Re: OFFICIAL ACEONIC RACE APPLICATIONS/LISTINGS

Started by Wolfie, 19-03-2012

Wolfie

Sorry about that, I've been up all night. Anyway, thank ya'.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Ragolution

Quote from: Wolfie on 19-03-2012
Sorry about that, I've been up all night. Anyway, thank ya'.

No worries. I might just retool your race (Rename it and add some fluff) before I approve it. I'm really... I don't want to spoil it but I have stuff on my mind.

CPftw

Quote from: Wolfie on 18-03-2012
I've noticed a lack of exotic races,
Erm... what? sorry? I think I miss heard, can you repeat that?
pffft

Alaizia

Quote from: CPftw on 19-03-2012
Erm... what? sorry? I think I miss heard, can you repeat that?
I think I miss heard that aswell :P

2ktaco

You guys know you cant exactly "hear" the text right? >,<

Wolfie

AS I said, I wrote this at 3am. However, your Eveglades ain't exactly exotic, they're half the server.

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

CPftw

Quote from: Wolfie on 19-03-2012
your Eveglades
they're half the server.
5 people isn't half the server and its cos the Welden are not a normal rp race (ie exotic) that people are rping as them, and I'm sorry but how often do you see elves, orcs, goblins, merfolk and lizardmen in your average day? Cos they would be pretty exotic in my book.

^^^
I'm in a bad mood today, sorry.
pffft

meldin

I have to say that there have been more approved race in the last two weeks than at any other point in time.
I think it's more like we have an OVERFLOW of exotic races.

Wolfie

Meldin, please don't just take something out of context. I've stated that it was insanely late, and it seems that the definitions of 'exotic' are quite varied.

2ktaco

*TACOS INTERPRETATION FOR CLARITY OF OTHERS*
Wolfie means "exotic" as in a wood elf in a camp of grey orcs.
You guys are right in the way that the definition of the word fovors your case but, Wolfie is right if you account for his personal usage of said word.

RanmaChan

Guys stop it please, this isn't exactly the place for this conversation to take place, and I don't really even see why it is taking place at all.  This whole discussion hinges upon what you consider to be an exotic race, so the argument it won't go anywhere, just flood an -application- thread with banter.

Only applications beyond this point please, if you want, go and make a racial discussion thread over in the main section of the forums.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 19-03-2012
Guys stop it please, this isn't exactly the place for this conversation to take place, and I don't really even see why it is taking place at all.  This whole discussion hinges upon what you consider to be an exotic race, so the argument it won't go anywhere, just flood an -application- thread with banter.

Only applications beyond this point please, if you want, go and make a racial discussion thread over in the main section of the forums.

This.

If anything all of our races are boring as fuck. Every race is similar. It's like a big ass boring oatmeal of Elves, Humans, More Humans and some greenskins.

Wolfie

* Deep breath * Last non-app post from me, but I thought you didn't want any like OMGWTF races running around, so, I intentionally made my app as dreary as possible. >.< Hopefully we get some new creative minds... Actually, we can steal Brent Weeks. Agreed?