Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

ichibanjack

Roleplay Name: Zike
Minecraft username: ichibanjack
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None so far!

Previous roleplay experience: I started in WoW a few years back, since then I moved to a few Cryptic games, which are MMO's, and I've had a lot of fun! So a total of around 3 and a half years

What servers you play on: None so far, but hopefully I can say yours after this is done!

Why would you like to join our server: I've roleplayed a lot, and I love it! I've made many friends and met many people over the years, I've thoroughly enjoyed every roleplay I can get in on. So far the other servers (especially the open ones) are unorganized and hectic. I've been searching for one that I can actually process what's going on, and I know with a game like Minecraft it's going to be a lot of fun!

Anyway, hopefully you'll accept this and I'll see all of you in game!

gunslinger7

Roleplay Name: Sav Redeemer
Minecraft username: gunslinger7
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Pretty well everyone who is active
Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft RP , a few other RP games even a couple text only ones lol
What servers you play on: This one, a few other RP servers
Why would you like to join our server: so i can re-join friends an the great RP experience the server offers

Claizen

Roleplay Name: Claizen
Minecraft username: AI_Zen (That's AI like Artificial Intelligence)
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: World of Caenyr, which was a neverwinter nights RP server, some WoW RP and a lot of pen-and-paper roleplaying games like dungeons and dragons.

What servers you play on: none

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server because I am looking for a good RP experience and immersion into a good RP world. I would like to participate in world building and contribute to a rich and immersive world with beautiful yet plausible architecture. I am very patient and am planning on building a large  and beautiful town which I hope will be added to the towns of Aceon.

emperor bobby

Real Name: I'd rather not Say Online, Just call me Bobby, Please.
Roleplay Name: Bobby Wesker
Minecraft username: Emperor_Bobby
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I'm Not sure, But I Think i'm Well known, or Atleast, Not A total stranger to most of HGN.
Previous roleplay experience: SRP, FORP, (HGN servers) and that's about it.
What servers you play on: See above.
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to Try a Unique Role play experience in a game with such great potential as minecraft, And Feel that starting somewhere Familiar, such as an HGN server would be best.

meetdadoom

Roleplay Name: Norman Garos
Minecraft username: Meetdadoom
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Falvator, Jsmith, Portkins, Paintcheck's Demon,geecoy
Previous roleplay experience: SRP, FORP, F-RP
What servers you play on: On minecraft only a private server between friends and the hgn one.
Why would you like to join our server: Well, Falvator and I have a city to run so I kind of need the whitelist. Plus roleplaying on Minecraft can be done really well.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

TheViking_Lord

Roleplay Name: Ragnarök Rodman
Minecraft username: PoopSlayer

Previous roleplay experience: I have not been on any RP servers, but play an extensive amount of time playing Xbox RP games i.e. GTA 4, Fable series, WoW, Fallout series.

What servers you play on: Small group of friends, and small friendly servers

Why would you like to join our server: I want to join because your one of the few servers that offer this type of game, RP is something I truly enjoy. I recently watched Yogcast and all their shorts of Israphel, after watching this I was really eager to join an RP server. I love minecraft and I love RP. I also write a lot thus love to think of new characters and  new background stories, I think I would never disappoint with my character.
"cool story, bro"

Reblas

Roleplay Name: Reblas Hildo
Minecraft username: Thegrimace99
Players you already know on the minecraft server:None
Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons And Dragons, minecraft, console games
What servers you play on: Massive, used to play on sin, godcraft, and haven gaming
Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying and believe i have much to offer.

SpinX_

Roleplay Name:Bjorn Hildir
Minecraft username:SpinX_
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Well been around so some should know me :P
Previous roleplay experience:Other rpg games, Witcher, Gothic
What servers you play on:none, well this one berfore the new whitelist
Why would you like to join our server:Im the proud founder of Asgaard the peacful viking village and i want to expand it : )

kottenisback

Roleplay Name:Dervak
Minecraft username:Kottenisback
Players you already know on the minecraft server:Jeangray

Previous roleplay experience:World of Warcraft, Lord of the rings online, IRL RP.

What servers you play on:No servers at moment I recently bought the game.

Why would you like to join our server:It seems nice and friendly and that it will give me a good Roleplay experience.

superbshot

Roleplay name: kazan.

Minecraft username:griffincole.

Players You Already Know On The Minecraft Server:none.

Previous Roleplay Experience: DC Universe online, WoW, and alot more.

What Server Do You Play On:None at the moment.

Why Would You Like To Join Our Server:Because Roleplay is fun, And Minecraft is fun combining them would make a great thing. Also Beacause ive never Been In a Rp Server.

SovietRoulette

Roleplay Name: Kronok Sal
Minecraft username: sovietroulette
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I have been RPing for 8 years now since I was 15 when I wandered into an MSN RP Chat Room. I've RPed both text and in video games such as Neverwinter Nights and DAoC aswell as many like them.

What servers you play on: No other minecraft servers at the moment

Why would you like to join our server: the server seems to have a very rich community of players and is well maintained from what I can tell and I am currently looking for a good RP server to spend my time on when I'm not at work.

IamJon

Roleplay Name: Labion Remus (Lay-bee-on | Ree-Muss)
Minecraft Username: TronicJP
Players already known on the server: None, I'm new to Minecraft multiplayer.
Previous Roleplay experience: DarkRP Garry's mod servers, WoW (Realms are Terenas and Kargath), etc.
What servers I play on: My friend will occasionally have a private Minecraft server running and I've been trying to get one going as well (I think I might have it)
Why I would like to join your server: A Minecraft RP sounds like a lot of fun, and I hope to help out in the experience. I promise not to grief, but that kind of goes without saying.

And thanks you Bl★ck Star for pointing me in the right direction!
"Game over man! Game over!"

GIFSoup

Ragolution

Quote from: IamJon on 09-04-2011
Previous Roleplay experience: DarkRP Garry's mod servers, WoW (Realms are Terenas and Kargath), etc.
What servers I play on: My friend will occasionally have a private Minecraft server running and I've been trying to get one going as well (I think I might have it)
Why I would like to join your server: A Minecraft RP sounds like a lot of fun, and I hope to help out in the experience. I promise not to grief, but that kind of goes without saying.

If you've played DarkRP you should join our SRP and FoRP servers.

They're much better than DarkRP.

IamJon

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-04-2011
Quote from: IamJon on 09-04-2011

If you've played DarkRP you should join our SRP and FoRP servers.

Alright, I'll give them a go. I'm always looking for new things to do.

GIFSoup

IamJon

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-04-2011

if you've played DarkRP you should join our SRP and FoRP servers.

I can't seem to find them. Are they Garry's mod servers? What are the full names of the servers, and what key tags should I use to search them?

GIFSoup

Paintcheck

Look on the forums above this one their IPs are listed.

IamJon

GIFSoup

Reblas

Am i added to the whitelist yet?

Mushketeer

Roleplay Name: Mush Longstrider
Minecraft username: Mushketeer
Players you already know on the minecraft server: none :(

Previous roleplay experience: I have played WoW, Oblivion and some other console games

What servers you play on: I have played on AGMC but dislike it becuase it says it has a community feel but really the 'magic' only starts when you have been on the server for at least 30 days

Why would you like to join our server: I love RP and love Minecraft ... Minecraft + RP = Minecraft RP servers. Thats basically it I love to roleplay and love Minecraft Multiplayer

Lord_Blair

Roleplay Name: Lord Blair
Minecraft username:Lord_Blair
Players you already know on the minecraft server: All of them...
Previous roleplay experience: 6 months of minecraft and 4 other years of random games.
What servers you play on:This Server.
Why would you like to join our server: I like RP and I want to get back on.

IamJon

I've been meaning to ask... When should we expect for our apps to be looked over/approved? Like when will Bl★ck Star come back online? I don't mean to sound impatient, i'm just curious.

GIFSoup

Bucky

Sorry guys... I thought Black was just checking the apps now so I neglected it, he now comes to me telling me I have three pages of apps to check... I'm exhausted and beat, it'll have to wait for tomorrow...

Sincerest Apologies,

Buck.

IamJon

Don't worry about it, it's fine.

GIFSoup

Marxman

Name: Imran
Roleplay Name: None yet, want to scope the server before I settle.
Minecraft Name: vXMarxmanXv

Players I already know on the server: None, hopefully changing soon.

Previous RP Experience: Hours upon hours of game time in RPGs from Mass Effect down to Pokemon. Also some text-based RP'ing.

Servers I Already Play On: Midgard (World of Terra)

Why I'd Like to Join: As far as I've found, there are not many decent RP servers for Minecraft. Midgard is good, the RP is on hold as we change over. Found your server from a general Google Search, the nice looking website and long application process leads me to think that this Server will have good people to RP with. I just pray people don't speak in a cheezy or other Mary-Sue-ish manner.

Archangel94

Roleplay Name: Ranger
Minecraft username: Archangel94
Players you already know on the minecraft server: None that i think of.

Previous roleplay experience: Mostly on HGN SRP and FORP.

What servers you play on: On my friends server.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to try out rp on minecraft, from what i can see on the forum it looks pretty cool.