The Ermorian Census (Ermorian Empire Roster)

Started by RanmaChan, 11-08-2011

KyleVin9499

Bfranx

QuoteDo you really think you can join Kyle?  After you tried to burn down half a city?  No, you can't join, and futhermore, you are perma-banned from the server.  We trusted you, gave you rights, gave you what ever different jobs you wanted, and you repaid us by making us repair half of the city we all worked hard on.  Again I say it, no, you cannot join.  No, you are not allowed on the server.  Please do not post in this thread again, or I will contact the forum administrators to ban your account as well.

think thats a good answer...

Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

Lt.Azrael

Updated Lt_Azrael
Name: Trav Ironbow
Race: Half Elf, Half Human
Job: Militia/miner. The rest is in my last post.

silbersmith

Minecraft Account Name: silbersmith
IC Name: Volke
IC Race: Human
Total Time Spent ServerSide: 1 Hour Atm
Total Time Spent RP'ing: Years and Years
What Role/Profession Do You Want: Adventurer/Hunter And General Store Owner.
Were You born In Ermor, Or did You immigrate here from another land?: Native.

Parama

Updated Parama
Name: Rapheal Scarletti
Race: Human
Job: Priest

RanmaChan

Quote from: Parama on 02-09-2011
Minecraft Account Name: Parama

IC Name: Rapheal Scarletti

Total Time Spent Serverside: 3-4 days I think even more

Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.): I played on a RP server 1 year ago for a couple moths but then the server was dead and I didn´t play anymore RP

What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): I´m a helper of Edvyn on the server

Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrate

Accepted

Quote from: fordwell on 04-09-2011
Minecraft Account Name:fordwell
IC Name: Father Loth
IC Race: Elf
Total Time Spent Serverside: about an hour...
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.): A bit over six months.
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Priest/Cultist
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigration
Accepted
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

RanmaChan

THE ROSTER IS NOW COLOR CODED TO SHOW MEMBERS THEIR STATUS IN THE FACTION.  IT IS BASED ON THEIR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER.  YOU WILL BE REMOVED IF YOU NO LONGER COME ON THE SERVER.

Feerman

*sniffle* I was on 2 days ago.. maybe even yesterday...

Bfranx

Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

okky360

Minecraft Account Name: okky360
IC Name: Damien L'etranger
Total Time Spent Serverside: Back on the old map, 1-2 months.
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.): 3 years.
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Farmer
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrated from the land of Tellus.

RanmaChan

Quote from: okky360 on 18-09-2011
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Currently just a regular citizen.
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrated from the land of Tellus.

Uhm, there is no role of regular citizen.  Once 1.8 hits you will need food, and to get food you will need money, and to get money you will need a job.  Its good to see you back, but your application is on hold until you find a profession.

Ragolution

Just make him a ditch digger. We always need ditches dug.

Feerman

Quote from: RanmaChan on 19-09-2011
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Currently just a regular citizen.

Uhm, there is no role of regular citizen.  Once 1.8 hits you will need food, and to get food you will need money, and to get money you will need a job.  Its good to see you back, but your application is on hold until you find a profession.

He came on the server, not knowing what job he wanted, I told him to just put citizen until he decides something.

Ragolution

Quote from: Feerman on 19-09-2011

He came on the server, not knowing what job he wanted, I told him to just put citizen until he decides something.

Windowmaker.

Feerman

Quote from: Ragolution on 19-09-2011

Windowmaker.

Hahahaha.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 19-09-2011

Windowmaker.

Hahahaha.

Feerman, I should change your job on the roster to postwhore.  :P

Unless you are posting an application, responding to someones application (me and Ragolution), or responding to someone responding to your application, please try not to post here.  Information can be relayed through PMs.

nhart96

IC Name: Feir Cousat
Total Time Spent Serverside: About two months on the last map and the entire time this one has been up
Total Time Spent RPing: About 7 months with minecraft and 2 years with other types of RP
What Role/Proffesion do you want: Blacksmith
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land: Native

CPftw

Quote from: nhart96 on 20-09-2011
Total Time Spent Serverside: About two months on the last map and the entire time this one has been up
Total Time Spent RPing: About 7 months with minecraft and 2 years with other types of RP
I see what you did there you cheeky bugger you
pffft

RanmaChan

Quote from: CPftw on 20-09-2011
Quote from: nhart96 on 20-09-2011
I see what you did there you cheeky bugger you

ACCEPTED

Also, what did he do?

Elizabeth Sandra-Kay

Minecraft Account Name: KayChatastrophe
IC Name: Elizabeth Sandra-Kay
Total Time Spent Serverside: 30 Minutes. I went on because my brother Lt_Azrael always plays it and recommended it to me.
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.): about 7 Years
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Tavernkeeper or Bard
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: I lived between two big cities named Samonei and Jurally. They were always fighting over Land and being the ruler of the land. I lived in a small town between the two called Tervor. There were always battles and war and fighting right near us if not in our little town. I ran away to become more safe and start a new life.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Elizabeth Sandra-Kay on 21-09-2011
Minecraft Account Name: KayChatastrophe
IC Name: Elizabeth Sandra-Kay
Total Time Spent Serverside: 30 Minutes. I went on because my brother Lt_Azrael always plays it and recommended it to me.
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.): about 7 Years
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Tavernkeeper or Bard
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: I lived between two big cities named Samonei and Jurally. They were always fighting over Land and being the ruler of the land. I lived in a small town between the two called Tervor. There were always battles and war and fighting right near us if not in our little town. I ran away to become more safe and start a new life.

Tavernkeeper would be great, we don't have one of them yet.  Could also play music in the tavern/perform shows or something.  I know that if we keep getting more people to play performers or bards, et cetera, we may even set up an amphitheater.  So, ACCEPTED

RanmaChan

!WARNING TO ALL ERMORIAN CITIZENS!  ONCE YOUR NAME GOES RED FROM INACTIVITY, YOUR HOMES WILL NO LONGER BE PROTECTED, AND YOUR ITEMS WILL GO INTO THE COMMUNITY CHEST.  ONCE YOUR NAME GOES BLUE AND THE FACTION PLUGIN HAS KICKED YOU, YOUR HOME/SHOP WILL BE PUT UP FOR SALE/CONDEMNED.

Ragolution

Please note that my associate means the Plug-in Factions; There is automatic kick timer for inactive members.

INA7HAN

Minecraft Account Name:INA7HAN
IC Name:Nathan Jones (When admin gives me IC name)
IC Race:Human
Total Time Spent Serverside:1 day
Total Amount of Time RPing:About 2 or more years i play on HGN's SRP and terraria server
What Role/Profession Do You Want?:Hunter
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?:I was born in Ermor. I went exploring for a long time and came back after losing everything when being chased by zombies

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Beano

Errm.... is Kyle still banned? 'cos he's on right now? :S
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis