Portkins' Garbage Bin

Started by Ragolution, 12-07-2011

Braydent30

In the first video, put this in the description. Warning: Beware of Edvyns and Braydent31s.

RanmaChan

Quote from: 2ktaco on 02-03-2012
When we go 1.2 ima be a jungle ninja........... ;D

I don't quite think you understand what the Guild City system means if we do pick it for when we next have to wipe the map.  It means everyone will live in the same city.  No jungle.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 02-03-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 02-03-2012
Quote from: Demonizer877 on 02-03-2012

-The city should not be on lockdown and there should be more than one exit.

I like this.

;3

Have fun building all the defenses, which will be 4-6 times the size/amount of Ermor.   -_-

Defenses against what?

Against other cities?

What other cities?

RanmaChan

I like this.

;3

Have fun building all the defenses, which will be 4-6 times the size/amount of Ermor.   -_-

Defenses against what?

Against other cities?

What other cities?

So it will be like DEAP then?

meldin

Each district could have defenses..?

Ragolution

I like this.

;3

Defenses against what?

Against other cities?

What other cities?

No...?

It will be unlike anything we've done.

RanmaChan

I like this.

;3

Defenses against what?

Against other cities?

What other cities?

No...?

It will be unlike anything we've done.

DEAP was a massive city with no walls, is what I meant.

meldin

If we do go with the city of guilds then we have to take what Quin said into account. The diplomats of each guild would have to be fairly well known on the server and be active at least on a daily basis.

CPftw

Why not have 3 main Guilds that are constantly trying to get political control of the city. Each Guild will have a number of Clans and Gangs working for it to help gain support from new people, to (without crossing into griefing) undermine any work of the opposing Guilds, protect the people living in their areas of influence and to work as police and firemen in said areas (fires could be started by an admin to test the ability and dedication of Guilds to the betterment of the City. There could also be some Free Lance Gangs to do dirty work such as beating up the more Political powerful players; Some people will need to not support either Guild until they are convinced that one is the best, whether by oratory, bribery or blackmail.
pffft

Redbark

Question, what update is this server on? 1.2.3?

2ktaco

Quote from: Redbark on 03-03-2012
1.1, we're trying to keep our map. I think

CoolFeerman

City of Guilds, I think Ermor was going in to this a lil' bit with the merchant's guild, and then there was (to my knowledge) going to be a Thieve's Guild.
Plus it just sounds cool.

Braydent30

Feer, why must you return when me and Roo are gone?

RanmaChan

Quote from: Redbark on 03-03-2012

Download and use Spoutcraft and you won't have any problems with map upgrading or downgrading.

Ragolution

Quote from: Braydent30 on 03-03-2012
Feer, why must you return when me and Roo are gone?

Roo can always come back.

Mr_Squirrel

RanmaChan

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 03-03-2012
WHYYYY!

Port says it is lagging, no reason currently known.  It should go back to normal soon.

Lt.Azrael

Damn, And I was going to establish the Ironbow line as the dynasty that will destroy the world! I mean, that will save it....

RanmaChan

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 03-03-2012
Damn, And I was going to establish the Ironbow line as the dynasty that will destroy the world! I mean, that will save it....

That makes you, Jagger, Ford, and Feer, the only people directly descended from someone who actually lived inside Ermor.  I think its just you four now.. Hmm...

meldin

Quote from: RanmaChan on 03-03-2012

That makes you, Jagger, Ford, and Feer, the only people directly descended from someone who actually lived inside Ermor.  I think its just you four now.. Hmm...

And Feer and I are the only characters that are actually from Ermor.  Wow, we're such loners.

Ragolution

Don't worry, my next character will be the Emperor's grandson

CoolFeerman

Quote from: meldin on 03-03-2012

And Feer and I are the only characters that are actually from Ermor.  Wow, we're such loners.

Under 3 from Ermor Club!

meldin

It seems the last generation of this server is slowly slipping away and now they new guys are becoming the regulars..... *Le Sigh*

Ragolution

It seems the last generation of this server is slowly slipping away and now they new guys are becoming the regulars..... *Le Sigh*

I guess that's fine. I like my veterans, though.

RanmaChan

Just means you get the title of 'Aceon Oldfag' now.