This is them, the people who've been DDoSing us.

Started by CoolFeerman, 06-05-2012

CoolFeerman

-snip-

CPftw

Why do I miss all the good stuff? Can someone fill me in on everything? That means the DDoS attack shenanigans and something about a new map...
pffft

Superblackbiker

Yes.. being away for a mere 3 days has made all the difference... new characters, new map, stalker people... this has made super very confused indeed..
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

MakoNendrak

After some research, it appears that Fixtional Monolith is currently running a Fallout RP Server at the address 64.79.109.154

It currently appears to be down, but that was the most recent thing I could find on him. I'll be doing a little more to see what else I can dig up, but it's not looking good atm.

Beano

Quote from: MakoNendrak on 07-05-2012
After some research, it appears that Fixtional Monolith is currently running a Fallout RP Server at the address 64.79.109.154
Clicking on Feer's link isn't researching
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

MakoNendrak

Quote from: Beano on 07-05-2012
Quote from: MakoNendrak on 07-05-2012
Clicking on Feer's link isn't researching
Notice the IP in Feer's link is different to that one.

ThY

Please avoid discussing the suspects of DDoS attacks here, if you do have information however it is highly appreciated if you PM it to Last.Exile or any server management staff (Tom\PictoWolf\SpadesNeil\ThY\Steven) We do not point fingers publicly as this can cause community-drama.

Mr_Squirrel

Why do things always happen when I'm gone? -_-

Steven :D