OOC name?: Rhayken

Patriots3322

Time at HGN: A little bit
How Long have you been on the Minecraft server?: About a month
Character Name?:Alexander-Or Alex
Rank Applying For?:Loyalist Auxiliary Private
OOC name?:Patriots2213

Ragolution

This faction is based of The Empire from Fable 3. Bobby you're so silly.

The Raven King? Did you think no one would notice?

Bigwig6666

took u awhile didnt it?
I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting

Ragolution

No, I just didn't bother posting it.

emperor bobby

I just looked up "fable 3 ravenking" To see what came up on google, Nothing. The Faction itself, Is A well blended mash of the british empire during the Colonial Era, the American war of independance, and the Napoleanic era, Aswell as A touch of Steampunk (that is actually quite primitive In alot of aspects, weaponry, for example.) And a Tiny Hint of the Imperium of man. This is Not based of Fable 3, though Novarium -is- Set in the Same sort of style and time, so i see how you got that idea.
http://www.youtube.com/v/UxBN-kXM7xY&autoplay=1

Ragolution

Sure thing bro.

Google Fable 3 Reaver mask

emperor bobby

Eerie Plague doctor-ish Beak, from the balverine Party, Yeah... I still dont get it, Reaver owns a business called Reaver industry I'm P. Sure.

emperor bobby

oh, and Rhayken, Patriot? your both accepted. Ill add the new Members to the roster Tomorrow.

LupusCallidus

do any of you want to explain this?

Do remember we have open relations at the moment and have previously had good trading among us. Do you really want to start a war with a pure Army faction that could possibly be a future ally? It just confuses me.
Titan Motstand

Demonizer877

I have no idea. I can't see a reason why we would attack unless something happened when I wasn't on. It's likely it's not legit, seeing as relations seem to be ok at the moment. Probably someone messing around. In fact I'm pretty sure it's not a Novarium sign seeing as Bobby or Negative would be a little more... proper. If they were issuing a war decleration, rather than nailing a board to your front door telling you we are going to kill you, they would probably do it by message if it wasn't a mutual war. Other than that it happens occasionally and it can be confusing when someone messes around like that. Lastly I don't even know you're vikings yet ICly, I don't know if others do, to me you're just heavily bearded men :D.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Bfranx

yeah i doubt thats real...my guess is, someone is trying to troll us into a war.
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

LupusCallidus

Ahh cool. I had a feeling it was left by a smaller faction to make the top two fight. And i guess i was slightly right. Just checking
Titan Motstand

Turkey

Archangel, I raped him for it

Ragolution

You guys suck.

You basically said "We don't want this RP so we wont do it."

You guys are terrible.
When shit like this happens, conflicts arise and when you can just dismiss it like "OH IT WAS JUST SOME SMALL GUY" by using metatools, conflict is gone and there's no longer a reason for participation.

We can't all be allies and the metagaming on the minecraft server is something that has never stopped since the first day I hosted for HGN. It's obviously "Not a big deal" but it's annoying when it's an RP server and people refuse to RP anything they "Don't feel like RPing."

Archangel94

Demonizer877

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-06-2011
You guys suck.

You basically said "We don't want this RP so we wont do it."

You guys are terrible.
When shit like this happens, conflicts arise and when you can just dismiss it like "OH IT WAS JUST SOME SMALL GUY" by using metatools, conflict is gone and there's no longer a reason for participation.

We can't all be allies and the metagaming on the minecraft server is something that has never stopped since the first day I hosted for HGN. It's obviously "Not a big deal" but it's annoying when it's an RP server and people refuse to RP anything they "Don't feel like RPing."

I explained OOC, we addressed the issue ICly aswell on the server. The sign may/probably will still bring up RP in the future. Don't jump to conclusions. Furthermore if we didn't put the sign there Novarium isn't going to turn around and tell them we did. It may have resulted in relations turning from whatever they are now to bad or even hostile, but it didn't so there the vikings understood what must have happened... They already had a hunch anyway seeing as relations with Nov have been good for awhile that we wouldn't just turn around and declare war on them.

TotalHawk

demon get online! (im all alone)

Demonizer877

I can't, I can be on tomorrow but I just came to check the forums and then go revise for my final maths exam tomorrow.

emperor bobby

Bfranx

is turkey still a part of novarium? i saw him on the roster, but he isnt on the f list on the server.

Turkey

Quote from: Bfranx on 09-06-2011
is turkey still a part of novarium? i saw him on the roster, but he isnt on the f list on the server.

yes I am, I am just not at the top i am so far down that i cant find myself either :C

Bfranx

the replacement admiral cannot be seen? D:

emperor bobby

HitMan5523

We need to clear EVERY member that is inactive. There are only a couple of people who are actually active.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!