The Great Library & The Township of Viosk

Started by RanmaChan, 12-02-2012

RanmaChan

Quote from: subdansonic on 07-03-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 07-03-2012
Hey ermm do you think i could be the new in keeper for TheLirary. Thank you and message me back telling me what you require me to do?

I wasn't aware that IceMonkey had quit or sold the inn?
does this mean he has been removed? Icemonkey99 | Icemonkey99999 | Vaark grulo | Innkeeper *Pending Removal For Inactivity*

It means he hasn't come online in a while and if he continues to be absent he will be removed.  Wait for him to have a blue name that says he was removed for inactivity before you try to take the inn.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

subdansonic

Hey ermm do you think i could be the new in keeper for TheLirary. Thank you and message me back telling me what you require me to do?

does this mean he has been removed? Icemonkey99 | Icemonkey99999 | Vaark grulo | Innkeeper *Pending Removal For Inactivity*

It means he hasn't come online in a while and if he continues to be absent he will be removed.  Wait for him to have a blue name that says he was removed for inactivity before you try to take the inn.
Ralof-Icebeard | Caskey97 | Unknown | Unknown *Removed For Inactivity* what did this person have ?

RanmaChan

Ralof-Icebeard | Caskey97 | Unknown | Unknown *Removed For Inactivity* what did this person have ?

Nothing.  No house, no job, nothing.  They just applied, joined, then I never saw them again.

subdansonic

Nothing.  No house, no job, nothing.  They just applied, joined, then I never saw them again.

What is the point of that it is a waste of space haha and do you know if there is any jobs free for me in Aceon? I am a goog worker :L

subdansonic

RanmaChan

Quote from: subdansonic on 08-03-2012
what is a hunter ?

A hunter is someone who kills animals and provides meat and other animal/mob parts for the town to use.

subdansonic

Quote from: RanmaChan on 08-03-2012
what is a hunter ?

Please could i be that because i saw that the person who was before got *Removed for Inactivity* Thank You !

RanmaChan

Quote from: RanmaChan on 08-03-2012
what is a hunter ?

Please could i be that because i saw that the person who was before got *Removed for Inactivity* Thank You !

Sure.  Just, please, don't switch jobs every other day.  Try and stick with one.

subdansonic

i have an idea of a job i would like to start and also allow people to work for me it is if someone would like me to get something E.g Iron, Gold, Red Stone, Diomond and anything they wish for me to get them i will get them that thing within reason also i would charge the person depending on what itom they require. Thank You please tell me if this is a good idea :)

RanmaChan

Quote from: subdansonic on 09-03-2012
i have an idea of a job i would like to start and also allow people to work for me it is if someone would like me to get something E.g Iron, Gold, Red Stone, Diomond and anything they wish for me to get them i will get them that thing within reason also i would charge the person depending on what itom they require. Thank You please tell me if this is a good idea :)

Talk to Fluff, she is the Mayor.

CPftw

I would like you to get a dictionary.
pffft

subdansonic

Quote from: RanmaChan on 09-03-2012

Talk to Fluff, she is the Mayor.

Okay thanks !

RanmaChan

Quote from: CPftw on 09-03-2012

I would like you to be a little bit more respectful to our younger players.

subdansonic

What do you mean ?

RanmaChan

What do you mean ?

Not you Dan, I was talking to someone else.  Time to stop posting in here though and talk to Fluff in-game.  This area is supposed to be for applications, k?

Ragolution

Redbark

Steam Name: SeargentFC. Redbark [HGN]
Minecraft Username: williamman57
Ic Name:Gravsteel Stone
Race: Human
IC Join Reason: To get a job and live.
OOC Join Reason: Same reason for IC.
Desired Place/Job: Maybe a Hunter or Craftsmen.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Redbark on 16-03-2012
Steam Name: SeargentFC. Redbark [HGN]
Minecraft Username: williamman57
Ic Name:Gravsteel Stone
IC Join Reason: To get a job and live.
OOC Join Reason: Same reason for IC.
Desired Place/Job: Maybe a Hunter or Craftsmen.

Accepted.

lilswagboogie

Steam Account Name (if you have one): lilswagboogie
Minecraft Username: lilswagboogie
IC Name (first and last): Drake Rosas
IC Join Reason (if any): To be worthy and useful to The Great Library and The Township of Viosk by protecting the citizens or retrieving special items for shopkeepers and regular citizens.
OOC Join Reason (if any): Id like to be connected with people because ive seen in game that a lot of people are with this faction and id like to help these people play their game too.
Desired Position/Job: hunter/guard of The Great Library.

Redbark

And when I realise both my jobs require BR. I get moneyless.

RanmaChan

Quote from: lilswagboogie on 16-03-2012
IC Join Reason (if any): To be worthy and useful to The Great Library and The Township of Viosk by protecting the citizens or retrieving special items for shopkeepers and regular citizens.
OOC Join Reason (if any): Id like to be connected with people because ive seen in game that a lot of people are with this faction and id like to help these people play their game too.

Pending me and the mayor roleplaying with you in-game.

You have a forum account that is more than 3 days old.  You can start collecting BR recommendations now.

Redbark

Quote from: RanmaChan on 16-03-2012

You have a forum account that is more than 3 days old.  You can start collecting BR recommendations now.

But I only been on for a day. Screw it greed is taking over my body. But I shouldn't :l

Ragolution

But I only been on for a day. Screw it greed is taking over my body. But I shouldn't :l

Redbark

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-03-2012

EXACTLY what I expected from a mod.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-03-2012

EXACTLY what I expected from a mod.

Exactly what you would expect from Port.  You have been a member of HGN for a long time now, you are trusted.  All you need are the recommendations and you can apply.  Depends on if the people in Minecraft are willing to give you their support.