Weapons of Aceon (test thread)

Started by DasHeadCrap, 12-05-2013

DasHeadCrap

Hello Aceon I wanted to make a thread on this just so newbies and some long timers could know the arts of Warfare in Aceon. As a disclaimer I am not a moderator or on the staff and thus this is non official. I'm making this more in hope for it to be official or for a staff member to make an official thread based off of this.  Below post like this: 
Weapon:
Description: (how it's used and looks goes here)
Faction that uses it: (optional)
Class: (this is only if it's a faction specific weapon and is only used by certain members of said faction)
I don't plan on this becoming official I just want this to be more of an idea for an official thread and so lesser weapons like Billhooks and Halberds can be known and described better in Aceon.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Edvyn

I don't really see the point of adding a weapons thread, any unique weapons are to be negotiated with Aceon staff directly. It is assumed that all culture and era-appropriate weapons are allowed. You are free to make a weapons catalogue under Profile and Lore, if you want to "teach the newbies". It may even be stickied if it's good enough.

Maxi96203

If you're not a moderator, stop acting like one.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY