Portkins' Garbage Bin

Started by Ragolution, 12-07-2011

Fauxnal

Quote from: CPftw on 05-03-2012
Just an idea but have a slum area where new people automatically live and they will need to RP to get the wealth to advance out of it, it will encourage an Economy as people will need to work to get money to get a decent house. But the problem with an Economy is that people hoard their wealth as they are not gaining any, two solutions to this are: 1 have an government work system of 5 people max that are paid frequently and have to buy things, 2 give everyone a lot more money to start with.

Also we can use the foundry thing. Trade iron,lapis,gold, and diamonds for money

Ragolution

Just an idea but have a slum area where new people automatically live and they will need to RP to get the wealth to advance out of it, it will encourage an Economy as people will need to work to get money to get a decent house. But the problem with an Economy is that people hoard their wealth as they are not gaining any, two solutions to this are: 1 have an government work system of 5 people max that are paid frequently and have to buy things, 2 give everyone a lot more money to start with.

Me gusta.

2ktaco

Quote from: Ragolution on 05-03-2012

Me gusta.
Anything which spurs the economy is a good thing.

meldin

I can't get onto the server, is it down for maintenance?

RanmaChan

I am pretty sure the server is down for maintenance, regardless it should only be down for a short amount of time.  I CAN SEE THE FUTURE.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

It's up and you can't connect - Something bugged
It's down... "                    " - Something is being fixed
It's up and you can connect - Get out of here, STALKER.

Superblackbiker

I thought, as since it was such a huge "event", that the raid on Viosk should be explained to people who weren't there. I myself had to leave just when a few people were escaping and I now only have 1 arm and a fractured head. "TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM, SUPER", I hear some of you say. Here it is, explained by Mla. I'll just add (because hes sad I didn't die) that it was Avol that made me cut my arm off with his iron vines. HAPPY, AVOL? ??? ?
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Superblackbiker on 06-03-2012
I thought, as since it was such a huge "event", that the raid on Viosk should be explained to people who weren't there. I myself had to leave just when a few people were escaping and I now only have 1 arm and a fractured head. "TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM, SUPER", I hear some of you say. I would right now, but I'd rather see if Port and Quin agree with me on this. I was going to post from the start to the bit I missed, from which someone like Noct or Mla can continue from, or someone from the opposing side, Chief, avol, demon, etc. Just seemed kinda important for people to know, for instance people in Viosk who would of been there but weren't. This a good post? It can be moved if its in the wrong place. Sorry if it is.
All right, what happened:
You, Ninja, and Ford were fighting an infected and Vol on the bridge to Four Leaf. I came there as soon I got onto the server to find the battle has ended and you were badly hurt. Ninja and I carried your body all the way back to Viosk, we looked behind and saw Chief, Chris, and Vol following us. I closed down the gate and that stopped them only for a little bit before Vol put the bridge back up. Ninja, You, and I quickly ran into Viosk where Ninja "omgIamgoingtodie" quit. I closed up the stairs and took you to the top of a tower. We had a nice conversation and went back down when the rain started. Noct joined at that time and we told her that we were getting attacked. So she joined the fight. A lot of stuff happened, like Demon came, and so did CP. And Vol did something with his vines to get to the front gate. I placed my trap rune to stop them, but somehow Vol got out of it. By this time Noct was on Fluff's roof, Super was on the wall firing arrows, and I just trapped Vol and Chris. I got to the same roof Noct was on and she said she was burning so I decided to take her to her room because it's dark. But another idea struck me. I remembered the secret tunnel and took her there. From the secret tunnel we got to Duraga's. I left her there for a little bit to go get Super. Then when we were all there Super left. So Noct and I used Duraga's secret tunnel to escape. We ended up making a cave underwater and camped out there. Then Fluff joined and we told Demon to TP her because she would be in the house as we ran through. So we stayed in the small cave for a little bit before Duraga joined, after Quin did. I ran to a place to meet her and brought her back to the cave. After a bit of RP Quin said everyone come back to Viosk. And that's the story from my view.

Superblackbiker

So whats the current rp situation for when the servers back up? Unless this is for the *sighs* new map already.
EDIT: Top post updated.

Superblackbiker

UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RanmaChan

Vol's involvement in the situation was ret-conned, voided, so anything he did and the effects his actions had, no longer apply.

Superblackbiker

Shame, the one armed captain sounded awesome D:

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: RanmaChan on 06-03-2012
Vol's involvement in the situation was ret-conned, voided, so anything he did and the effects his actions had, no longer apply.
You're pretty much saying that the whole thing should be voided because Vol put up the bridge for them, and put up the stairs for them.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 06-03-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 06-03-2012
You're pretty much saying that the whole thing should be voided because Vol put up the bridge for them, and put up the stairs for them.
Its Port who voided his involvement with the infected.  If that is what Vol did, then yeah.

Mr_Squirrel

Now that the server is up! We need to have people actually get on... -_-

2ktaco

Yep its quite empty at the moment.

Ragolution

Quote from: 2ktaco on 06-03-2012

YOU'RE quite empty.

2ktaco

Quote from: Ragolution on 06-03-2012
Quote from: 2ktaco on 06-03-2012

YOU'RE quite empty.
I AM...... the server?

Ragolution

RanmaChan

Its funny. when I was reading the legend at the top I thought to myself, now where is the bit about me.  Scrolled down to no surprise at all, lol.

Where is the magic quarter?  Or is that going to go with government?

Ragolution

Demonizer877

But the only reason he was working for us was because I paid him money to take someone out within the city. I walked outside and then Super and Ford tried to kill me just after I'd paid him. He came outside to save his employer fought them off and chased them back to Viosk. On the way Chief arrived too and AV used the infected to get into the city and eliminate his target. We worked mutually to achieve different aims. He needed our help to get into the city and we needed his help to give us a pathway over to the city.

Does that not change anything? Because IMO alot of rp progress was made that day and by retconning it we'll lose it all.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

RanmaChan

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 06-03-2012
We are retconning it, so we'll lose it all.

Fixed.
Yup, thats about it.

Ragolution

Quote from: fordwell on 05-03-2012
Minecraft Account: fordwell

Mage's Name: Demian Viodhand

Mage Type: Mage-Smith

Mantra: The first is Magic itself.

Spells/Powers: Can enchant Weapons and Armor using mana which he has 100/100
every (irl) day, which he restores through meditation on the aspect of Chaos.

Basic enchantments weapons: He can enchant tools and weapons to work better. Some will hit things back farther, others may do more damage.  This varies some and doesn't take too much time. (one to four IC days)

Armor enchantments: He can craft strong magical armor that will protect others. However this requires the materials needed to make the armor and a fair amount of time to complete. (an IC week- 14 days per set. Five to seven days per single piece)

Major enchantments: These legendary enchantments weapons take a good time to create and lots of mana. These will also cost the most to make. (admin determined)

(All times are subject to admin change, also leaving the mana costs open to them as I know minecraft enchanting is VERY open as to what can be done and I want this to be as fair as possible.)

Uhm.

Denied

Me and Arthy don't know how to edit your application without utterly destroying your Mage. Please revise it yourself and see if you can determine what's super abuseable or whatever.

Andrew Weasley

Im diggin this. Alot more RP should go down.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx