Re: The Age of Guilds: Aceon Rule Supplement for Aceon Rev 7

Started by Ragolution, 23-11-2011

Ragolution

AMENDMENT
1. All settlements must construct and maintain a "Totem Altar"
1a. A totem altar must be 5x13x1 and made of any stone or stone-like material. It's basically a slab.
1b. A settlement's status (city, town, etc) will be displayed using a series of totems.

Ragolution

Unlocked for feedback. Hopefully you guys understand this a little bit better.

Feerman

It'll be difficult, so I like it.
I'd rather work to make a kingdom then just say "OHAI I GOT 3 FREENDS I RULE TEH ASHEON NAO"
And make a crappy faction.

Demonizer877

It sounds like the progression of Hamlet to Freecities to Victory Bay... I like it.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

OldManRikdo

30 people to form a city may be a bit much for this server... I think 20 would be a tad more reasonable, and hopefully more obtainable, but that could just be me.

CPftw

for raids what are the ground rules? such as warning? or property destruction? how many people have to be defending?
pffft

Ragolution

Quote from: CPftw on 30-11-2011
for raids what are the ground rules? such as warning? or property destruction? how many people have to be defending?

There's no 'rules' for raiding.
Unless you warn a faction before a raid, you are griefing.
If there's less than 2 people online, you're griefing.

Ragolution

meldin

QuoteWe do not support the NLR/quote]

What's the NLR?

RanmaChan

Quote from: meldin on 06-12-2011
We do not support the NLR

What's the NLR?

NLR is the 'New Life Rule'.  Meaning that if your character dies, he starts a new life, not knowing anything about his past life, but you get to keep your character.  I don't think Port likes it much, and for good reason, it can cause a lot of confusion.

Edit:  This thread will now be locked, as we are moving on from these rules to new rules about the City of Guilds, which will be decided soon.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

These rules are now the active ruleset for Aceon.