Sa'Kage Ermorian Union

Started by CPftw, 26-09-2011

CPftw

Do you feel undervalued as a positive contribution to Ermor? Do you have a need of legal advice? Find yourself finding it hard to provide fresh food at the table? Having trouble making ends meet?
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!!! The Sa'Kage is a citizens Union that provides for a selected few among Ermorian society. For a few simple tasks per month you can have nearly anything you want. The Initiation Process is a long and hard road that few complete, but when they do they open up a vast array of new possibilities.
Please sign up here to be entered into our candidate selection pool and become one step closer to being a member of the Sa'Kage Ermorian Union

Kind regards
Mr. Garon Poll - Secretary of the Sa'Kage Ermorian Union
pffft

RanmaChan

Could you please perhaps send me the details of what exactly this union is, and what exactly it does?

Quin'Tasin
Emperor's Adviser
Magistrate of Ermor
Civic Manager
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Andrew Weasley

Yeah, what is this union? It sounds like to me to be a place to go and I can get whatever I want and free food.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Ragolution

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 26-09-2011
Yeah, what is this union? It sounds like to me to be a place to go and I can get whatever I want and free food.

COMMUNISM.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 26-09-2011

COMMUNISM.

That is pretty much what the government is until 1.9, then its what ever the people, and you Port, make it.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

OldManRikdo

Quote from: CPftw on 26-09-2011
If you can get in then you can try it :P Just so you know there is a 1/8 chance you will get through the first two stages and then those who get through that have a 2/11 chance for passing the final two stages of the Initiation Process.

With our current player base and those odds, i don't think you'll have many members...
Helena may be able to join... I'll talk to you about it IG later...