Quote from: Maxi96203 on 03-01-2013
bestadmin needs to make a return

demonizer is busy

psht
demonizer was an uptight badmin who didn't know how to cc
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

JRParadox

Basically here are some questions I have:
1) Will the spawn city be strictly constructed or will a more laissez faire approach be used?
2) Will the lore be strictly constructed and then remain rigid or will it just be that a background will be created and the people will make this world?
3) Are there any plans already made on the lore? If there have been then the location and architecture will need to be decided after the basic lore is made so that they coincide e.g. if Rag writes a story in which we've all just fled from the neighbouring country in to a vast desert then having spawn town as a Nordic well established settlement would be bullshit.

Also just by spawn there is a plot of land near a river as well as the ocean, with a cave already there, a local woodland area and the land is on a big plain making flat land easy to use; that's a basic first proposition for the location.

For the record: It's selection is my bidding and my bidding only, Ragolution did not at all ever at all propose this location ever

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Ragolution

Quote from: JRParadox on 03-01-2013

Basically here are some questions I have:
1) Will the spawn city be strictly constructed or will a more laissez faire approach be used?
2) Will the lore be strictly constructed and then remain rigid or will it just be that a background will be created and the people will make this world?
3) Are there any plans already made on the lore? If there have been then the location and architecture will need to be decided after the basic lore is made so that they coincide e.g. if Rag writes a story in which we've all just fled from the neighbouring country in to a vast desert then having spawn town as a Nordic well established settlement would be bullshit.

Also just by spawn there is a plot of land near a river as well as the ocean, with a cave already there, a local woodland area and the land is on a big plain making flat land easy to use; that's a basic first proposition for the location.

For the record: It's selection is my bidding and my bidding only, Ragolution did not at all ever at all propose this location ever

Are you kidding me.

Right now the plan is: YOU GUYS MAKE A VILLAGE

Then the Event happens.

CPftw

So with village making, are we allowed to go off and make X villages for the X tribes, or is it one village and one tribe?
Will there be a spawn building/area?
Is it Age of Nations rules still?
Can the Welden come back?
pffft

geccoy

cp is gracious
cp is loved
c
p
bp

CoolFeerman

Quote from: CPftw on 03-01-2013
So with village making, are we allowed to go off and make X villages for the X tribes, or is it one village and one tribe?

Please abandon the fucking Welden.
Not to be rude, but I get tired of you asking for them back every revival thread.

Ragolution

If you ask again I'm seriously going to ban you from the server.

Silver Knight

The name Welden reminds me of the underminer.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

CPftw

Whats happening with magic nowadays?
Is the technology going to be basic if it is tribal?
Is there any chance of seeing the Ermor map again?
Fine, no more Welden from me.
pffft

Ragolution

Whats happening with magic nowadays?
Is the technology going to be basic if it is tribal?
Is there any chance of seeing the Ermor map again?
Fine, no more Welden from me.

Magic is almost dead. What's left of magic is crude witchcraft and shamanism, although rumours tell you don't need to know that yet.
Technology is extremely basic. You're limited to anything the Goths or Visigoths had. Ermor MAP? That thing's deleted man. Long time ago.

Braydent30

Can't blame him for trying, Port. The Ermor map was amazing. (how it was generated and all)

Ragolution

Quote from: Braydent30 on 04-01-2013
Can't blame him for trying, Port. The Ermor map was amazing. (how it was generated and all)

It's too bad I lost the seed.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Ragolution on 04-01-2013
Quote from: Braydent30 on 04-01-2013

It's too bad I lost the seed.

We edited the area around Ermor so much, we probably wouldn't recognize the base of it.
Er, or wasn't the original Ermor in a field? Still, we probably wouldn't be able to.

CPftw

Can the admin roster be updated? It still has Chief as events master and me as loresmith...
pffft

INA7HAN

Only thing that stops me everytime from joining again after playing for a few day, is building, It's boring as hell not being able to do shit. At least on SRP you could do stuff with out TT, the freaking game is based around building.. MINE CRAFT. As in mine (can't do with out BR) Craft (Can't do without BR) fight( Can't do without BR)
You can roleplay without out BR but when you can't even open fucking doors because you're not a citizen or you don't have BR is ridculous. Rant over

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Knife_cz

Quote from: INA7HAN on 05-01-2013
Only thing that stops me everytime from joining again after playing for a few day, is building, It's boring as hell not being able to do shit. At least on SRP you could do stuff with out TT, the freaking game is based around building.. MINE CRAFT. As in mine (can't do with out BR) Craft (Can't do without BR) fight( Can't do without BR)
You can roleplay without out BR but when you can't even open fucking doors because you're not a citizen or you don't have BR is ridculous. Rant over
Back when I joined about 2-5 months ago there was a place called 'Wildness' you were free to build shit there and 'roleplay'.
stay there, its phun

CPftw

Cos we now use adventure mode you can fight and open doors, and apparently it is a bit broken and you can build and destroy... So it is all cool now and by the time adventure mode is fixed you can have your BR application ready.
pffft

CoolFeerman

Quote from: knife_cz on 05-01-2013
Back when I joined about 2-5 months ago there was a place called 'Wildness' you were free to build shit there and 'roleplay'.
stay there, its phun

There's no longer wilderness as you describe. It's just unclaimed territory.
We're using adventure mode for "BR" now.
sigh

Beano

Also we cannot really RP well without Herochat or whatever it was called.
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Ragolution

Why don't you apply for BR you lazy cunt?