Ragolution

Quote from: Molantyon on 12-05-2012
Steam name:Sir_bobalob
length of time spent at hgn: about 3 hours
length of time on aceon: 4 hours
Minecraft name: Molantyon
proof of admin/mod support: Demonizer877
proof of community support: ?
why do you want access: because i want to be free to explore and have a good time
are u in a faction: yes: Nilakvillage
other comments: im soo excited! lolz!

Denied, reapply in two weeks.

Quote from: Krillian Black on 12-05-2012
Steam name: None
Length of time on HGN: started today
Time On Aceon; Started Today
Minecraft Account: mindman123
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.[demonizer877)\
Proof of Community Support:[Duraga131 and Molantyon                  ]

Why I want build access: i Would like to give as much as i can to good people like the people on Aceon
Am i in a faction: Yes/Nilakvillage

Quote from: theredy42 on 12-05-2012
Steam Name (If avaliable):
Length of Time Spent at HGN:10 minutes
Length of time on Aceon:1 hour
Minecraft Account:SkyLord_GlAdOs
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support:Only admin i saw was Demonizer
Proof of Community Support:
Why do you want builder access?:I want builder access because i want to build and become part of the roleplay community of the server and i cant do that if i can not interact with the world
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:No sorry
Other Comments:If i get accepted that would be soo great :)

Ragolution

Quote4: The full window/gamescreen must be shown in a support proof.

Quote6: Applicants MUST have been here either 3 days or longer. This will be marked by the amount of time you have had an HGN forums account.

QuoteThese applications are serious and should not be taken lightly.

DracoRailgun

Steam Name (If avaliable):[/size] dracorailgun[/size]Length of Time Spent at HGN: 2 weeksLength of time on Aceon: 2 weeks
Minecraft Account: DracoRailgun
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (
AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\ Demonizer877Proof of Community Support: retro1253Why do you want builder access?: so i can contribute to building and defending my villageAre you in a faction? If so, what faction?: NilakvillageOther Comments: I HATE GRIEFERS[/size]

Ragolution

Quote from: Ragolution on 12-05-2012
Quote4: The full window/gamescreen must be shown in a support proof.

Quote6: Applicants MUST have been here either 3 days or longer. This will be marked by the amount of time you have had an HGN forums account.

QuoteThese applications are serious and should not be taken lightly.

CPftw

Just wipe the wrong ones so people only see correct ones to base theirs off
pffft

Demonizer877

Quote from: Duraga on 11-05-2012
Minecraft Account: Duraga131

Mage's Name: loraella Junia

Mage Type: Sorceress

Mantra: magic ( or mabye nature idk )

Spells/Powers: 100 mana per day. Regenerated after a morning of studying and meditating. Mana also regenerates 10 mana per IRL Day. All spells can only be cast after reading some words from her tome.

* = the user must have her staff to use the spell effectively.

Ice bolt: A large shard of ice forms and launches from the tip of the users staff or her palm. It takes ten seconds to fully form before it can be launched. Mana Cost: ( with staff)10 ( without staff) 25

*Ice shield: The user jabs her staff into the ground in a crouching position and a nearly-inpenetrable dome-shaped sheild of black ice forms around her. Takes 5 minutes to break through with a sword/fists/arrows but only 30 seconds if the attacker uses fire mana use: 60
*lightning: Lighting shoots from the end of the users staff, shocking the target. The effects may vary depending on the target and how close they are. Mana Cost: 40 ( maximum range is 6 blocks ). Could you outline these effects a bit more

Extend/reduce Staff: This ability takes very little mana to use and does not have much of an effect on the user, but it provides a way to make the user's staff easier to transport. 1 mana
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

MajorBradley

You Need to add AncientPredator to the Roster Icly Lee Barker

Kokkaku Kishu

new version of mage app

Minecraft Account: Sp3ktrum

Mage's Name: Dyo-Delta

Mage Type: Mage-smith

Mantra: Magic

Spells/Powers:
Ebon Shift: Twin bracelets he wears allow him to store/withdraw items into or from a secondary storage dimension. Portal can only be created in shadows with which he has direct contact. also only one item can be withdrawn at a time.
[note: due to its use as a dimensional containment field of nonliving items, I did not see a need for a usage limit. If I am wrong on this assumption then please correct it]

Gauntlet Pluto: a solid gauntlet. It retains the shape of a fist once equipped and prevents the user from breaking the arm it is activated upon. To equip it takes about 30 sec RP time (aka must be taken out and equipped in RP which to withdraw from "Ebon Shift" portal requires one statement, and  3 separate ones to equip. when in use it can punch once every 2 ooc min due to cool-down. When used 3 rock-like objects in runes disconnect physicaly from gauntlet and hover above connected by glowing magic strands to the gauntlet which glows in runes. The rocks then produce magic flames which propel the gauntlet forward at speeds between 60-70 mph, but once the flames are activated and the punch commited, the trajectory of the punch cannot be changed until opposing contact is made upon the gauntlet (aka the gauntlet makes contact with another object). However a total of only 10 punches can be thrown per [ooc] day due to a recharge requirement upon the gauntlets power source.

Demon's benediction: amulet based. This when activated covers his right arm up all the way up the side of his face, including the eye and eyelid of that side of the face, in glowing runes. Also a rune of an eye appears on his hand which soon produces an actual eye upon it which can fire rays of pure energy at near instant speeds. It only has 5 shots per ooc day due to its power. Also due to the presence of this power his eyes have been permanently turned black and his hair a dark blue.

Demon's bane: a vambrace which allows the production and removal of a single blade of pure energy which crystalizes in the form of an assassin's blade. It draws the energy for the blade from a black and amber piece of onyx in the vambrace. If for any reason the crystal is struck and it shatters, then a 3 minecraft day repair period is required to craft a new crystal (example: assassins creed blade only where blade is pure energy that hardens into a crystal and dissolves back into energy that is all contained in the gauntlet).
[note: as well as this weapon goes I didn't see a need to put a restriction upon usages or a need for reagents due to its very limited use

Sanctum forge: ritual requiring full concentration used to repair any damaged mage-smith item. Requires 10 pieces of glass and an iron bar to complete and requires a 3-minecraft-day period to work

geccoy

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 13-05-2012
new version of mage app

Spells/Powers:
Ebon Shift: Twin bracelets he wears allow him to store/withdraw items into or from a secondary storage dimension. Portal can only be created in shadows with which he has direct contact. also only one item can be withdrawn at a time.
[note: due to its use as a dimensional containment field of nonliving items, I did not see a need for a usage limit. If I am wrong on this assumption then please correct it]

Gauntlet Pluto: a solid gauntlet. It retains the shape of a fist once equipped and prevents the user from breaking the arm it is activated upon. To equip it takes about 30 sec RP time (aka must be taken out and equipped in RP which to withdraw from "Ebon Shift" portal requires one statement, and  3 separate ones to equip. when in use it can punch once every 2 ooc min due to cool-down. When used 3 rock-like objects in runes disconnect physicaly from gauntlet and hover above connected by glowing magic strands to the gauntlet which glows in runes. The rocks then produce magic flames which propel the gauntlet forward at speeds between 60-70 mph, but once the flames are activated and the punch commited, the trajectory of the punch cannot be changed until opposing contact is made upon the gauntlet (aka the gauntlet makes contact with another object). However a total of only 10 punches can be thrown per [ooc] day due to a recharge requirement upon the gauntlets power source.

Demon's benediction: amulet based. This when activated covers his right arm up all the way up the side of his face, including the eye and eyelid of that side of the face, in glowing runes. Also a rune of an eye appears on his hand which soon produces an actual eye upon it which can fire rays of pure energy at near instant speeds. It only has 5 shots per ooc day due to its power. Also due to the presence of this power his eyes have been permanently turned black and his hair a dark blue.

Demon's bane: a vambrace which allows the production and removal of a single blade of pure energy which crystalizes in the form of an assassin's blade. It draws the energy for the blade from a black and amber piece of onyx in the vambrace. If for any reason the crystal is struck and it shatters, then a 3 minecraft day repair period is required to craft a new crystal (example: assassins creed blade only where blade is pure energy that hardens into a crystal and dissolves back into energy that is all contained in the gauntlet).
[note: as well as this weapon goes I didn't see a need to put a restriction upon usages or a need for reagents due to its very limited use

Sanctum forge: ritual requiring full concentration used to repair any damaged mage-smith item. Requires 10 pieces of glass and an iron bar to complete and requires a 3-minecraft-day period to work

Mana Cap Spells:
   Mana cap = 200
   Recharges once every 3 minecraft days
Chains of the darkness (40 mana/chain): emanates from charmed chains wrapped around his forearm. Each chain link is about 2 in long and 1 in wide with spikes protruding in the metalwork, and knife/spear blades on the ends. These chains are at between the striking power strength of iron and a poor steel alloy. While if redrawn the mana is reabsorbed into the system if the chain is struck on any of the weak-links (every 3rd link in the chain) then the entire chain shatters and dissolves into oblivion, with the mana lost and a period of 1 (minecraft) day before the mana is refilled (this is not cumulative. The number of chains destroyed does not increase the time to more than 1 day if more than 1 is destroyed, mana refills after each minecraft day). Each of these chains also is controlled like another appendage and is able to move about at will of caster.

Akuma Neko (100 mana): emanates power eminates from a talon ring on his right hand. shadows form metal claws around hands and feet, as well as a metal blade cat tail and dark black furred cat ears. increases manuverability and make effective weapons yet make him have slightly feline tendencies (loves fish even more than he already does, and various other things) When in this form, he is extremely vulnerable. Taking upon the characteristics of a feline and the shadows, he is already weakened by natural weapons. If put in sunlight, he is weakened extremely, and will slowly start to have the shadows fade. This form lasts five OOC minutes.

Eternal guillotine (150 mana): comes from a scythe earing. two scythes are conjured out of the shadows for use by the wielder. they disappear upon lost concentration or upon being out of the casters hands for more than 15 OOC seconds. can also be dissociated by caster at any time

Rigor mortis extinctum (200 mana + caster's life): eminates from a cross upon his belt. upon a fatal wound that will bleed out, life-time is set to 10 OOC minutes in which mana pool can be ignored towards spells. however for each different spell used 1 minute is subtracted from life-time left. [note: this last one was just an attempt that if i were to die slowly, i wanted to go down like a badass and fight. if this gets shut out as a spell ill be fine with it ]

Pick one. The last three spells would be one of the first three mage types, and the first five would be mage smith. Once you do, then I'll edit them. Thanks.

Kokkaku Kishu

Spells/Powers:

eliminated second set of spells for the purpose of being mage smith. origional app altered as well

geccoy

new version of mage app

Mage's Name: Dyo-Delta  http://www.dyodelta.com/  noticed this :3 its cool

Spells/Powers: 100 mana that is recharged each day.
Ebon Shift: Twin bracelets he wears allow him to store/withdraw items into or from a secondary storage dimension. Portal can only be created in shadows with which he has direct contact. also only one item can be withdrawn at a time. After being drawn once, the ability to draw items is put on cooldown for ten real life minutes. He is only able to put in weapons that he has created. This has no cooldown.

Tell me what the blade looks like. It needs to have a creation time too. This sounds more like one of the other types of mage, simply because everything here is made basically instantaneously. Mage-smiths take a long time to create all their weapons or whatever. Refer to this for all your spells. Bolded and underlined to make it clear. Refer to this when fixing all your spells.

Sanctum forge: ritual requiring full concentration used to repair any damaged mage-smith item. Requires 10 pieces of glass and an iron bar to complete and requires a 3-minecraft-day period to work. Make sure you have one of these in your house. You need to be there and RP using it to repair your weapon(s).

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: geccoy on 13-05-2012
new version of mage app

Ebon Shift: Twin bracelets he wears allow him to store/withdraw items into or from a secondary storage dimension. Portal can only be created in shadows with which he has direct contact. also only one item can be withdrawn at a time. After being drawn once, the ability to draw items is put on cooldown for ten real life minutes. He is only able to put in weapons that he has created. This has no cooldown.

Gauntlet Pluto: a solid gauntlet. It retains the shape of a fist once equipped and prevents the user from breaking the arm it is activated upon. To equip it takes about 30 sec RP time (aka must be taken out and equipped in RP which to withdraw from "Ebon Shift" portal requires one statement, and  3 separate ones to equip. when in use it can punch once every 2 ooc min due to cool-down. When used 3 rock-like objects in runes disconnect physicaly from gauntlet and hover above connected by glowing magic strands to the gauntlet which glows in runes. The rocks then produce magic flames which propel the gauntlet forward at speeds between 60-70 mph, but once the flames are activated and the punch commited, the trajectory of the punch cannot be changed until opposing contact is made upon the gauntlet (aka the gauntlet makes contact with another object). However a total of only 10 punches can be thrown per [ooc] day due to a recharge requirement upon the gauntlets power source. Description: the gauntlet itself is of a black obsidian-type magic rock engraved with runes and symbols

Demon's benediction: amulet based. This when activated covers his right arm up all the way up the side of his face, including the eye and eyelid of that side of the face, in glowing runes. Also a rune of an eye appears on his hand which soon produces an actual eye upon it which can fire rays of pure energy at near instant speeds. It only has 5 shots per ooc day due to its power. Also due to the presence of this power his eyes have been permanently turned black and his hair a dark blue. After used the amulet shatters and must be reforged. in of itself though it can be activated at any point almost instantly after forging due to the magic used is in-cased within it.

Demon's bane: [bolded and changed for clarification and continuity's sake] a metal vambrace that contains its power within an emplaced crystal that allows the vambrace to shift around its material upon activation and produce forth an assassins blade. subtle clicks of the metal can be heard as the blade is produced forth, and requires one whole activation description of activation as a warning phase. It draws the energy for the blade from a black and amber piece of onyx in the vambrace. If for any reason the crystal is struck and it shatters, then a 3 minecraft day repair period is required to craft a new crystal (example: assassins creed blade only where blade is pure energy that hardens into a crystal and dissolves back into energy that is all contained in the gauntlet).
[note: as well as this weapon goes I didn't see a need to put a restriction upon usages or a need for reagents due to its very limited use]
Tell me what the blade looks like. It needs to have a creation time too. This sounds more like one of the other types of mage, simply because everything here is made basically instantaneously. Mage-smiths take a long time to create all their weapons or whatever. Refer to this for all your spells. Bolded and underlined to make it clear. Refer to this when fixing all your spells.

Sanctum forge: ritual requiring full concentration used to repair any damaged mage-smith item. Requires 10 pieces of glass and an iron bar to complete and requires a 3-minecraft-day period to work. Make sure you have one of these in your house. You need to be there and RP using it to repair your weapon(s).

changes are accepted and any additional changes that had been ordered have been bolded for the sake of noticability

ps i didn't even know about that company that was very interesting geccoy XD

geccoy

Quote from: geccoy on 13-05-2012
new version of mage app

You ignored some parts of what I said. It doesn't take 30 seconds to make, it would take days to forge these things. Then, you can use the Ebon Shift to store them and take em out. You also didn't specify how long the blades were. Also, add mana costs to everything. The gauntlet thing is unclear to me. I don't understand what you mean by breaking the arm. Do you mean that his arm is unable to be touched while the gauntlet is on? And, the power of the gauntlet seems very extreme. Throwing a punch at 60-70 mph would literally go through a person, considering the fact the gauntlet is made of hard substances (metals). You didn't really specify for the amulet. You said what it looked like, but that doesn't really matter to me. "Beams of energy". What can they go through? What can't they go through?To be honest, this is sounding more like a sorcerer app, where you apply magical boons to yourself that allow you to punch super hard, and create blades from your hands. Finally, you also need drawbacks. Things that hinder you, things that can defeat your weapons.

Gauntlet Pluto: a solid gauntlet. It retains the shape of a fist once equipped and prevents the user from breaking the arm it is activated upon. To equip it takes about 30 sec RP time (aka must be taken out and equipped in RP which to withdraw from "Ebon Shift" portal requires one statement, and  3 separate ones to equip. when in use it can punch once every 2 ooc min due to cool-down. When used 3 rock-like objects in runes disconnect physicaly from gauntlet and hover above connected by glowing magic strands to the gauntlet which glows in runes. The rocks then produce magic flames which propel the gauntlet forward at speeds between 60-70 mph, but once the flames are activated and the punch commited, the trajectory of the punch cannot be changed until opposing contact is made upon the gauntlet (aka the gauntlet makes contact with another object). However a total of only 10 punches can be thrown per [ooc] day due to a recharge requirement upon the gauntlets power source. Description: the gauntlet itself is of a black obsidian-type magic rock engraved with runes and symbols

Demon's benediction: amulet based. This when activated covers his right arm up all the way up the side of his face, including the eye and eyelid of that side of the face, in glowing runes. Also a rune of an eye appears on his hand which soon produces an actual eye upon it which can fire rays of pure energy at near instant speeds. It only has 5 shots per ooc day due to its power. Also due to the presence of this power his eyes have been permanently turned black and his hair a dark blue. After used the amulet shatters and must be reforged. in of itself though it can be activated at any point almost instantly after forging due to the magic used is in-cased within it.

Demon's bane: [bolded and changed for clarification and continuity's sake] a metal vambrace that contains its power within an emplaced crystal that allows the vambrace to shift around its material upon activation and produce forth an assassins blade. subtle clicks of the metal can be heard as the blade is produced forth, and requires one whole activation description of activation as a warning phase. It draws the energy for the blade from a black and amber piece of onyx in the vambrace. If for any reason the crystal is struck and it shatters, then a 3 minecraft day repair period is required to craft a new crystal (example: assassins creed blade only where blade is pure energy that hardens into a crystal and dissolves back into energy that is all contained in the gauntlet).
[note: as well as this weapon goes I didn't see a need to put a restriction upon usages or a need for reagents due to its very limited use]

changes are accepted and any additional changes that had been ordered have been bolded for the sake of noticability

ps i didn't even know about that company that was very interesting geccoy XD

Alaizia

Minecraft Account: Duraga131

Mage's Name: loraella Junia

Mage Type: Sorceress

Mantra: magic ( or mabye nature idk )

Spells/Powers: 100 mana per day. Regenerated after a morning of studying and meditating. Mana also regenerates 10 mana per IRL Day. All spells can only be cast after reading some words from her tome.

* = the user must have her staff to use the spell effectively.

*Freeze Beam: A beam of intensely cold energy blasts from the users staff. A pin point accurate beam that can cuase small objects to freeze( IE. a bucket of water or a potion. or mabye freeze somones feet in place) ( 10 mana)

Ice bolt: A large shard of ice forms and launches from the tip of the users staff or her palm. It takes ten seconds to fully form before it can be launched. Mana Cost: ( with staff)10 ( without staff) 25

*Ice shield: The user jabs her staff into the ground in a crouching position and a nearly-inpenetrable dome-shaped sheild of black ice forms around her. Takes 5 minutes to break through with a sword/fists/arrows but only 30 seconds if the attacker uses fire mana use: 60
*lightning: Lighting shoots from the end of the users staff, shocking the target. The effects may vary depending on the target and how close they are. The lighining will continue as long as the user can concentrate it, if the user is attacked the lightining will stop. The lightining stuns the target as long as it is trained on a target inside the range of 6 blocks, but outside a 4 block radius. if the target is any where inside 4 blocks of the user they will begin to take shock damage and are stunned aswell. ( if another person interupts the user the lightining will stop ).
Misc: This may be able to start hearts again if the user shocks the corpse and if they have not been dead long.
Mana Cost: 40 ( maximum range is 6 blocks ).

Torch: Cuases a small orb of light, cuasing roughly the same amount of light as a torch, to appear on the top end of the users staff or in the users palm. It illuminates the surrounding area. 5 mana

Extend/reduce Staff: This ability takes very little mana to use and does not have much of an effect on the user, but it provides a way to make the user's staff easier to transport. 1 mana

hows all this sound :3

MajorBradley

Banned for using /tell when I was told to not use global not to mention I wasnt even told how long it was
Makes sense

Alaizia

Quote from: MajorBradley on 14-05-2012
Banned for using /tell when I was told to not use global not to mention I wasnt even told how long it was
Makes sense

im sure the admins, in all thier infinite knowledge, had a good reason :P mabye if you plead and beg and grovel at thier feet real nicely they will take pity on you ....

or port will just destigrate you and use you for fertilizer... he is just scary like that

MajorBradley

Quote from: Duraga on 14-05-2012
Makes sense

im sure the admins, in all thier infinite knowledge, had a good reason :P mabye if you plead and beg and grovel at thier feet real nicely they will take pity on you ....

or port will just destigrate you and use you for fertilizer... he is just scary like that
I wont beg to an admin who unrightfully banned me

Beano

Quote from: Duraga on 14-05-2012
Makes sense

Yeah, don't do this
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Alaizia

lol I was only joking XD...

MajorBradley

2 hours still banned
No reason still

Superblackbiker

You actually know why. Its what we literally kept going on at you about. Stop being cocky and spamming. You kept doing stuff demon told you not to do and then decided "I WON'T DO IT IN GLOBAL NO MOAR, I'LL PM IT TO THE ADMIN WHO TOLD ME NOT TO DO IT INSTEAD! DURR"
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

MajorBradley

Quote from: Superblackbiker on 14-05-2012
You actually know why. Its what we literally kept going on at you about. Stop being cocky and spamming. You kept doing stuff demon told you not to do and then decided "I WON'T DO IT IN GLOBAL NO MOAR, I'LL PM IT TO THE ADMIN WHO TOLD ME NOT TO DO IT INSTEAD! DURR"
Never said anything about not being allowed to use /tell
Still unfair ban

Knife_cz

Still unfair ban
Its called common sense, when somebody tells you not to do something, you don't go all dick.

MajorBradley

Quote from: knife_cz on 14-05-2012
Still unfair ban
Its called common sense, when somebody tells you not to do something, you don't go all dick.
I was told not to use global
I was never told not to use /tell

Superblackbiker

Its basically still a spam. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.