The United Factions (revived.)

Started by emperor bobby, 12-06-2011

emperor bobby

** A small Army marches through the snow. A city Lies in ruins, Once the Greatest gathering of science and magic the world had ever seen. The Army Marches through the streets silently, the only sound, aside from the Wind howling through broken windows and the Towering buildings, is their footsteps through the snow, Several Trip On uneven holes in the roads, but keep marching, the steamworks lies in ruins, A single Automated furnace continues to burn in the Darkness, one of the only light sources to be seen in the night. Gaping wounds cover the towering Structures, evidence of gang warfare as the looters and bandits struggled for turf as the civilians fled. A few Looters scurry out of sight as the army marches forward, heading deep into the Center of the city, They reach a fork in the road, "The Thorn" With an arrow Pointing towards A large, Empy Field Of Salted Earth. And "United Factions Boulevard" they follow the Sign to the United factions Building, It has faired no better then the rest of the City. It's glass windows are Smashed and jagged, The glass crunches under the boots of the soldiers as they make their way through the building. The floor and ceiling are covered in hundreds of Small Electric Lights, none of which are powered. Plant life has slowly encroached on the building, and vines cover parts of the floor, despite the freezing temperature. Holes in the ceiling Allow snow to float silently onto the floor, creating piles that in some areas Reach the Hiegh of the soldier's Chests. Behind the building, Lays the garden of lost factions, the names on several eroded beyond understanding, And it is Poetically fitting how DEAP, who remembered all who had fallen, Has been forgotten itself. The soldiers, branching off into smaller and smaller squads at every Point of the Building, now fill the Empty space. Only 5 continue to march, eventually Reaching the central Room, The carpet is Covered in mould, And snow piles cover the floor in areas where the glass ceiling has collapsed from the weight. Most of the Pedestals Require repair, little more then piles of stone. One man steps through the soldier's formation, Lord-Admiral James Tollington, Head of the Novarium Colonisation Efforts, The Expedition. He runs his hand across the smooth stone of the DEAP's Chair of Administration, and turns back to His soldiers. "Rebuild it." He Says. **

The United factions was a concept created by ramnachan/quintasin and Ragolution/portkins. With their faction dead, I have decided to revive the United factions, To make Politics easier for the factions that remain. Icly, The United factions building Is being renovated By novarium, And a Letter of Invitation has been Sent to All The Faction Leaders.

Major Faction Seats:
Seat # -|- Held by OOC Name.  -|- IC Title IC Name of Faction Name.
Seat 1 -|- Held by ApacheDemon.  -|- Jarl Magnus Frihet of Valhalla.
*Open Seat*
*Open Seat*
*Open Seat*
*Open Seat*
*Open Seat*
*Open Seat*
*Open Seat*

There are viewing balconies for the public to come in and be witnesses to each UF session, however it is imperative that they do not speak Unless Asked By the Leaders in matters of Public opinion.

LupusCallidus

So this is an area for all factions... and noone owns it... i think when its rready it should be safezoned also can 1 faction hold more than 1 seat or is it 1 per faction
Titan Motstand

emperor bobby

1 per faction, and Officially, it's Not owned by anyone, But Novarium Houses the Meetings, provides security, Acts as the middle-man when the Other factions have disputes, That sort of thing.

emperor bobby

Nobody want's a Seat in the UF?

LupusCallidus

I will Represent Valhalla as Jarl Magnus Frihet (OCC ApacheDemon)
Titan Motstand

Bfranx

why arent we on the list?
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

HitMan5523

There are around 2 big factions. So yea
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Demonizer877

Well freecities could join. And when the dwarfs make contact they could have a seat. We do need another faction though, the more the merrier!
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

LupusCallidus

A little off topic but, yeah we do need more big factions. At the moment we're like in a cold war situation. Except we're not in any conflict with each other... At the moment for a medieval rp sever its maily trading RP and negotiations... not very Medievaly
Titan Motstand

geccoy

I'm making a faction!
So, I'll probably on this board eventually.