Portkins' Garbage Bin

Started by Ragolution, 12-07-2011

fordwell

Horrid timeline shit made my character from Ermor too. Just one generation short of what he was originally so it works.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: RanmaChan on 03-03-2012
Quote from: meldin on 03-03-2012
It seems the last generation of this server is slowly slipping away and now they new guys are becoming the regulars..... *Le Sigh*

Just means you get the title of 'Aceon Oldfag' now.
We're old fags now!?

MISSION COMPLETE

RanmaChan

And its back up.  ..But, for how long?!  Dun dun dun....
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

RanmaChan

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 03-03-2012
It seems the last generation of this server is slowly slipping away and now they new guys are becoming the regulars..... *Le Sigh*

We're old fags now!?

MISSION COMPLETE

Nope, Jagger was around back in DEAP.  You are still from Ermor.
YOUR MISSION IS NOT COMPLETE, YOUNGFAG.

Maxi96203

sense i was around when aceon was announced does that mean i r super aceon oldfag even though i can't play the server anymore do to technical difficulties?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

RanmaChan

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 03-03-2012
sense i was around when aceon was announced does that mean i r super aceon oldfag even though i can't play the server anymore do to technical difficulties?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Super Mega Ultra Aceon Oldfag?

Fauxnal

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-03-2012
Quote from: Braydent30 on 03-03-2012
Feer, why must you return when me and Roo are gone?

Roo can always come back.

ROO COME BACK I MISS YOU

Mr_Squirrel

We're old fags now!?

MISSION COMPLETE

I'm not from Ermor...I'm from Nomas..and Demon's farm...HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ONE OF THEM!

RanmaChan

We're old fags now!?

MISSION COMPLETE

I'm not from Ermor...I'm from Nomas..and Demon's farm...HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ONE OF THEM!

That server map is referred to now as Ermor, just because that was its defining feature.

Ragolution

We're old fags now!?

MISSION COMPLETE

That server map is referred to now as Ermor, just because that was its defining feature.

Crow793

Just got minecraft, attempting to log in, and am failing because it "took too long to log in"

Whyfor? :C

RanmaChan

Have you downgraded to the proper version?

(Use Spoutcraft to avoid downgrading.)

Ragolution

Yeah I just got that error too.

It has to do with not having the spoutcraft client.
I just tried to log in with normal minecraft after some SP and it fed me that error.

Our server is behind one version, but since Spoutcraft is 100% backward compatible you should probably download that anyway. It's win-win on your part.

2ktaco

I am a loser named taco and I don't like Spoutcraft cause im a loser, blah blah blah.
Quin you dog :D

Ragolution

Quote from: 2ktaco on 04-03-2012
I am a loser named taco and I don't like Spoutcraft cause im a loser, blah blah blah.

I really wish I knew why he hated it.

Chewnez

So before I start making the first video I have a question for you guys to answer. Should I make the videos a commentary over the faction or a montage like thing with it? The commentary would really show and detail the factions and would be longer and possibly more informative, while the montage like one would be harder but would look more professional. It also might be possible to do both. I could do a little montage like thing over it and then go into a more detailed commentary that would be an even longer and more entertaining video then by themselves but I leave the decision up to you guys.

fordwell

Two resets this morning not complaining just saying, might happen again.

Superblackbiker

MY HOUSE WAS BURNING AFTER THE FIRST. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOOOOOW???
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

fordwell

Evey reset removes fire spread. It's a risk all fireplace owners must take.

CPftw

Quote from: Chewnez on 04-03-2012
So before I start making the first video I have a question for you guys to answer. Should I make the videos a commentary over the faction or a montage like thing with it? The commentary would really show and detail the factions and would be longer and possibly more informative, while the montage like one would be harder but would look more professional. It also might be possible to do both. I could do a little montage like thing over it and then go into a more detailed commentary that would be an even longer and more entertaining video then by themselves but I leave the decision up to you guys.
If you do a commentary then you would have to remain totally impartial or people who join the server from watching the channel will have a pre-biased view on the factions, apart from that I would say commentary with a montage of all the factions at the end.
pffft

Superblackbiker

The fires underground.... XD
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

RanmaChan

Quote from: CPftw on 04-03-2012
Quote from: Chewnez on 04-03-2012
If you do a commentary then you would have to remain totally impartial or people who join the server from watching the channel will have a pre-biased view on the factions, apart from that I would say commentary with a montage of all the factions at the end.

I have to say I am kinda split.  I like th idea of a sort of theatrical trailer, showing all kind of grand and awesome shots of all the different factions in a sort of montage, but I also really like the idea of having a commentary giving a description of all the different faction, with information for those watching.  CP does have a point though, you would have to remain completely impartial if you were to do the commentary.

Lol, I like both equally to be honest, so it would be up to you and what you feel you could do better/more easily/more comfortably.

Ragolution

Verdict: Don't make a trailer yet. Let's do it when the new map comes.

subdansonic

how do i apply for BR. Thank you

RanmaChan