Portkins' Garbage Bin

Started by Ragolution, 12-07-2011

MajorBradley

You need to edit the roster xD

Maxi96203

Quote from: MajorBradley on 30-05-2012

yeah this 10 faction member limit is really killing me

there needs to be a place you can apply for more or some shit.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Beano

Minecraft Name: _beano_
Time in Aceon: Oh god....uhh, 2 years
Character Name: Yagrum Bagarn
Desired Position (Military or Citizen): Military
Desired Role: (Leave blank if standard infantry or citizen) ENGINEER

Small Backstory: After spending months working the chaos gate and in his underground workshop (SPOILERS) he decided to jump through the portal, and started wandering. Eventually he stumbled upon Tybolt's legion and after learning a bit about them, he asked to join as the legion's engineer.

(It's SO FREAKING hot here, and me being tired, It really isn't my best work...So sorry about it being so crappy)
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

MajorBradley

Needs updating again xD
Aka put me under Adjudant:

Maxi96203

FORT NAME UNDECIDED: BUILDING PROJECT: ESTIMATED FINISH DATE: MAY 30th

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Beano on 30-05-2012
Minecraft Name: _beano_
Time in Aceon: Oh god....uhh, 2 years
Character Name: Yagrum Bagarn
Desired Position (Military or Citizen): Military
Desired Role: (Leave blank if standard infantry or citizen) ENGINEER

Small Backstory: After spending months working the chaos gate and in his underground workshop (SPOILERS) he decided to jump through the portal, and started wandering. Eventually he stumbled upon Tybolt's legion and after learning a bit about them, he asked to join as the legion's engineer.

(It's SO FREAKING hot here, and me being tired, It really isn't my best work...So sorry about it being so crappy)

2 fucking years?
Were you here before me?
Or... when did I join?
...Fuck.

Ragolution

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 30-05-2012

Never.

This is exactly the purpose of the member limit.
I don't want 1 faction with EVERY member.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ragolution on 30-05-2012

Never.

>prevent a faction from making member complications
>preventing complications by creating complications

aceon rules in a nutshell.

at least the ability to APPLY for 12-15

edit:

I also like how Eldial Mountains is stickied even though it got fucked over.
10/10 aceon, stay classy.

MajorBradley

We all need to calm down before I shake someone's hand and eat them.

CoolFeerman

We need more members, Nov and Val back in the 2nd map had what,  15+ members each and there were STILL other factions with 5+.
Another thing, if a max pop. faction destroys another max pop faction, can the obliterated members create the faction again/copy the faction with a new name?

Ragolution

Never.

edit:

You're sure aiming to get on my bad side fast, maxi

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ragolution on 31-05-2012

Never.

edit:

You're sure aiming to get on my bad side fast, maxi

OK
I don't see how this is relevant
but OK

Mr_Squirrel

Minecraft Account: MlaKins

Mage's Name: Cody Sallidus

Mage Type: Interlocutor
[/size]
[/size]Mantra: Nature
[/size]
[/size]Spells/Powers:
[/size]
[/size]Shock Wave: Cody has the power to take a large amount of energy from himself and send a large shock wave of electricity shocking and holding anyone in it's area for a few seconds. 35 mana
[/size]
[/size]Bolt: Cody also has the ability to cause a bolt of lightning to appear from the sky and to hit his desired location. Or he could spawn a bolt of lightning in his hand that he could carry to use to throw or to jab enemies. 25 mana for location. 30 mana for hand.
[/size]
[/size]Grapple: Cody can send a spark of electricity like a whip at a victim. While concentrating, Cody can hold the victim and shock them for as long as until someone stops his concentration, or he runs out of energy. 25 mana.
[/size]
[/size]Electric Shield: Cody uses his powers of electricity to make a magnetic shield around himself that protects him from any weapons containing iron, or other minerals of magnetic qualities. 40 mana.
[/size]
[/size]

Ragolution

APPLICATIONS CLOSED

IXLKIDDO

My Account: IXLKIDDO
Character Name: Marvolo Gaunt

Primary Skill: School of Genius
Point Distribution:  250
Skills/Spells:  Build: Regenerator, Make: Splash Potion of Damage, and Build: Turret.

nhart96

My account: nhart96
Character name: Quoril Danavis

Primary Skill: School of Mana
Points Distribution: 160 in Mana. 140 in Genius

Skills/Spells:

Mana:
Most of Quorils power comes from his ability to manipulate Luxin. Luxin is a solid form of light that can be used in different ways based on its colour. Each luxin user, or drafter, can use only one type of luxin in Quoril's case he can use blue which is one of the hardest forms of luxin but also one of the most difficult to manipulate. A strange requirement of luxin is that it needs both light as well as having the color itself be visible. He can draft in low light conditions but it doubles his mana cost. In cases of extreme duress he can also draft off of the blue on his robes though this also doubles his mana costs and the two effects do stack.  He can use it in the following ways

Luxin Tools cost 10 mana: Using this power Quoril can create a small temporary tool to assist in analyzing samples assisting in healing, or creating devices.  The tools he can create are tweezers, syringes, needles, lockpicks, screwdrivers, wrenches, or small hammers. Each tool lasts for 10 minutes.

Luxin Sword Cost 60 mana: Quoril creates a sword out of luxin, this sword is harder than iron yet not quite so hard as diamond. This sword last 15 minutes and takes 2 minutes to make. However he can half the time by doubling the mana cost

Luxin Wall 120 mana: Using a large amount of power Quoril creates a wall of luxin that can temporarily block chokepoints. This wall is 3 blocks high 3 blocks wide and 1 block thick. This block can last for up to 3 minutes however constant damage from a diamond sword can destroy it in 1:30 and constant damage from an iron sword can destroy it in 2 minutes..

Luxin Knives 40 mana: Quoril creates 2 short daggers using his power. These are best used for throwing over a maximum distance of 3 blocks however they can be used in melee combat if necessarily with decidedly less effectiveness. These can last for up to 10 minutes however if they are thrown they must be recovered within 30 seconds or they will dissolve.

Finer Luxin Cost 80 mana: Quoril can use this to create finer implements such as wiring, blue luxin is an excellent conductor of electricity, or jewelry. The reason this has such a high cost is because these can last forever. This also makes it so that it takes 15 minutes to create any of these.

Geinus:
I felt this neccesary to include because the use of blue luxin also modifies ones personality and has made Quoril exceptionally inquisitve logical and intelligent at the cost of making him feel and recognize few emotions. His main area of expertise is within Biology and medicine with considerable skill with humanities and small skill within the other sciences.

Ragolution

Quote from: IXLKIDDO on 01-06-2012
My Account: IXLKIDDO
Character Name: Marvolo Gaunt

Primary Skill: School of Genius
Point Distribution:  250
Skills/Spells:  Build: Regenerator, Make: Splash Potion of Damage, and Build: Turret.

Needs more details.

Quote from: nhart96 on 01-06-2012
My account: nhart96
Character name: Quoril Danavis

Primary Skill: School of Mana
Points Distribution: 160 in Mana. 140 in Genius

Skills/Spells:

Mana:
Most of Quorils power comes from his ability to manipulate Luxin. Luxin is a solid form of light that can be used in different ways based on its colour. Each luxin user, or drafter, can use only one type of luxin in Quoril's case he can use blue which is one of the hardest forms of luxin but also one of the most difficult to manipulate. A strange requirement of luxin is that it needs both light as well as having the color itself be visible. He can draft in low light conditions but it doubles his mana cost. In cases of extreme duress he can also draft off of the blue on his robes though this also doubles his mana costs and the two effects do stack.  He can use it in the following ways

Luxin Tools cost 10 mana: Using this power Quoril can create a small temporary tool to assist in analyzing samples assisting in healing, or creating devices.  The tools he can create are tweezers, syringes, needles, lockpicks, screwdrivers, wrenches, or small hammers. Each tool lasts for 10 minutes.

Luxin Sword Cost 60 mana: Quoril creates a sword out of luxin, this sword is harder than iron yet not quite so hard as diamond. This sword last 15 minutes and takes 2 minutes to make. However he can half the time by doubling the mana cost

Luxin Wall 120 mana: Using a large amount of power Quoril creates a wall of luxin that can temporarily block chokepoints. This wall is 3 blocks high 3 blocks wide and 1 block thick. This block can last for up to 3 minutes however constant damage from a diamond sword can destroy it in 1:30 and constant damage from an iron sword can destroy it in 2 minutes..

Luxin Knives 40 mana: Quoril creates 2 short daggers using his power. These are best used for throwing over a maximum distance of 3 blocks however they can be used in melee combat if necessarily with decidedly less effectiveness. These can last for up to 10 minutes however if they are thrown they must be recovered within 30 seconds or they will dissolve.

Finer Luxin Cost 80 mana: Quoril can use this to create finer implements such as wiring, blue luxin is an excellent conductor of electricity, or jewelry. The reason this has such a high cost is because these can last forever. This also makes it so that it takes 15 minutes to create any of these.

Geinus:
I felt this neccesary to include because the use of blue luxin also modifies ones personality and has made Quoril exceptionally inquisitve logical and intelligent at the cost of making him feel and recognize few emotions. His main area of expertise is within Biology and medicine with considerable skill with humanities and small skill within the other sciences.

Again?

No. There's no application of Genius in this at all.

Kokkaku Kishu

My Account:Sp3ktrum
Character Name: Pariah

Primary Skill: Guile
Point Distribution: Guile: 125; Mana: 75; Genius: 65; Vigor: 35
Skills/Spells:

Neutral:

Cursed wisp: 20 uses/ooc day; summons a dark purple/violet flame wisp to follow him and produce faint light. non-combatable and does not burn anything

Rune Reader: 10 uses/ooc day; allows the decoding of anything foreign, encrypted, or unintelligible into common vernacular via floating text images

Soul Search: 15 uses/ooc day; allows the eye to see any souls within a 1 mile radius, corruption levels of the soul, and whom it belongs to

Omnipresence: 15 uses/ooc day; allows for the accurate listening in on any conversation within 45 feet

Shadow meld: 10 uses/ooc day; allows for complete meld with shadows, unless shadows are shined upon with a light source, then he's visible

soul stealer: 5 uses/ooc day; allows for the stealing of an unwary targets soul. (note: must be assigned the contract of the kill, unless someone ends up doing something to my char that turns him into ezio in which case there will be revenge kills)

Skull Key: 5 uses a day; a holographic runic interface appears and allows him to pick any lock. if the display is altered in the slightest by an outside person the key breaks (note the interface itself is inside of a key with a skull on it made out of bone. tada skeleton key)

Tactician: allows the complete understanding and analysing of various movements by people and things, as well as super-calculating the plan that involves the most beneficial outcome before  inacting. (think star wars battle meditation)

Offensive:

Summon Scythe: 20 times per day; summons his scythe

Hell slash: 10 uses/day; entire scythe erupts in flames making it hot as fire to anyone elses touch, also igniting any material it comes in contact with

Rift: 5 uses/day; summons hands of the dead out of a fissure in the ground to grab and hold/slow down enemy

pluto: 5 uses/day; fires out a short range crescent energy wave that can cut biological matter it comes in contact with (think "getsuga tensho" only with a scythe)

second tier offense

spirit crusher: 5/ooc week; unlocks the second tier of abilities. scythe ignites into flames which then spread onto pariah's arms forming black and violet gauntlets (image to think of is his arms tun into devil breakers from DMC 4), as well his right eye's pupil and iris are replaced with a magic circle. further discription: two cursed wisps hover over his shoulders, one over the right and one over the left. there are also slight traces of embers on him constantly aflame. pain tollerance increased to only half of pain is felt. Note: activating this taps into the "vigor" class, and costs him 5 vigor points to use (if  more are needed let me know please)

gauntlet hades: 5/activation; charges forward and delivers a punch strong enough to shatter bone. cannot change trajectory in mid charge

infernal inferno: 10/activation; summons and creates 2 more cursed wisps of larger size that also have the ability to burn material

soul Breaker: 3/activation; punch that completely knocks a persons soul out of their body. the body itself is put into a coma and unless someone of knowledge in the matters is contacted within 5 ic days, the person's soul cannot return to the body. however within the 5 day limit the soul can be reattached by anyone locally whom specializes in piety

Tier 3 offense

The Reaper Grim: 1/month activation; skeletal mask envelops the upper half of his face, gauntlets disappear in favor of runic tattoos all over body teeth grow razor sharp. when this form is activated the body itself falls backward and is taken into the shadows, this second body materializes/arises out of nearest shadow. hair is also turned white, and he doesn't feel any pain whatsoever, but still suffers from effects of wounds. 20 days of life are sacrificed upon activation

spirit impact: uses seen as unlimited but cost 1 hour of life each; harnesses the power of his spirit to attack enemys directly in theirs, launching them back and also if grabbed a feeling similar to being electrocuted in the soul fills their body (just look up any fights involving stein in soul eater you'll see what i mean)

obsidian skin: infinite uses at cost of 30 min of life each use; allows blades noticed to be deflected by using soul to harden skin at that area to the strength of steel. also useful as a knife punch. (*schllliiiickckpppsssssssssss* [hand goes straight through body])

eternal guillotine: 1 use per 2 months: instant kill, unavoidable; chains shoot up and envelop the target, pnning them in a position where their arms are pinned ant their head sticks out. two giant scythes whos blades look like opposite sides of a yin yang symbol materialize in pariah's hands. he then proceeds to behead target with both

After a successful kill/assassination

Harvest Soul: consumes the soul of the target gaining 1 day of life per soul (note must be his kill. however this corrupts his soul and risks turning him into a manifestation of pure evil if it is a human soul. if the soul is evil it just gives him the power - the corruption of his soul)

Release spirit: just releases a targets soul into the afterlife with a short prayer.

(please if ive made any mistakes let me know so that i may change them)
(p.s. a backstory which will make alot of this make more sense will come out shortly after its approved  if it gets approved)

Ragolution

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 01-06-2012

Point Distribution: Mana: 150; Genius: 95; Vigor: 55
Skills/Spells:

Neutral:

Cursed wisp: 20 uses/ooc day; summons a dark purple/violet flame wisp to follow him and produce faint light. non-combatable and does not burn anything

Rune Reader: 10 uses/ooc day; allows the decoding of anything foreign, encrypted, or unintelligible into common vernacular via floating text images

Soul Search: 15 uses/ooc day; allows the eye to see any souls within a 1 mile radius, corruption levels of the soul, and whom it belongs to

Omnipresence: 15 uses/ooc day; allows for the accurate listening in on any conversation within 45 feet

Shadow meld: 10 uses/ooc day; allows for complete meld with shadows, unless shadows are shined upon with a light source, then he's visible

soul stealer: 5 uses/ooc day; allows for the stealing of an unwary targets soul. (note: must be assigned the contract of the kill, unless someone ends up doing something to my char that turns him into ezio in which case there will be revenge kills)

Skull Key: 5 uses a day; a holographic runic interface appears and allows him to pick any lock. if the display is altered in the slightest by an outside person the key breaks (note the interface itself is inside of a key with a skull on it made out of bone. tada skeleton key)

Tactician: allows the complete understanding and analysing of various movements by people and things, as well as super-calculating the plan that involves the most beneficial outcome before  inacting. (think star wars battle meditation)

Offensive:

Hell slash: 10 uses/day; entire scythe erupts in flames making it hot as fire to anyone elses touch, also igniting any material it comes in contact with

Rift: 5 uses/day; summons hands of the dead out of a fissure in the ground to grab and hold/slow down enemy

pluto: 5 uses/day; fires out a short range crescent energy wave that can cut biological matter it comes in contact with (think "getsuga tensho" only with a scythe)

second tier offense

spirit crusher: 5/ooc week; unlocks the second tier of abilities. scythe ignites into flames which then spread onto pariah's arms forming black and violet gauntlets (image to think of is his arms tun into devil breakers from DMC 4), as well his right eye's pupil and iris are replaced with a magic circle. further discription: two cursed wisps hover over his shoulders, one over the right and one over the left. there are also slight traces of embers on him constantly aflame. pain tollerance increased to only half of pain is felt. Note: activating this taps into the "vigor" class, and costs him 5 vigor points to use (if  more are needed let me know please)

gauntlet hades: 5/activation; charges forward and delivers a punch strong enough to shatter bone. cannot change trajectory in mid charge

infernal inferno: 10/activation; summons and creates 2 more cursed wisps of larger size that also have the ability to burn material

soul Breaker: 3/activation; punch that completely knocks a persons soul out of their body. the body itself is put into a coma and unless someone of knowledge in the matters is contacted within 5 ic days, the person's soul cannot return to the body. however within the 5 day limit the soul can be reattached by anyone locally whom specializes in piety

Tier 3 offense

The Reaper Grim: 1/month activation; skeletal mask envelops the upper half of his face, gauntlets disappear in favor of runic tattoos all over body teeth grow razor sharp. when this form is activated the body itself falls backward and is taken into the shadows, this second body materializes/arises out of nearest shadow. hair is also turned white, and he doesn't feel any pain whatsoever, but still suffers from effects of wounds. 20 days of life are sacrificed upon activation

spirit impact: uses seen as unlimited but cost 1 hour of life each; harnesses the power of his spirit to attack enemys directly in theirs, launching them back and also if grabbed a feeling similar to being electrocuted in the soul fills their body (just look up any fights involving stein in soul eater you'll see what i mean)

obsidian skin: infinite uses at cost of 30 min of life each use; allows blades noticed to be deflected by using soul to harden skin at that area to the strength of steel. also useful as a knife punch. (*schllliiiickckpppsssssssssss* [hand goes straight through body])

eternal guillotine: 1 use per 2 months: instant kill, unavoidable; chains shoot up and envelop the target, pnning them in a position where their arms are pinned ant their head sticks out. two giant scythes whos blades look like opposite sides of a yin yang symbol materialize in pariah's hands. he then proceeds to behead target with both

Harvest Soul: consumes the soul of the target gaining 1 day of life per soul (note must be his kill. however this corrupts his soul and risks turning him into a manifestation of pure evil if it is a human soul. if the soul is evil it just gives him the power - the corruption of his soul)

Release spirit: just releases a targets soul into the afterlife with a short prayer.

(p.s. a backstory which will make alot of this make more sense will come out shortly after its approved  if it gets approved)

You can't have zero points assigned to your primary skill.

Bl★ck Star

Minecraft - Ugocraft Mod Spotlight!

just saying, this would be awesome for the MC server.

Beano

+1
But only for the final stage, the current stage is too bad. (Laggy, crashes etc.)
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Wolfie

Just saying, it's a ssp mod. If we wanted it we'd all have to download it.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Kokkaku Kishu

Point Distribution: Guile: 125; Mana: 75; Genius: 65; Vigor: 35
Skills/Spells:

Neutral:

Offensive:

second tier offense

Tier 3 offense

point redistribution has been made and origonal modified as well, sorry for the herp derp i misunderstood :P

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Wolfie on 03-06-2012
Just saying, it's a ssp mod. If we wanted it we'd all have to download it.

Not really a problem, it's easy to instal.

Ragolution