Unban Request

Started by Bfranx, 16-04-2011

Bfranx

I logged onto the server, and i find out that the city i was in has been abandoned. now, i was teleported there, so i have no idea where i am or how to get back to my city...i asked portkins + falvator to teleport me, portkins first denies he is an op, then geccoy gets on and asks portkins to tp here (ironic huh?) then i am informed by geccoy that they dont want me where they are, then i am informed they can only teleport me to people, not places, then i am kicked, i get back on, i say "that was mature" i am called a faggot by portkins, i reply "that was also mature" then i am banned...
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

Ragolution

Because you've historically been a pain in the ass, here.
I unbanned you RIGHT after I banned you, so stop crying.

Bfranx

thanks....i guess

gunslinger7

Quote from: Bfranx on 16-04-2011
thanks....i guess

Pro tip to keep your self out of trouble 
-----------------------------------------------------

pretend the OP's dont have the power to /tp or spawn "YOU" blocks , saves you from getting smacked by the almighty powerful ban hand every now an then . And some what makes Minecraft abit more exciting with the whole drama of "Ive lost my way what shall i do !?" lol who knows you an a few friends could make a whole Rp about it . just trying to throw a couple idea your way . for the OP's an other server staff have a much more vital  task at hand "The well being of the server" not  "The well being of Bfranx" 

Bfranx

Quote from: gunslinger7 on 16-04-2011
thanks....i guess

pretend the OP's dont have the power to /tp or spawn "YOU" blocks , saves you from getting smacked by the almighty powerful ban hand every now an then . And some what makes Minecraft abit more exciting with the whole drama of "Ive lost my way what shall i do !?" lol who knows you an a few friends could make a whole Rp about it . just trying to throw a couple idea your way . for the OP's an other server staff have a much more vital  task at hand "The well being of the server" not  "The well being of Bfranx"

well...at the time i was thinking "the admins put me here, and now they wont put me back"

gunslinger7

thanks....i guess

well...at the time i was thinking "the admins put me here, and now they wont put me back"

You have to remember there a little higher up on the "Server Food chain" than you so if they cant be bothered than so be it just suck it up an move on . i hope im not coming off as "Harsh" because im sure that was not the first time you asked one of them to /tp you or spawn you some things  . its better to be on the staffs "Good Side" mmk just keep my other post in mind also . other than that i hope i helped in some way .

Ragolution

thanks....i guess

You have to remember there a little higher up on the "Server Food chain" than you so if they cant be bothered than so be it just suck it up an move on . i hope im not coming off as "Harsh" because im sure that was not the first time you asked one of them to /tp you or spawn you some things  . its better to be on the staffs "Good Side" mmk just keep my other post in mind also . other than that i hope i helped in some way .

I still like this guy.

Keep up the good opinions.

gunslinger7

this may sound odd to you but thanks for the forum ban it was a "eye opening" experience . to be honest with you the week i ran my mouth was a tough week for me so i guess you could say my head was somewhere else . i just hope you dont hold it against me . i re-posted an updated server white-list app so im pretty much waiting for someone to look it over if i make it on i look forward to Rp'in with yea

Paintcheck

this may sound odd to you but thanks for the forum ban it was a "eye opening" experience .

You're welcome

gunslinger7

Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-04-2011

this may sound odd to you but thanks for the forum ban it was a "eye opening" experience .

You're welcome

well in that case i admire your work as head moderator lol , so anything new happen in the server well i was gone?

geccoy

Gunslinger! Ahhh!
Sing Judas with me!

WOLVERINES!!!

Is it me or is gunslinger fucking creepy.

And what I have to say about this matter is NEVER talk back to an admin after theyve kicked you that will save your ability to play on the server.
Lamp oil