Race Idea

Started by meldin, 25-04-2014

meldin

I was wondering if we could have like a wolfmen tribe, kind of like Kahjit (idk how it's spelled) or something. I know you wanted to have some more diverse, non-LOTR races and I though something like that would be refreshing.

EDIT: Have a race of child-like beings that fully mature to look around 10-16 (I dont know exactly when). That would also be pretty cool.

I might put some extra ideas up here.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: meldin on 25-04-2014
I was wondering if we could have like a wolfmen tribe, kind of like Kahjit (idk how it's spelled) or something. I know you wanted to have some more diverse, non-LOTR races and I though something like that would be refreshing.

EDIT: Have a race of child-like beings that fully mature to look around 10-16 (I dont know exactly when). That would also be pretty cool.

I might put some extra ideas up here.

If you can post some more details on what you're thinking of, I can make a better decision.
This reminds me, I need to set up the race applications...

jaik

I usually ignore the stuff that comes out of this part of HGN, but seriously, what? Please tell me he meant dwarves or gnomes.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Jake on 25-04-2014

I usually ignore the stuff that comes out of this part of HGN, but seriously, what? Please tell me he meant dwarves or gnomes.

I wasn't going to ask about that, but yeah it wasn't ever going to be something I approved of assuming he meant an actual child-like looking race.
no lolis in minecraft

CoolFeerman

Thread is obsolete now that race applications have their own thread.