The Ermorian Census (Ermorian Empire Roster)

Started by RanmaChan, 11-08-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Dragonmnaz on 12-10-2011
Probably for unoriginality.  If you want I could redo it and it'd be five hundred times better.

Please do.

Dragonmnaz

Minecraft Account Name: Dragonmnaz
IC Name: Hero Lucius.

[/size]IC Race: A Nord
[/size]Total Time Spent Serverside: Few months.
[/size]Total Amount of Time RPing: About 2 and a half years. (GMOD and MC combined.
[/size]What Role/Profession Do You Want?: A Hunter/alchemist(For poisoning arrows)
[/size]Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigration, from The Kingdom Of Drakia, a land thousands of kilometers away from Aceon.

[/size]if you want I could add a backstory.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Bigwig6666 on 01-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name: Bigwig6666
IC Name:Steve Tho
IC Race:Human
Total Time Spent Serverside: About 1 or 2 months on the old map
Total Amount of Time RPing: About 2 - 3 months on Minecraft, Gmod n such years
What Role/Profession Do You Want? : Tavernkeeper/Courier(?)
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?:Immigrate

Accepted
Quote from: xXGhost7Xx on 01-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name: xXGhost7Xx
IC Name:Ran Aegis
Total Time Spent Serverside: About a couple of hours but I want more under my belt!
Total Amount of Time RPing: Morrowind, Runescape and others. But I jsut started RPing in Minecraft
What Role/Profession Do You Want? : Miner that is in the Miner's Guild
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?:Immigrate

Accepted

Quote from: Damonshadow on 01-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name:
IC Name: Damonshadow
IC Race: Elven
Total Time Spent Serverside: 10 Minutes
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.): Since.... I was 8. So Years
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Archer/Hunter?

Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Born Around The Area Then Immigrated

Denied

Quote from: OldManRikdo on 05-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name: SteelCollar
IC Name: Grayson Faye
IC Race: Human
Total Time Spent Serverside:I haven't' been on in a while, but I used to play a few hours daily... not sure If I'll be able to get on as much now(stupid work.. interfering with mah rp) but I know I'll try
Total Amount of Time RPing: Too much to count =P
What Role/Profession Do You Want? : Medicae in training
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?:
Born and raised here in Ermor, just got approval to practice medicine..

Edit: Changed profession as librarian was taken

Accepted

Quote from: RoyRoger05 on 05-10-2011

Minecraft Account Name:IFellOffMyChair
IC Name:Matthew Maclarne

Total Time Spent Serverside:None, new
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.):A good eight years roleplaying on any MMO that caught my attention, started out with DnD.

What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.):Healer, Doctor.

Accepted

Quote from: Braydent30 on 07-10-2011

Minecraft username: Braydent31
IC Name: Ebu Tahir
Total time spent serverside: Not sure but I think it's over a month.
Total time RPing: About half the time, but starting to RP more.
What Role/Profession you want?: Soldier
Were you born in Ermor or immigrate from another land?: I immigrated to Ermor from Acre

Accepted

Quote from: randomass on 08-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name:randomass
IC Name:Firnance Auditore
Total Time Spent Serverside:1 day
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.):2 years
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.):forsaken crusader
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?:Imigrated from northcraftia

Denied

Quote from: OldManRikdo on 08-10-2011
And here is number 2....

Minecraft Account Name:direwolf750
IC Name: Rolan Shalehelm
IC Race: Dwarf
What Role/Profession Do You Want?:I can only assume smithy is taken, so Miner
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrated from Newhaven

Being a blacksmith is not taken, we can have any number of them, so long as you are only one or the other, there is no mixing of the two.  Otherwise, Accepted

Quote from: liamrew on 09-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name: liamrew
IC Name:liam rew
IC Race:human
Total Time Spent Serverside:about 1 day
Total Amount of Time RPing(Ex: A year and seven months.):about 2 years
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Ex: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.):soldier
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?:i was immigrated somewhere far away

Accepted

Quote from: Dragonmnaz on 12-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name: Dragonmnaz
IC Name: Hero Lucius.

IC Race: A Nord
Total Time Spent Serverside: Few months.
Total Amount of Time RPing: About 2 and a half years. (GMOD and MC combined.
What Role/Profession Do You Want?: A Hunter/alchemist(For poisoning arrows)
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigration, from The Kingdom Of Drakia, a land thousands of kilometers away from Aceon.

if you want I could add a backstory.

Denied
I don't need to give a reason, please see the disclaimer in the application format.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Dragonmnaz

OldManRikdo

And here is number 3....

Minecraft Account Name:fezzthemonk
IC Name: Helena Thorn
What Role/Profession Do You Want?:Baker/cook
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Native

RanmaChan

Quote from: OldManRikdo on 13-10-2011
And here is number 3....

Minecraft Account Name:fezzthemonk
IC Name: Helena Thorn
What Role/Profession Do You Want?:Baker/cook
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Native

Accepted

Siviith

Minecraft Account Name: forrian
IC Name: Siviith of Melynth
Total Time Spent Serverside: I have played on Aceon maybe an hour total but have played countless hours on other servers
Total Amount of Time RPing: started 6 years ago with D&D. Now i do it all the time
What Role/Profession Do You Want? Either Mercenary or Cartographer
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: I immigrated fro the Reaam of Melynth

RanmaChan

Quote from: Siviith on 20-10-2011
Total Time Spent Serverside: I have played on Aceon maybe an hour total but have played countless hours on other servers
Total Amount of Time RPing: started 6 years ago with D&D. Now i do it all the time
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: I immigrated fro the Reaam of Melynth

There are neither Cartographer or Mercenary type roles here.  There are however, Explorers who do things along those lines.  Be ye warned, their ranks are filled with only the most dedicated roleplayers, so come prepared if you do attempt to join them.

Accepted

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 20-10-2011

There are neither Cartographer or Mercenary type roles here.  There are however, Explorers who do things along those lines.  Be ye warned, their ranks are filled with only the most dedicated roleplayers, so come prepared if you do attempt to join them.

Accepted

Mercenario or Condottiero are fine.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-10-2011

Accepted

No.  They aren't.  There are Explorers, which is a combination of the two, and requires extensive roleplay rather than wandering around the map killing monsters.

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 21-10-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 20-10-2011

Accepted

No.  They aren't.  There are Explorers, which is a combination of the two, and requires extensive roleplay rather than wandering around the map killing monsters.

They are.

Archaeon

Minecraft Account Name: Archaeon
IC Name: Archaeon of Mistmire
Total Time Spent Serverside: Err, haven't counted, 6+ hours?
Total Amount of Time RPing(Example line: A year and seven months.): Should be 5 years or more.
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Example line: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Librarian, but could settle with something else.
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrated from Castle Mistmire somewhere in the far north.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Archaeon on 21-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name: Archaeon
IC Name: Archaeon of Mistmire
Total Time Spent Serverside: Err, haven't counted, 6+ hours?
Total Amount of Time RPing(Example line: A year and seven months.): Should be 5 years or more.
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Example line: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Librarian, but could settle with something else.
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrated from Castle Mistmire somewhere in the far north.

Accepted

Superblackbiker

Minecraft Account Name: Superblackbiker
IC Name: Markus Joseph Feron
Total Time Spent Serverside: 2 days
Total Amount of Time RPing: 1 year and 6 months
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Example line: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Hunter, but a keen explorer.
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrated.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Superblackbiker on 25-10-2011
Minecraft Account Name: Superblackbiker
IC Name: Markus Joseph Feron
Total Time Spent Serverside: 2 days
Total Amount of Time RPing: 1 year and 6 months
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Example line: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Hunter, but a keen explorer.
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: Immigrated.

Hunter.  Accepted

fist406

Minecraft Account Name:T Tylerhasrune
IC Name: Paul
Total Time Spent Serverside:Approximately 3 hours
Total Amount of Time RPing:Little over a year
What Role/Profession Do You Want? :I would like a job in the clergy
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?:I am a native emorian.

Krystal_Drummer

Minecraft Account Name: SketchyChris22
IC Name: Kizue Amadas Daemonium
IC Race: Half Demon, half human
Total Time Spent Serverside: 5 days on this server and since I've been on a server, around 5months
Total Amount of Time RPing(Example line: A year and seven months.): I've been RPing for around 5 months... not including the "rp" me and my brother would play on Fable... Oblivian and etc.. hehe. But I love RPing so I've done "too often" according to my friends. :P
What Role/Profession Do You Want? (Example line: Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.): Either a mage of some sort, or a explorer or something like that, or just both. I could also just be a person that does a bunch of odd jobs...
Were you born in Ermor, or did you immigrate here from another land?: I migrated (traveled) from another city called Boria.

Beano

Soooo....Uhhh.....Has Ermor been nuked and left for 10 years or something?
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Demonizer877

Cluster of small meteors around a massive one is my guess. All the circular holes in buildings seem to support this aswell as the fact that everything seems to be covered in a fine layer of ash e.g. grass with ash on = gravel.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Beano

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 27-10-2011
Cluster of small meteors around a massive one is my guess. All the circular holes in buildings seem to support this aswell as the fact that everything seems to be covered in a fine layer of ash e.g. grass with ash on = gravel.

Demonizer877

Well it's either that or Ermor's been deserted for years. Probably something to do with magic... Damn magic.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Beano

Well we need something to go on, we can't RP unless we know if Ermor was attacked, if it's abandoned...Meteors....Or what...

RanmaChan

FACTION CLOSED
IRONICALLY THE "FOREVER EMPIRE" DID NOT QUITE LIVE UP TO IS NAME.

Ragolution