Server problems?

Started by GreenLeprechaun, 02-07-2011

GreenLeprechaun

hey yall

Played on the server earlier, but when i used /f home, I entered in a world hole where I keept faling until y:-600 something, then I tried to rejoin and I recieved this message (look belov) and it has not changed for the past 7 hours any 1 knows whats going on?

Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piñata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

Sir_Therim

Usually what that error means: is that the minecraft application cannot reach that server IP, and has given up searching for it. It hints that something is there, just that the connection to it is horrible.

I just tried and I can't log in either. sooo SERVER DOWN!
Its a trap!

GreenLeprechaun

dammit
.... i had found 10 diamonds, 24 iron blocks and loads of gold and lapis in the mine
Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piñata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

Sir_Therim

Stop gettin cheap minerals foo. The only thing i am really good at making shnaploads of is charcoal and wood, since litterly there is an unlimited supply of the stuff...
Its a trap!

Sir_Therim

So if the server has been down for 10 hours, I guess i better go visit StarCraftII
Its a trap!

ChiefOh

Says "connection reset" when i try to go on.

geccoy

That means that they're reseting the connection.
It's some server-side thing.

Sir_Therim

Still offline peoples D:

EDIT: hold on, i just checked the bukkit status (the mod we use) and it is up for 1.72!
does that mean the server was updated?
Its a trap!

Ragolution

These should be fixed, now.

HungryHam

Tried to log In,said It was Outdated,and then,when trying again,It just gave me the End of Stream note. Is the problem from my side,or the servers?

geccoy

What version are you?
We're 1.6.6.

HungryHam

Looks like I once again rushed to Update. Darn It. I am taking It Its going to take 3-4 days or so to tweak the current version?

Demonizer877

Usually around that time period. Sometimes it takes about a week from now, maybe more. I myself accidentally updated a few hours ago. Theres a thread somewhere where bobby posted how to degrade so I'm going to go look for that...
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have