Portkins' Garbage Bin

Started by Ragolution, 12-07-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 08-02-2012
Quote from: Codeyday on 08-02-2012
Is that..Good..Or bad...?

It means you were:

Accepted

As long as you liked how I changed it and had nothing that you wanted to discuss/change back. I'm a tyrant but I'm also a tyrant that you can trust, so you guys can feel free to say "But portkins I wanted X spell to do Y so Z W P." and then we'll work out an agreement by dulling down your other powers, or by making that one weaker or something like that.

2ktaco

God must hate me. My interwebs go down for a few days and, when they finally get fixed, the server goes down.  :'(

Ragolution

Silver fixed it because he's awesome.
Everyone PM him saying thanks.

RanmaChan

About to have fun with a mid-term, right when the server comes back up, god damn it!
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 09-02-2012
About to have fun with a mid-term, right when the server comes back up, god damn it!

Or so we thought

Alaizia

Minecraft Account: Duraga131

Mage's Name: Alaizia Darkstar

Mage Type: Sorceress

Mantra: Nature

Spells/Powers: Mainly healing powers (positive energy).

Minor Healing:  Uses arcane fire to heal small wounds; easily mends arrow wounds, stab wounds or simple scrapes. Also used to stop bleeding/small internal wounds. The user will start to feel exhausted after ten uses.
Energy cost:  5

Moderate Healing:  Heals flesh wounds of all kinds, and mends simple bone fractures, etc. (Not compound fractures, obscenely damaged organs or worse.)
Energy cost: 15

Major Healing: This heals major injuries, like a severed limbs, punctured lungs or utterly shattered bones.  The limb must be present to be re-attached. Can regrow teeth, finger/toe nails or heal large areas of burned skin.
Energy cost: 30

Regeneration:  This spell regenerates a lost limb or body part that is not present.  Missing eye, missing leg, etc.  Cannot regenerate a missing brain/heart/other kind of mortal wound. Arms and legs will consume the caster's full energy pool for the day whereas a foot or an eyeball will still require a great deal of effort. A wound that has been present for too long (24 hours) cannot be healed in this way. Wounds that are cauterized can be healed.
Energy cost: 65 - 80

Cure Sickness:  This spell will cure magical and natural diseases.
Energy cost: 25

Cure Poison:  This spell will cure magical or natural poisons or toxins.
Energy cost: 5

Will o' Wisp:  A defensive spell, it requires only the casters own body heat and a pinch of ash as reagent.  Utilizing the life-force in their body, the caster releases a small wisp of flame from their hand at who ever is trying to harm them.  If the ball of flame connects with the aggressor then they will receive severe burns and have a chance of their clothing (or hair) catching on fire. The spell is for defense only, as the caster will be left shivering and needing to recuperate after using the spell. (This spell can only be used four times per day and not in succession.)

Energy Pool: 80 (Recharges per real life day)
In order for the caster to be able to use their spells again the next day (to recharge back up to 80) they must spend time in the morning studying, writing in or otherwise improving their spell book and get a full night's rest. (Minimum 6 hours)

I am glad I saved the page.... -.- and im glad I have an hour to post type this up again...I hate being grounded

Andrew Weasley

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-02-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 09-02-2012

Or so we thought

Yeah still not up for me, but its all good. I have dozens of other games to keep me entertained for awhile.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Braydent30

Ummm, if that's a copy/paste then it will be denied. Unless Port removed the part where you're not allowed to C/P your mage app over to this new thread.

Ragolution

Quote from: Braydent30 on 09-02-2012
Ummm, if that's a copy/paste then it will be denied. Unless Port removed the part where you're not allowed to C/P your mage app over to this new thread.

I said copypastes MAY be denied.

Basically you're not guarenteed an accepted.

Ragolution

Quote from: Duraga on 09-02-2012

Minor Healing:  Uses arcane fire to heal small wounds; easily mends arrow wounds, stab wounds or simple scrapes. Also used to stop bleeding/small internal wounds. The user will start to feel exhausted after ten uses.
Energy cost:  10

Moderate Healing:  Heals flesh wounds of all kinds, and mends simple bone fractures, etc. (Not compound fractures, obscenely damaged organs or worse.)
Energy cost: 20

Major Healing: This heals major injuries, like a severed limbs, punctured lungs or utterly shattered bones.  The limb must be present to be re-attached. Can regrow teeth, finger/toe nails or heal large areas of burned skin.

Regeneration:  This spell regenerates a lost limb or body part that is not present.  Missing eye, missing leg, etc.  Cannot regenerate a missing brain/heart/other kind of mortal wound. Arms and legs will consume the caster's full energy pool for the day whereas a foot or an eyeball will still require a great deal of effort. A wound that has been present for too long (24 hours) cannot be healed in this way. Wounds that are cauterized can be healed.
Energy cost: 70 - 80

Energy cost: 40

Will o' Wisp:  A defensive spell, it requires only the casters own body heat and a pinch of ash as reagent.  Utilizing the life-force in their body, the caster releases a small wisp of flame from their hand at who ever is trying to harm them.  If the ball of flame connects with the aggressor then they will receive severe burns and have a chance of their clothing (or hair) catching on fire. The spell is for defense only, as the caster will be left shivering and needing to recuperate after using the spell. (This spell can only be used twice per day and not in succession. This spell will also reduce the user's health by 2 and has a damage potential of 6.)

In order for the caster to be able to use their spells again the next day (to recharge back up to 80) they must spend time in the morning studying, writing in or otherwise improving their spell book and get a full night's rest. (Minimum 6 hours)

I am glad I saved the page.... -.- and im glad I have an hour to post type this up again...I hate being grounded

meldin

yeah, it's not up for me either.

meldin

Is it up for anyone else?

RanmaChan

Quote from: meldin on 09-02-2012
Is it up for anyone else?

No, its down.  Please try not to double post when you can edit.

meldin

I try not to do it. But i did because people are more likely to read a new post than an edited one.

RanmaChan

Quote from: meldin on 10-02-2012
I try not to do it. But i did because people are more likely to read a new post than an edited one.

The thread becomes updated to look like a new thread to others when you have the last post in it and edit it.  So no, people arent more likely to read a double post than an edit.

Edit:  Server is up.
See Jagger?

Alaizia

Will o' Wisp:  A defensive spell, it requires only the casters own body heat and a pinch of ash as reagent.  Utilizing the life-force in their body, the caster releases a small wisp of flame from their hand at who ever is trying to harm them.  If the ball of flame connects with the aggressor then they will receive severe burns and have a chance of their clothing (or hair) catching on fire. The spell is for defense only, as the caster will be left shivering and needing to recuperate after using the spell. (This spell can only be used twice per day and not in succession. This spell will also reduce the user's health by 2 and has a damage potential of 6.)

thank you, I am ok with those changes :3

RanmaChan

Quote from: Duraga on 10-02-2012

thank you, I am ok with those changes :3

Then you are ACCEPTED.

Parama

And it's offline agian -.-

Demonizer877

*Points at Chief*
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

meldin

RanmaChan

I told you guys I could see the future....

Ragolution

2ktaco

Im gonna go find a nice corner to curl up and waste away in.

meldin

Omg, that made me throw up a bit...

2ktaco