Possibility for an event

Started by Lt.Azrael, 28-10-2011

Lt.Azrael

Apocalypse. Now, for those against the idea, you might want to stop reading now, I'd prefer not to hear any "ur ida is doomb" BS.
What this Idea entails: Hopefully we could work out a system where monsters spawn a lot more. I'm talking Romero-esque apocalypse, zombies in droves, skeletons in nice little archer legions, spiders climbing you're protective barriers and stuff. Why? Because I think in order to create a bit of a cool story, some nice tension among characters, and of course to facilitate people actually working together, we would need something that is out to get all of us. If the idea where to be allowed, I'd come up with a nice little story for it.

Feerman

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 28-10-2011
Apocalypse. Now, for those against the idea, you might want to stop reading now, I'd prefer not to hear any "ur ida is doomb" BS.
What this Idea entails: Hopefully we could work out a system where monsters spawn a lot more. I'm talking Romero-esque apocalypse, zombies in droves, skeletons in nice little archer legions, spiders climbing you're protective barriers and stuff. Why? Because I think in order to create a bit of a cool story, some nice tension among characters, and of course to facilitate people actually working together, we would need something that is out to get all of us. If the idea where to be allowed, I'd come up with a nice little story for it.

New factions: War
Ermor dying: The Apocolypse
Monsters spawning more frequently: New nations with get killed to hell, and everyone would be bitching.

Demonizer877

More mobs? I'm not sure you understand the amount of mobs there already are during night time. People will find it hard to establish a faction and build things if every night they get swarmed by even more mobs than usual. I remember when Green was building nomas and the city would get frequently overrun by the undead. I suggest you postpone the idea for now... Atleast until I build some better defenses for my tent :) But yeah it would be good for the rp, aslong as people can type fast enough before a zombie kills them.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Beano

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 28-10-2011
Atleast until I build some better defenses for my tent

I can imagine a massive castle of doom, with cannons and lasers on the walls, all surrounded by a pit of lava...and in the centre is your 4x6 red tent xD
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Lt.Azrael

Yeah, I wasn't thinking RIGHT now, but certainly, once everyone is established in the world, I think it would work. And, Yeah, for the first month or so, I was a guard for ermor, so I know how many monsters would spawn, but I mean something that , for example, might make zombies immune to daytime damage, because they're not vampires, and having a horde of zombies on you would be cool, imo.

Beano

Just no damn spiders or creepers...Damn creepers....
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Ragolution

azrael ur idea is doomb

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-10-2011
azrael ur idea is doomb

I don't even think we can increase the rate at which monsters spawn, unless someone has found a plugin for it?  The end of the world is pretty much happening now, the empire has split into multiple factions all fighting each other, soon the real end of the world will come where the map gets wiped because of the 1.9 update, we really don't need to do anything, just let things play out.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Mr_Squirrel

I have once said somthing like this before when all the nether shrines or whatever were showing up. I said that maybe the apocalypse would be like demons coming to Aceon and destroying it. (Oblivion Referance) So...nether shrines will keep showing up and more monsters or "demons" would spawn. Forcing(Fallout Referance) people to live underground?

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 29-10-2011
    I have once said somthing like this before when all the nether shrines or whatever were showing up. I said that maybe the apocalypse would be like demons coming to Aceon and destroying it. (Oblivion Referance) So...nether shrines will keep showing up and more monsters or "demons" would spawn. Forcing(Fallout Referance) people to live underground?

You Mean metro not fallout.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 29-10-2011
Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 29-10-2011

You Mean metro not fallout.

Whatever