Portkins' Garbage Bin

Started by Ragolution, 12-07-2011

RanmaChan

Quote from: CPftw on 14-02-2012
Quote from: Tracedewd on 14-02-2012
Sorry but, how do people without Builders Rights get reagents to do their spells?
by getting Build rights before becoming a mage who needs reagents to perform magic...

Quite right.  Its kinda self explanatory...
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

CPftw

Quote from: RanmaChan on 14-02-2012
Quote from: CPftw on 14-02-2012
Sorry but, how do people without Builders Rights get reagents to do their spells?
by getting Build rights before becoming a mage who needs reagents to perform magic...

Quite right.  Its kinda self explanatory...
A momentous day! Quin is agreeing with me! Let the records record that Quin loves me because he is agreeing with me on Valentines day.
and Tracedewd just be a blacksmith or guard or some other (newbie) shit,
pffft

Ragolution

Just do a mana pool and do IC reagents.

Braydent30

Minecraft Name: Braydent31
Mage's Name: Mordecai Hawke Clarke

Mage Type: Sorcerer
Mantra: Magic itself.

Spells/Powers:  Mana Power: 100/100, but the more pressure he's under, the less chance he will pull off the spell. He generates 5 MP per hour.

Arcane Aura: This allows him to focus on things more. If he's trying to cast a spell and some one is trying to distract him, he has less chance of failing. This also makes him glow of purple light. (10mp)

Arcane Lock: Locks a chest or door to where magic is required to break it. (It's 'OP' cause no one really breaks into places IC)

Magic Missiles: The caster must stand in one place and point at where he wants the missiles to go. Can shoot up to 8, but is considerably weak compared to most spells. (10 MP)

Arcane Lance: Shoots a simple little beam of Arcane energy wherever the index finger is pointed. (15MP)

Spell reflecting: Can reflect a spell back at the caster, but makes him physically weak and takes all of his mana. (Can cast only once an IRL week)

Telekinesis: This allows him to speak to someone through their mind, which keeps people from eavesdropping. (No, I won't be using this with /tell, but I'll use (Telekinesis): <text>)

Energy Burst: He gathers all of his energy and makes it burst, the beginning of it coming from his body. It disarms anyone within 3 blocks and pushes them back, only, if they are within 6 blocks. This will take ALL of his Mana and leave him physically weak and drowsy to where he must sleep for awhile. (2-3 MC days) Until he can get back up.

I know it's crap and not greatly detailed. But it's not really that great as a melee fighter, so I just wanted to try.

Oh and yeah, I know it's bad, so might as well criticize it with a post or something.

Ragolution

BEHOLD MY TRASHCAN

Kokkaku Kishu

even though we never really talked much...

bye Port, you will be missed

RanmaChan

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!  Don't leave me!!

meldin

#1 and mostly important. I will miss you port, very much. I hope that you will be able to come and RP with us occasionally.

#2 I will try and take care of Aolmarch to the best of my abilities. If you haven't already disbanded it already anyways.

#3 God dammit port! I really wanted to be loremaster!!!!

EDIT: oh! and by the way, if I don't ever see you on the server again then I will turn into a full fledged Brony.

Silver Knight

He's not actually going anywhere, he will just be somewhat more inactive on minecraft.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

Quote from: Last.Exile on 14-02-2012
He's not actually going anywhere, he will just be somewhat more inactive on minecraft.

Superblackbiker

Well, its been fun, see you around when you're on.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Fauxnal

Good luck and godspeed

Demonizer877

Ha Loremaster, history is written by the victor ;)

No point saying bye because by the sounds of it, you will be just as active as you were before ha. So just check in once in a while to make sure that Quinicus has not flipped out and is killing us all.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

RanmaChan

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 15-02-2012
So just check in once in a while to make sure that Quinicus has not flipped out and is killing us all.

:'(

2ktaco

Daddy...... your leaving?
Quote from: Ragolution on 14-02-2012

2ktaco, I hated you at first but you totally proved yourself competent.

And, I thought you hated me.

Does this mean we can get S'oreth back and, psy can come home?

CPftw

NOOOOO!!!! Port dont leave me with Quin! He will kill me!

but have fun being an even bigger cheese
pffft

Mr_Squirrel

Mla, I never hated your silly French ass.

I love you too, Port. See you later :'( . And I'm not french...

RanmaChan

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 15-02-2012

I love you too, Port. See you later :'( . And I'm not french.

Yes you are Lachance, just accept it....

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-02-2012
Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 15-02-2012

I love you too, Port. See you later :'( . And I'm not french.

Yes you are Lachance, just accept it....
NEVER

GreenLeprechaun

and just as i return from the army =/
Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piƱata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

Beano

Quote from: GreenLeprechaun on 16-02-2012
and just as i return from the army =/
Greeeeeeennnn!!! :DD We missed you man!
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

RanmaChan

RanmaChan

Quote from: Braydent30 on 14-02-2012
Minecraft Name: Braydent31
Mage's Name: Mordecai Hawke Clarke

Mage Type: Sorcerer
Mantra: Magic itself.

Spells/Powers:  Mana Power: 100/100, but the more pressure he's under, the less chance he will pull off the spell. He regains his mana after each real life day.  Requires IC meditation.

Arcane Aura: This allows him to focus on things more. If he's trying to cast a spell and some one is trying to distract him, he has less chance of failing. This also makes him glow of purple light. (10mp)

Arcane Lock: Locks a chest or door to where magic is required to break it. (It's 'OP' cause no one really breaks into places IC) (This is accepted for now, but if any problems arise it will be removed or edited.)

Magic Missiles: The caster must stand in one place and point at where he wants the missiles to go. Can shoot up to 10, one for each finger, but is considerably weak compared to most spells. (10 MP)

Arcane Lance: Shoots a beam of Arcane energy wherever the index finger is pointed. (15MP)

Arcane Spell Reflection: Can reflect a spell back at the caster, but makes him physically weak and takes all of his mana. (Can cast only once an IRL week)

Arcane Energy Burst: He gathers all of his energy and makes it burst, the beginning of it coming from his body. It disarms anyone within 3 blocks and pushes them back, only, if they are within 6 blocks. This will take ALL of his mana and leave him physically weak and drowsy to where he must sleep for awhile (About a half hour to hour, real life time.) until he can get back up.

Braydent30

Welcome back, Green. With the new map and factions, you'll either really love the new map, or really hate it.

RanmaChan

Minecraft Account: okky360

Mage's Name: Okkerson Red-ManeMage

Type: Interlocutor

Mantra: Life

Spells/Powers: Okkerson, at the start of each rise of the sun until it rises again, has a max of 100 mana at the beginning of each day. To regain such he must sleep for at least 8 hours or meditate at a temple of holy worship.

1. Healing Hands (15 mana) - Even through his gauntlets, Okkerson is able to concentrate his mana into his palms, generating a faint healing aura that can cleanse and heal most small wounds. Large wounds and missing limbs/bones can not be helped though.

2. Cleanse Wicked (30 mana) - Through his training in temples across the world, Okkerson has knowledge and the power to cast forth a strong burst of holy light, severely damaging any undead or demonic kind, and acting as a bit of a blinding light for regular people.
3. Resurrect Lesser (100 mana) - This art is a rare, and costly practice to do. Even as an Interlocutor, this spell takes longer then most. Small creatures; animals, children, etc. can be resurrected from death if they died recently, at the max extent of 24 hours. This act can be done on fully grown people within an hour of death, but it has an 80% failure rate. Even if it fails, it will completely drain Okkerson of his mana regardless.4. Weaker Ward (45 mana) - This can be used as a quick way to slow down pursuers. By concentrating his mana, he is able to draw it over a single doorway or entryway in general for a short period of time, around 30 seconds. Any capable mage can easily dispell this ward, but it will stop most commoners.(This is up to tearing down and editing, I think myself that the resurrect is a bit much, but any suggestions you could make would be awesome Quin.)

Seems good to me Okky, just don't abuse the resurrection spell, you have been on here long enough that I trust you with it.