Portkins' Big Ol' Garbage Bin

Started by GreenLeprechaun, 31-10-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Fauxnal on 04-11-2011
whoa what happen to the other island in the top left why you get rid of it

It looked weird.

Fauxnal

well could you make that whole top above the mountain a snowy pine forest?

Ragolution

Quote from: Fauxnal on 04-11-2011
well could you make that whole top above the mountain a snowy pine forest?

Already chalked up lots of pines

Beano

At least it's not Re-education centre :3
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Edvyn

Quote from: Beano on 05-11-2011
At least it's not Re-education centre :3

...Release the hounds.

TheAllPowerful

TheAllPowerful
Ivan Blackraine
Head Miner on many servers and expert demolitionist.
Full Time Miner
TheAllPowerful

Edvyn

Quote from: TheAllPowerful on 06-11-2011
TheAllPowerful
Ivan Blackraine
Head Miner on many servers and expert demolitionist.
Full Time Miner

Accepted!

haptinlapointe

123pedigree321
Hampton LaPointe
Mining Expert
Full Time Miner

Edvyn

Quote from: haptinlapointe on 06-11-2011
123pedigree321
Hampton LaPointe
Mining Expert
Full Time Miner

Accepted!

OldManRikdo

Account name: Steelcollar
Full character name: Grayson Faye
Character history and area of expertise: Fairly well versed in the mundane healing arts, learning basic alchemy and healing magic
Job that you want:
Doctor, Alchemist/warlock in trainingAccount name: Direwolf750
Full character name: Raydon Shalehelm
Character history and area of expertise:  Mining
Job that you want:
miner

Edvyn

Quote from: OldManRikdo on 06-11-2011
Account name: Steelcollar
Full character name: Grayson Faye
Character history and area of expertise: Fairly well versed in the mundane healing arts, learning basic alchemy and healing magic
Job that you want:
Doctor, Alchemist/warlock in trainingAccount name: Direwolf750
Full character name: Raydon Shalehelm
Character history and area of expertise:  Mining
Job that you want:
miner

I'm guessing that direwolf is another person, that you're applying for. Anyway, both accepted.

Edvyn

With three miners, we have enough people for a Head of Supplies management position! I'll be looking at the Supplies staff's efforts over the coming week, to decide on who gets the promotion.

Demonizer877

Map questions:
1. Is this map set after/during/before Ermorian times in another part of Aceon?
2. Are there meant to be 1000 trees growing in the desert?
3. Are you gonna worldguard the meteors? For I fear that someone's going to come along and mine it all before we have a chance to use them in rp.

Lastly: I'm living inside the cliff face of the volcano for sure

(These questions were made after I explored the map)
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Ragolution

Ragolution

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 06-11-2011
Map questions:
1. Is this map set after/during/before Ermorian times in another part of Aceon?
2. Are there meant to be 1000 trees growing in the desert?
3. Are you gonna worldguard the meteors? For I fear that someone's going to come along and mine it all before we have a chance to use them in rp.

Lastly: I'm living inside the cliff face of the volcano for sure

(These questions were made after I explored the map)

Same time different area.

HAHA FUCK DESERT TREES.

I guess I'll go safezone the meatyors

Beano

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Beano on 06-11-2011
Oh my god THATS EPIC

That

(IC Message)

Hello Sellafield Industries.

I, Captain Alice, and my Crew wanted to know if you maybe need some Guards for hire. Maybe we could make a deal of some sort.

Andrew Weasley

Account name:Ange166
Full character name: Axxal Sallathor
Character history and area of expertise: Had no mother, father died when he was young. Had to survive on his own. Loved too cook. Has been a chef and baker over the years.
Job that you want: Would love to be a cook? Or chef of some sort? Anything that involves making food for the workers/researches/other people to eat so they dont starve.

Hey Ed. Longtime no see.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

OldManRikdo

Okay, so the nice men in the comcast service truck will be coming by this Thursday to repair my cable and internet... till then I'm working off a wireless hotspot.  Luckily I have also introduced my brother to minecraft, and he will also be joining Aceon once our internet is back up... ill get him to post his app soon.

Ragolution

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 06-11-2011
Character history and area of expertise: Had no mother, father died when he was young. Had to survive on his own. Loved too cook. Has been a chef and baker over the years.
Job that you want: Would love to be a cook? Or chef of some sort? Anything that involves making food for the workers/researches/other people to eat so they dont starve.

Hey Ed. Longtime no see.

>>HAD NO MOTHER
>> WAS BORN

????????????

HitMan5523

I like his back story.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Ragolution

Edvyn

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 06-11-2011
Quote from: Beano on 06-11-2011
Oh my god THATS EPIC

That

(IC Message)

Hello Sellafield Industries.

I, Captain Alice, and my Crew wanted to know if you maybe need some Guards for hire. Maybe we could make a deal of some sort.

( Reply to IC message )

Dear Captain... Alice,
The abilities of your crew will have to be tested! I do not allow any random cretin to guard my workers!

Edvyn

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 06-11-2011

Hey Ed. Longtime no see.

Accepted! Though your backstory is a bit odd, no mummy? We'll build you a pinocchio mummy.

Andrew Weasley

IMPROVED BACKSTORY OF AXXAL SALLATHOR:

Mother died giving birth. Father had to raise him on his own. They lived on a shitty farm, in a shitty little hut. Father would go out all day to tend to the animals and crops. When he came back home, Axxal would have the house clean and would have dinner ready. Axxal read on his free time, cause what the fuck are you gana do on a farm? When his father would tuck him into bed, he would tell him stories. Axxal's favorite story was one about a fantastic city where there was more to life then what they had. When his father was on his death bed, Axxal being around the age of 15, took care of him in his last moments. In his final hour, his father told Axxal about the city in his bedtime stories and that it was real and he told him how to get there. Axxal spent a whole year traveling to this city. Once he arrived in this city, New Haven, Capital of FreeCities, he built a tavern along the road to Victory Bay, the capital of Novarium. When the barbarians declared war on Novarium and attacked their allies, FreeCities, Axxal fled. He got far but not far enough. He was found by a group of barbarians who beat him and stole everything he had. They left him to die but he survived. He awoke, not knowing anything, and found himself in terrible shape. He wandered in every direction, looking for help and other signs of life. He found the mighty city of Ermor and was taken in by its inhabitants. They took him to the clinic, where he was nursed back to health by a crazy alchemist by the name of Edmond. He didn't remember anything at first, but in his dreams he regain all of his past memorize and knowledge through flashbacks. He became acquainted with many citizens of Ermor and he became a legal member of its society. As his profession, he did what he knew best; cooking. He worked in a beautiful bakery and baked fresh breads everyday which filled the streets of the market district.

Yadda yadda yadda

Ermor got fucked, wants to be a cook for your faction.

Yeah... probably alot of spelling and gramar mistakes but... I don't give a poopy.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx