Server activity (Dead for good or is there still hope?)

Started by gunslinger7, 26-03-2011

gunslinger7

Ive finally come to the conclusion that this server is no longer active cause it seems like everytime i get on the server is empty or if im lucky there wil be 1-2 other people on . so i have a few questions for those who still care about the server.

Do you think the server will ever be active again?

Do you think part of the reason for low-activity has to do with taking so long to update the White-list?

If you believe there are other reasons for such low-activity post them below an also post  some solutions
or things we could improve on to get this server alive again.

Turkey

Yes. The server will return to former glory. Join the legion. huzaah

Paintcheck

The amount of minges made me not want to play after I spent several days making a large tower and it got ruined. That and the lack of RP.

Silver Knight

It's because we whitelsited it to reduce grief attacks. You can't really win with minecraft.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Khorn

It had a chance to be good RP, but the map can get ridiculously large. And not being able to set spawn is annoying.

gunslinger7

if anyone knows a time when most people are on post it .

and i dont understand what sort of feeling of self achievement you get from destroy someone else's
hard work ... it seems like mommy an daddy didnt hug someone enough lol

gunslinger7

oh yea , i forget what the Mod is called but you can type stuff like

/home set

/home

(to set a location for when you type /home it will take you there)

that would be a great addition to the server.

braindawgs66

the server is fine, we just need a more efficient method of obtaining people to play :) LONG LIVE THE COSA NOSTRA!
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

Bucky

I applied and was told I was whitelisted but I'm not, I'd be on activel if I was truly whitelisted.

geccoy

Are you part of the Legion?
If so, I'm always active, and we can be active together!