

Crankyoldman, I will whitelist you.
However, one screw up, and I will de-whitelist you the second I hear of it.

Stop spamming the whitelist thread.

Accepted

+Crankyoldman1901

CrankyoldmanYeah

Everybody, a greifer is about to try for whitelist. His name is mark12321 and the reason why i know him is because he was banned from a server that i went on. Please don't let him on. If you don't believe me go on crazyfools.com and look on the ban appeal forum.

SICKNinja

Roleplay Name:SICK_NINJA
Minecraft Username:SICKNINJA
Players I know on this server: Nobody, but will sure look foward to!
Previous Roleplay Experience:On a server that sucked!
What Server's  Do I play on: Anyone that has a nice commuinity and nice admins
Why Would I like to join your server: I would like to join it because I feel like this will be a fun time on minecraft! :) :) :)

DSzacht

Roleplay Name: Zach Letot
Minecraft username: zacht_180
Players you already know on the minecraft server: HitMan5523, visiblewind (they recommended this server to me; they both are also members of our Garry'sMod RP server)

Previous roleplay experience: I have not yet had any Minecraft RP experience, but I know I'll learn it and be wise with it. I've done a lot of multiplayer role play in my life. Garry'sMod was always one of my favorites. I'm an UpperAdministrator for the Garry'sMod roleplay server Disclaimed Studios Home of EpicRP, and I love it all. It wasn't one of those seriousRP servers that makes everyone mad, it was semi-serious and the character interactions were always in depth and fun to experience.

What servers you play on: A Garry'sMod RP server, but never a Minecraft one yet.

Why would you like to join our server: I love role playing and people say I'm fun to RP with. I hope to play with you guys.

geccoy

Accepted

+zacht_180

Denied

-SICKNINJA

The reason I denied you SICKNINJA, is one, you obviously did not look at the whitelist rules thread.
Two, you were very vague about most of your answers.
On your application, it said on a server that sucked.
Is that your only roleplay experience?
That is only one flaw.
So, you are denied.
I will not be looking at your app again.
Please PM me if you want to plead your case.

Corgi Lobster

Roleplay Name: August Hawk
Minecraft username: pokepossum
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Gmod PERP (not lite), WarCraft 3 RP custom games, My World of Warcraft main character is on Ravenholdt-US, a PvPRP server with serious role players that I've been playing with for quite a while, and I've been on some Second Life RP sims that have a serious set of rules and conditions that must be met in order to roleplay. And when I was younger, I would roleplay by myself on videogames like "The Legend of Zelda" and pretend I was someone other than the main character, like a bounty hunter that killed hobgoblins with his bow or a marathon racer that ran through levels on Super Mario 64 and stuff like that.

What servers you play on: None at the moment.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join a roleplaying server with serious roleplaying and an awesome community so we can all have fun!
Meow.

ChiefOh

Roleplay Name: Lucius Nekoon
Minecraft username: ChiefOh
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None at the moment

Previous roleplay experience: Did my fair share of Gmod roleplaying, done a bit of minecraft rping, although im not the most experienced rper. My willing to learn and adapt is what i think makes me a solid addition

What servers you play on: Acania

Why would you like to join our server: I really have been looking for a server that has an actual solid base of rpers. In addition i love nothing more then immersing myself into and experience and i hope i will be allowed to experience the fair land of Aceon and look forward to (If i make the whitelist) helping build and create more to add to this already magnificent server

geccoy

Accepted

+pokepossum
+ChiefOh

Nishari

Roleplay Name: Nisha Moretti
Minecraft username: Nishari
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Sacsheep, who recommended me to this server. ^.^

Previous roleplay experience: I've been roleplaying for about 7 years, mostly on Ragnarok Online servers. I'm not familiar with minecraft, but my friend assures me that it's fun. :)

What servers you play on: AeonRO.

Why would you like to join our server: I've been looking for a new outlet for roleplay, and minecraft looks like a very interesting opportunity.

scimitri

Roleplay name:jasty
minecraft username:jasty
Players i know at the server: none

Previous rp esxperience:i have rped quite a lot mostly in world of warcraft and i would like to see if it would work out on minecraft aswell.

Why would you like to join our server: i scrolled through google for rp server sand found yours and it looks rather promising so i would like to give it a try

t_newel

Roleplay Name:Garin Rouse

Minecraft Username:t_newel

Players I know:none

Previous roleplay Experience:I've played Dungeons and Dragons alot, and used to play on Rp server on wow wich is kinda strict Rp since if you dont follow you get kicked off the server.

Servers I play on:none at the moment

Your server seems like it has been well planned and managed :) plus Ive been looking for a nice play to play minecraft that has a friendly enviorment

geccoy

Accepted

+Nishari
+t_newel

Denied

-jasty

Jasty, I denied you because of your application.
You gave me no time-frame of how much you RPed, and although it is no doubt a lot, only World of Warcraft isn't much to build off of.
Minecraft isn't WoW.
Its not an MMORPG.
Most people that come from WoW or, want WoW stuff in-game, (cough cough, HGNturkey that one time with the goblins that one time, although, you might've been trolling cough cough) it just doesn't work out.
As for the rest of your application, there really isn't much.

T_newel/Tommy, luckily, I'm withdrawing my emoticon rule, or I would've denied you on the spot.
I trust that people will not use them.
Read the rules next time.
Someone who doesn't even bother to look at something called the whitelist rules, shouldn't even be on this server.

But, I'm a bigger person then that, and I will let you on.

Redemption

Roleplay Name: Aegidius
Minecraft username: Redemption_
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Turk
Previous roleplay experience: My friends server, but before this habbo(yes, don't laugh at me), warcraft, world of warcraft, starcrafts, lots of crafts and garrys mod.
What servers you play on: None yet, unless i'm accepted here
Why would you like to join our server: I'm looking for an rp server that has rp and my friend wants me here, to roleplay with him so I would love to join.

geccoy

Accepted

+Redemption_

Blessed_Kingdoms_Group

Minecraft username: Sherv272 (Ryan)

Minecraft username: Link10983 (Sean)

Minecraft username: Miles17 (Miles)

Minecraft username: Ingruo (Rick)

Minecraft username: Oiuytrewq (Tyrone)

Minecraft username: Lightfoot96 (Jack)

Minecraft username: Zipzapxd (Leighton)

Minecraft username: Ironheild (Sarah)

Minecraft username: Jerias (Bradley)

Minecraft username: Ashstyx (Ashley)

Minecraft username: Pyromaniac626 (Sam)

Minecraft username: Dreamstate7711 (Glen)

Minecraft username: Daylight95 (Matt)

Hope thats all of them

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Blessed_Kingdoms_Group on 10-05-2011
Minecraft username: Sherv272 (Ryan)

Minecraft username: Link10983 (Sean)

Minecraft username: Miles17 (Miles)

Minecraft username: Ingruo (Rick)

Minecraft username: Oiuytrewq (Tyrone)

Minecraft username: Lightfoot96 (Jack)

Minecraft username: Zipzapxd (Leighton)

Minecraft username: Ironheild (Sarah)

Minecraft username: Jerias (Bradley)

Minecraft username: Ashstyx (Ashley)

Minecraft username: Pyromaniac626 (Sam)

Minecraft username: Dreamstate7711 (Glen)

Minecraft username: Daylight95 (Matt)

Hope thats all of them

I am taking care of this Geccoy.

geccoy

sioxernic

Roleplay Name: Mina Terisia
Minecraft username: sioxernic
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None, pretty new to MineCraft so knows noone

Previous roleplay experience:
I play LARP
I am Co-working on a LARP project currently of own design
Several Pen & Paper (D&D, Werewolf, Vampires, Shadowrun (Lightly), Serenity, both GM and Player in most)
GMod Roleplay (Theres alot of passive roleplay)
World of Warcraft Roleplay (Unfortunately this was something I could not take seriously, mostly because of the players and the overabundance of non rp players

What servers you play on:
Hmmm, none.

Why would you like to join our server:
I would like to have a rich RP experience where the world is being built rather than being in a prebuild world.
From the moment I heart about MineCraft I found it interesting as an RP concept and went on for a search for an interesting one.
It being found in a Medieval Roleplay is fantastic.

Though I must say my experience playing in a non native language is quite limited and therefor my "Medieval" Vocabulary is unfortunately quite lacking, I usually make up for it by being a fast learner.

I don't know how harsh you judge your applications, but make a note that I will not hold a grudge am I not "accepted" :P

I hope to have a good time playing with you if I am allowed :)

Peace out!

I WILL NEVER HAVE A SIGNATURE...
Oh... Wait a minute... CRAP! to late.

geccoy

Ragolution

What happened to
"NO SMILEYFACES BLUH BLUH"?

Demonizer877

she removed that rule. Probably because most people were saying "that's a stupid rule BLUH BLUH"
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

ImOnIt

Roleplay Name: Mr.s
Minecraft username: imon1t
Players you already know on the minecraft server: nobody

Previous roleplay experience: ive been playing World of warcraft and Runescape and a bit of small rp games.

What servers you play on: no name on the server

Why would you like to join our server: because rp is awsome and i love it.