Started by GreenLeprechaun, 31-10-2011

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Diamondrage930 on 18-11-2011
Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 18-11-2011
Quote from: Diamondrage930 on 17-11-2011
  In Game Name :Diamondrage930
RP (IC) name :Lupis Smith

Race :human
Brief Character Bio :Born and raised in a small farming country, I exceeded in magic and potion making, So I helped the farmers who were hurt, I made the hoes stronger and eventually left to make a name for myself.
Employment wanted (will tell you if its available) :potion maker and enchanter
Your characters social status (if any) :head Mage and potion maker(for 1.9)

Can you tell me what you would mean by a potion maker? Like an alchemest? Also, what would you do for us until  potions are added? OthIf you answer these questions I'll make sure to except you.
First off, yes, an alchemist, second I can blacksmith, but not the best one. (average skills) when 1.9 comes out I can enchant what I make.

Alright, just wondering. Excepted

Mr_Squirrel

Just got kicked out of the server by Minecraft, then my game started downloading the update. I tried to exit out of it but everytime I came back on it started downloading again. Now I can't play on the server because it is outdated. So my question is when will the server be updated, and if there is going to be a new map for the update?

Beano

Why would there be a new map?
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Archangel94

Yep just noticed, guessing bukkit will be updated in a few days.

Alltrusion

MC name: Alltusion
IC name: Henry  Roberts III
Position you would like in the faction: General of the Home Guard
Character overview (as long or short as you like):

Henry Roberts III, was born on, raised and fed on a boat. He joined the EATC to have a job at sea. Unfortunatly for him he was posted General of the Home Guard after various promotions.

Henry Roberts is a respectable, grumpy man no older than 40.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Beano on 18-11-2011
Why would there be a new map?

Idk, I thought there might be a new map for the update?

Ragolution

Feerman

Quote from: Ragolution on 18-11-2011
Excepted

R u srs?

LOL.
Just noticed that.
Young chap, that would be "Accepted"

Konigen

Hey folks. I know this is a silly question, but I've recently registered to give Aceon a try. But I do have a few questions, mainly what version does the server run, and is there a vent or a skype to talk to people on?

Ragolution

Quote from: Konigen on 18-11-2011
Hey folks. I know this is a silly question, but I've recently registered to give Aceon a try. But I do have a few questions, mainly what version does the server run, and is there a vent or a skype to talk to people on?

I'm going to be setting up an IRC in the coming days.

most of us just use Steam, right now

Konigen

Cool! Could I get the info then in a PM?

Ragolution

Quote from: OldManRikdo on 06-11-2011
Okay, so the nice men in the comcast service truck will be coming by this Thursday to repair my cable and internet... till then I'm working off a wireless hotspot.  Luckily I have also introduced my brother to minecraft, and he will also be joining Aceon once our internet is back up... ill get him to post his app soon.

Where you at, bro.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Feerman on 18-11-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 18-11-2011
Excepted

R u srs?

LOL.
Just noticed that.
Young chap, that would be "Accepted"

:D Trolololololol

Gabriel23

Quote from: Alltrusion on 18-11-2011
MC name: Alltusion
IC name: Henry  Roberts III
Position you would like in the faction: General of the Home Guard
Character overview (as long or short as you like):

Henry Roberts III, was born on, raised and fed on a boat. He joined the EATC to have a job at sea. Unfortunatly for him he was posted General of the Home Guard after various promotions.

Henry Roberts is a respectable, grumpy man no older than 40.

Accepted
(Away this weekend will add you tomorrow when I get on)

Mr_Squirrel

I hate sitting here and waiting for bukkit to update, it's sad.

geccoy

MC Account ; geccoy
Mage's Name ; Suo Alia
Mage Type ; Wizard

Field of Magic ; Distortion ( of Time )

Redoing.

Mr_Squirrel

Hell yeah! I just figured out how to downgrade my Minecraft!

geccoy

Post it for everyone to see please.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: geccoy on 20-11-2011
Post it for everyone to see please.

Post how to downgrade?

Mr_Squirrel

For some reason our faction was wiped so everyone who was in it please come on and just type /f join Alchon. Sorry.

Superblackbiker

I actually want to know how to downgrade too. Luckily, Skyrim is stopping me from being completely bored but it will be good when the server has been updated.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Superblackbiker on 21-11-2011
I actually want to know how to downgrade too. Luckily, Skyrim is stopping me from being completely bored but it will be good when the server has been updated.

You go to your bin folder then right click on "minecraft" after you do that look for a suggestion that says something about downgrading. After that, I'm think you can figure out what to do.

CPftw

Account: CPftw
IC name: Jebe
Race: Human
Character Bio: Former Orlok of the Great Khan of the Argetvallorn, Jebe became disillusioned by the heir to the Khanate due to the heirs cruelty and dishonour, as a result the once great general and master archer (his very name meaning Arrow) set off to find new pasture, upon hearing of the Wraiths he thought he had found a people with a common ground which he wishes to be part of.
Training: Archery (can fire a double recurved bow every six heartbeats, and can hit a egg at three hundred paces, only two if from horseback), Stealth (led multiple night attacks and ambushes whilst serving as Orlok), Swordplay (though better from horseback).
pffft

Arefu_Roo

I'd personally say it's pretty good, Cp, but new map change, shit, etc. You probably know how it is now that MC is now off. Released, I'd add you if I could, but I guess we'll have to wait 'till the new map comes around. If your still interested then, I'll gladly add you, if not, still appreciate the small amount of time you used to type up the app.
Random guy who loves playing Minecraft

Ragolution

Quote from: CPftw on 21-11-2011
Account: CPftw
IC name: Jebe
Race: Human
Character Bio: Former Orlok of the Great Khan of the Argetvallorn, Jebe became disillusioned by the heir to the Khanate due to the heirs cruelty and dishonour, as a result the once great general and master archer (his very name meaning Arrow) set off to find new pasture, upon hearing of the Wraiths he thought he had found a people with a common ground which he wishes to be part of.
Training: Archery (can fire a double recurved bow every six heartbeats, and can hit a egg at three hundred paces, only two if from horseback), Stealth (led multiple night attacks and ambushes whilst serving as Orlok), Swordplay (though better from horseback).

Still banned.