Templars

Started by DasHeadCrap, 17-02-2013

DasHeadCrap

Official Faction Name:Templars
Abbreviation/Tag:N/A
Associated Colors/Heraldry:Red

Short Description:We protect this land
Background (Optional):When we came from across the sea we found a ruined and strange land. At night undead hords and would attack. In day spiders and exploding creatures would hunt. We where sent in the name of our gods to protect our colonist (people with no faction) and hunt the sources (dungeons and strongholds).

Leader (Format - OOC : IC ): DasHeadCrap : Headmaster Isaac
Roster: DasHeadCrap : HeadMaster Isaac
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Maxi96203

1. The Templars were a religious military order established to protect the Holy Sepulcher and pilgrims.

2. Everyone outside of your faction is not a colonist. They are either:

A. Freelance
B. A member of another faction

3. At night there are no "hords" of undead. Those mobs that roam the land are (for the most part) to be ignored in roleplay. While SOME zombies and spooky, scary, skeletons, do roam Aceon, these are in very small numbers and usually contained in ancient temples (See: The Cube)

4. Wherever you have settled is not "ruined," it is dotted with scars in-between large tracts of un-scarred land.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

DasHeadCrap

hmmm guess I did not know much about the server lore. Ok I'll make a lore friendly faction. Also in terms of Templars although I have a higher than average understanding of them in real life I was using their name to state a fictional religious order as Templar and Temple. I will restate every thing and will use my many stacks of wood to make colonies instead of just saying every one not against me is with me. As for why where here we guard our settlement from mobs which are not in the land we sailed from. So if I remake the faction thread will that be lore friendly. Hell if you want I could build a ship just to show we are not from here.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

DasHeadCrap

PS I know you said mobs are too be ignored I mean guard our settlements from the very few that occasionally attack.