Portkins' Garbage Bin

Started by Ragolution, 12-07-2011

fordwell

Minecraft Account: fordwell

Mage's Name: Vincent Xileth

Mage Type: sorcerer

Mantra: The first is magic itself.

Spells/Powers: Vincent starts each day (as in real time) with 100 mana. If he becomes completely depleted he becomes weak and extremely antisocial. Also focusing on the dark and light extremes of the world makes some of his spells rather nefarious feeling.

Blink: This allows him to blink into the nether and move a few feat ahead of where he is standing. (accomplished with an Ender eye in game) : 20 mana

Sun Stone: While holding a small pebble Vincent pulls in the light from the sky, temporarily brightening the area he is in. 10 points

Ward of the Unwanted: This spell temporarily wards a building against a certain person or thing, however it requires constant chanting and a lot of energy. 40 points +chanting.

Infernal Terror: Black flames cover Vincent, making both intimidating and imposing to touch. These last for a short while. 40 points + IC prep before hand

Wings of Mercy: this is a spell that requires days of prep and costs all of Vincent's mana. He will sprout massive wings and be able to fly a good few miles to safety. However upon landing he will collapse and remain unconscious for the next (Ic day) 100 mana + Ic prep

Any of these that need to be changed or removed just let me know and will be done.

RanmaChan

Quote from: fordwell on 23-02-2012
Minecraft Account: Fordwell

Mage's Name: Vincent Xileth

Mage Type: Sorcerer

Mantra: Magic Itself.

Spells/Powers: Vincent starts each day (as in real time) with 100 mana. If he becomes completely depleted he becomes weak and extremely antisocial. Also focusing on the dark and light extremes of the world makes some of his spells rather nefarious feeling.

Blink: This allows him to blink into the nether and move a few feat ahead of where he is standing. (accomplished with an Ender eye in game)  20 mana

Sun Stone: While holding a small pebble Vincent pulls in the light from the sky, temporarily brightening the area he is in.  10 mana

Ward of the Unwanted: This spell temporarily wards a building against a certain person or thing, however it requires constant chanting and a lot of energy. 40 mana +chanting.

Infernal Terror: Black flames cover Vincent, making both intimidating and imposing to touch. These last for a short while. 40 mana + IC prep before hand.

Wings of Mercy: This is a spell that requires days of prep and costs all of Vincent's mana. He will sprout massive wings and be able to fly a good few miles to safety. However upon landing he will collapse and remain unconscious for the next (Ic day) 100 mana + IC prep.

Any of these that need to be changed or removed just let me know and will be done.

I am somewhat unsure about the last spell, the Wings of Mercy.  Just try not to abuse it.

Accepted
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Mr_Squirrel

http://youtu.be/anyOE3RarYA
I think we should all listen to this...great?...man?  ???
(This guy is retarted)

Beano

Why the fuck do you watch this stuff?...
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

nhart96

When did Justin Bierber and Fred have a kid?

Fauxnal

why would you post this....

Andrew Weasley

This reminds me of Jared Milton....
http://youtu.be/_m6wf5V7A9Y

Fucking kids these days...
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Ragolution

Quote from: Fauxnal on 25-02-2012
why would you post this....
Quote from: Beano on 25-02-2012
Why the fuck do you watch this stuff?...
Quote from: nhart96 on 25-02-2012
When did Justin Bierber and Fred have a kid?

My thoughts, in order.

nhart96

To make up for the utter awfulness of this video, I present you with my favorite minecraft video

Zero Punctuation: Minecraft

Ragolution

Locked because this is just retarded.

Chewnez

Ok, so im going to start off by telling the situation. I was in Stonehelm when I noticed Port was helping a lot and doing a good job. I noticed he did a staircase going up. I looked at it and saw that it was one wide. I thought, hmm I'll just simply make it two wide and it will look cleaner. I didn't know it was just temperary. Port sees it a little later and all of a sudden I was kicked from the server. I go back into the server and ask what just happened. Port says I ruined his staircase. Now my first intinct is to defend and explain myself which I did and he said that the reason he was mad was because I ruined the cave. I only destroyed 4 blocks in the process of adding onto the staircase. I then tell him he is freaking out over nothing and banned me from the server. I just want to know why for one: He is freaking out so much when a simple Can you get rid of the staircase you just made, would have done and 2: Why do people have the right to ban without other Admin permission. I in all honesty did nothing wrong. I will admit that I cussed at Port becuase of him kicking me and freaking out at me but he did the same thing and first to me. Now he will probably read this and delete it becuase he knows its true and if he thinks other wise then I am waiting for a reply Port.

Steven :D

I hope you do know you're not suppose to edit ANYBODY's stuff without their permission. You saying you did nothing wrong even though you did probably ended up with you getting banned, because after-all: you did break the rules.

Chewnez

Actually no. I am a member of Stonehelm and have helped a lot. You can ask Ange if you want. I was simply helping further the progress of Stonehelm so it could be completed faster. All I did was make a minor improvement. One that could of easily been undone. Plus I was told to build and help which I did. How is that breaking the rules? I made a couple of things that others changed inside of Stonehelm, I just accepted there opinion and went with it.

Ragolution

I didn't read your post, nor do I plan to because it probably had a lot of "I was right, portkins is a douchebag" and that'll just make me rage. I realize I didn't need to kick you and I was really stressing out just then; The long story short is shit you don't need to know about is happening in real life and I didn't mean to take it out on you.

You have been unbanned and I do apologize.

Quote from: Steven :D on 27-02-2012
I hope you do know you're not suppose to edit ANYBODY's stuff without their permission. You saying you did nothing wrong even though you did probably ended up with you getting banned, because after-all: you did break the rules.

You'd normally be right except this time he thought he was helping and the faction we're in is basically communistic.

Chewnez

Port, I accept your apology and would also like to make one of my own. You are right, I do not know whats going on in your personal life and I want to say sorry for posting this when a simple p.m. to you would have sufficed. I actually was hoping you read my last comment becuase I do believe that I complemented you and was fair. I did of course complain about the banning but who wouldn't in my position. I just hope we can put this silly thing behind us. Ohh and I promise not to touch anything you have done lest I get banned again (just some sarcasim).

RanmaChan

Problems over, thread locked.

CPftw

look at the shouts and it appears Port got banned...
Im going to hazard a guess that it wont be permanent but yeah...
pffft

RanmaChan

He got banned yes.  Probably not a perma though.

Ragolution

Regular occurance.

Paintcheck

He gets banned like once a week, cool your jets.

RanmaChan

I think this was the fastest ban/unban yet.

Is anyone else unable to see the shoutbox?

Superblackbiker

Hey ppl, just saw 1.2 is in, but luckily I didn't update. You think there'll be the same problem as last time with the map? Hope not, theres some pretty good work thats been done on this one, The Library, Four Leaf, Cradlerock, Steelhammer (sorry if I got that wrong), Sodas treehbouse, etc etc. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I was gonna make a new topic for it but decided against it.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Superblackbiker on 01-03-2012
Hey ppl, just saw 1.2 is in, but luckily I didn't update. You think there'll be the same problem as last time with the map? Hope not, theres some pretty good work thats been done on this one, The Library, Four Leaf, Cradlerock, Steelhammer (sorry if I got that wrong), Sodas treehbouse, etc etc. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I was gonna make a new topic for it but decided against it.

I hope the same thing doesn't happen, but just in case me and Port have been talking about different things we can do for the next map.

Edit:  Get Spoutcraft and you won't have to worry about upgrading/downgrading.

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 01-03-2012

I hope the same thing doesn't happen, but just in case me and Port have been talking about different things we can do for the next map.

2ktaco

Quote from: Ragolution on 01-03-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 01-03-2012

I am a noob who doesn't know how to use Spout, that is why I say its bad.  Blah blah blah.
lolol.....Quin you dog.