So I'm gonna need to make this character into something other than his name...

Started by PLASTICTOLI, 12-05-2011

PLASTICTOLI

What do I need to keep in mind for character creation?

Also, do we have do use specific skins for the characters on the server?

RanmaChan

It is preferable that you use a skin that reflects your character.  I play a dark elf, so I use a dark elf skin.  Bobby plays a human admiral, and has a pretty awesome looking skin for it too.  If you play a farmer, find a farmer/peasant skin.  If you play a bodyguard, find a bodyguard/warrior skin.  I know some people who if they get into a fight and get cut, they will edit their skin to reflect where they got cut.  You don't need to go that far though, lol.

As for a character name, you can do what ever you want as long as it doesn't sound silly.

I am Quin'Tasin.
Bobby is Hektor Dantius
I just recruited a human scout for my faction with the name of Jakob Redmoon.

You can have fun with it, but don't abuse it.  Like, don't play a character with a name from a movie, or TV show, or use a name that can't be pronounced.  Be reasonable, lol.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 12-05-2011
It is preferable that you use a skin that reflects your character.  I play a dark elf, so I use a dark elf skin.  Bobby plays a human admiral, and has a pretty awesome looking skin for it too.  If you play a farmer, find a farmer/peasant skin.  If you play a bodyguard, find a bodyguard/warrior skin.  I know some people who if they get into a fight and get cut, they will edit their skin to reflect where they got cut.  You don't need to go that far though, lol.

As for a character name, you can do what ever you want as long as it doesn't sound silly.

I am Quin'Tasin.
Bobby is Hektor Dantius
I just recruited a human scout for my faction with the name of Jakob Redmoon.

You can have fun with it, but don't abuse it.  Like, don't play a character with a name from a movie, or TV show, or use a name that can't be pronounced.  Be reasonable, lol.

All will remember Gzkghub'ilbguhhbzunt the Indefatigable.

PLASTICTOLI

My character's name is Destery Kalamt, and he's a foreign merchant who's just moved to Aceon. The thing is, are there any foreign lands, and even if there are, can I make an extremely far away land?

Bfranx

most every major faction on the server came from a  far away land...
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

PLASTICTOLI

Quote from: Bfranx on 14-05-2011
most every major faction on the server came from a  far away land...

I'm new to the server, I don't know much about ANY of the factions except for DEAP.
Is there a brief history anywhere?

emperor bobby

each faction should have a brief backstory in there Thread.