Portkins' Big Ol' Garbage Bin

Started by GreenLeprechaun, 31-10-2011

Ragolution

I guess this is done.
Locked and unstuck.

Ragolution

Official Faction Name: The Most Serene Republic of Voaldheim, formerly known as The Royal Voald Isles of the Sarentinis Empire.
Abbreviation/Tag: Voaldheim
Leader (Format - OOC : IC ): Interim Doge Parizzi di Meziccio
Associated colors/Heraldry: Green/Black/White, Deep wood tones.
Short Description:

Far, far to the south, largely undiscovered except by themselves, the Sarentinis Empire has carved out a giant region of land for itself and its loyal lords. The Sultan of the Sarentinis Empire is cruel and unjust, like a certain raven king we all might remember, in a land far far away. The Sarentinis Empire conquered the island of Voaldheim a rough 200 years ago, back when it was only the two clans, the Njorfolk and the Vatinici. The isle eventually rebelled.

Background (Optional):

The isle had been long ruled by the clan of the Njorfolk and even longer by the Vatinici. The two were not the only clans on the island, but few could deny that they were the largest and likely the most powerful. For a time the clans met on the field of battle, and every time they found themselves evenly matched. A cycle such as this continued until the two Patriarchs of the great clans saw a better way to settle it. clearly the two clans are evenly matched in battle prowess, and so they created a way to find out which clan was the most cunning. The two clans battled politically, soon developing a government they would call a "Democracy", a system would last ten generations.

It turned out the Vatinici were very good at coming into power, but not very good at keeping it, while the Njorfolk were quite ironically the polar opposite.

When the empire invaded, the Vatinici saw thier chance to permenantly seize the reins of the republic and welcomed the Sultanate in, siding with the foreign Empire. The populous easilly hopped onto the Vatinici bandwagon and rule by the empire was ushered in. The Njorfolk were crushed by the invading Imperial Army and were exiled to the other, less hospitable, side of the island.

It took only a few hundred years for the Vatinici to realise how brutal the Empire was. The democracy was crushed and all of those who held power in either clan were crucified and thier souls given to the Sultanate's vile god known as Neph'kalehem. Thier bodies were never incinerated, defying a long-kept Voald tradition, and instead were cast into the sea or thrown into large earth pits and buried.

With the recent death of Sultan Abul'Abur'Abad Mahlahekeim LXII, the Voald saw the opportunity to rebel and form thier own republic, and (seeking aid from the rest of Aceon) resisting the looming grasp of the Sarentinis Empire.

Application Format

(Account) RP Name:
Steam (Optional):
Profession:
Clan:

Gabriel23

Abbreviation/Tag: E.A.T.C.

Leader-OOC: Sooty230  IC: Governor General Edmund Burke

Associated colors/Heraldry: Red and white

Short Description: A trading faction using it's ships to transport goods across Aceon.

Background: (TBD)

Application

In order to apply please fill in the following form:

MC name:
IC name:
Position you would like in the faction:
Character overview (as long or short as you like):

Positions

Governor General: Edmund Burke (sooty230)
Chief Merchant: (Clappuchino)
Overseas Ambassador: Suo (Geccoy)
Admiral of the Fleet: Jacob Rolson (Beano)
General of the Home Guard: Henry Roberts III (Altrusion)
Merchants:
Ships Crew:
Home Guard:

Skins

I will be making skins when I have time until then please select skins appropriate to your role and remember the factions colours are red and white.

geccoy

MC Name: geccoy

IC Name: Suo Alia

Position you would like in the faction: Overseas Ambassador

Character Overview:  Suo is a kind and just individual. She comes from a small family, only having one sister. Her mother worked as the merchant who sold the fish her father brought in. This is what sparked her love for trade. She begged her mother to bring her along to the stall each day. Eventually, Suo had her own stall. She bought goods for a low price, and sold them, sometimes for double the original price.

Gabriel23

Quote from: geccoy on 15-11-2011

MC Name: geccoy

IC Name: Suo Alia

Position you would like in the faction: Overseas Ambassador

Character Overview:  Suo is a kind and just individual. She comes from a small family, only having one sister. Her mother worked as the merchant who sold the fish her father brought in. This is what sparked her love for trade. She begged her mother to bring her along to the stall each day. Eventually, Suo had her own stall. She bought goods for a low price, and sold them, sometimes for double the original price.

Accepted

Beano

MC name: _beano_
IC name: Jacob Rolson
Position you would like in the faction: Admiral of the Fleet
Character overview (as long or short as you like): Grew up as a fisherman, who then got dragged into the Imperial Navy (I couldn't think of a name!) as a captain. After rising through the ranks and being know for his manoeuvring and graph skills, he managed to get control over his own boat and lead a invasion on a rival navy's main port. After a few more years, serving the rest of his contract, he bought a small cargo boat of his own and began the simple life of a trader...(If you're wondering what happened to Ocato, after Sellafield was hit, he was K.O'd and had a mid life crisis and is living in the mountains meditating...)
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Ragolution

Gabriel23

Quote from: Beano on 15-11-2011
MC name: _beano_
IC name: Jacob Rolson
Position you would like in the faction: Admiral of the Fleet
Character overview (as long or short as you like): Grew up as a fisherman, who then got dragged into the Imperial Navy (I couldn't think of a name!) as a captain. After rising through the ranks and being know for his manoeuvring and graph skills, he managed to get control over his own boat and lead a invasion on a rival navy's main port. After a few more years, serving the rest of his contract, he bought a small cargo boat of his own and began the simple life of a trader...(If you're wondering what happened to Ocato, after Sellafield was hit, he was K.O'd and had a mid life crisis and is living in the mountains meditating...)

Accepted as Admiral of the Fleet

Krystal_Drummer

Welcome to the recruitment/introduction page of Alchon, as you may or may not of heard, we are an underground city for any creature, from humans to ogres to demons, we accept all! The cities story is at it is now, it was a city of magic and spell-craft, over many secrets, it had vanished into supposed eternity but was soon discovered by some adventurers who are now known as the cities founders.

As we are supposed to be hidden, we are no longer, so many are welcome to join, but requirements may be needed, we have multiple roles in the city, many of which, we need an employee for, you can do whatever you like! Farmer, hunter, chef, mercenary, shop keeper, and many more to come. With multiple floors to the city, there is many to discover, as the city unfolds itself before you, you see the magic, the evil and the story of a once great city who was lead to shambles by a mystery yet to be unfolded. What will you be? Will you stay and have a calm life? Or will you risk it all for the thrills, the scares, the treasures, the secrets and the magic? Join us! The city awaits your arrival as we enter a stage of constant evolution and many developments. 

----short from SketchyChris22----
If you are reading this not too long after the post release date, the "pre-made" city is still in it's construction phase, but don't worry, I'm hard at work at making the best city that I can! As the founders, me, mlachance and superblackbicker, we are going as fast as possible to get the jobs, stores, quests, houses and amazement's done with. If you just want to help build, message me, I'm chief in construction for the city and will show you what to build, where and how.

---- to apply use this template :
In Game Name :
RP (IC) name :
Race :
Employment wanted (will tell you if its available) :
Your characters social status (if any) :

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your past is not important, it is just for RP purposes I guess... Weather your a bandit, a demon, a mage or whatever you are, you are welcome, just depending on some specifics that I'm not going to go into detail for.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2tliRQmGz5s&autoplay=1

Feerman

Try using 30,25 for the video size. And then put &autoplay=1 at the end of the-

Do this: [flash=30,25]http://www.youtube.com/v/2tliRQmGz5s&autoplay=1[/flash with a ] at the end.
And, the name isn't fully capitilized... eh I'm just OCD about that.
Whatever.

Fauxnal

Official Faction Name:Wraiths

Associated colors/Heraldry: Grey

Short Description:  We are fighters train in the art of stealth, hand to combat, Archery, and quick swordplay. We are the silent Guardians of Aceon.We live in the Tundra where no man adventures. We have two bases One that is hidden and only rangers may enter and our public base where jobs can be posted for the rangers also shops and a inn/tavern. Everything is still under construction we hope to be done soon. 

Background to be filled in later

Leader: OOC: Arefu_Roo IC: Van
Co-leader OOC: AVolcano IC: John Nix
Medical Ranger: OOC: FluffPuppier IC: Maria

Ranger Archmage: OCC: FordWell IC: ?
Ranger: OOC: Lt_Azreal IC: Seloch

In Game Name :
RP (IC) name :
Race :
Brief Character Bio why he wants to join :
Trained in any of the skills listed in the description:

TheTrueArtyom

Fuck, Jor good job on this.I like it, man.
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

meldin

Welcome to Epeataro's Miruvore - Tavern and Inn

Choose from a wide selection of different alcoholic beverages we serve here!

Mundane potion=Beer
Awkward Potion=Ale
Potion of Healing=Wine
Potion of Strength=Whiskey
Potion of Fire Resistance=Fireball Whiskey
Potion of Regeneration=Scotch
Potion of Swiftness=Mead
Potion of Weakness=Vodka
Potion of Slowness=Rum
Potion of  Blinding=Moonshine (He he)

(These are all the names of the potion in the tavern ICly. You will have to refer to them by their IC names to me or I'll say I don't sell potions.)

Ragolution

Quote from: meldin on 16-11-2011
Here is a list of potions I'll serve at the tavern:
Mundane potion=Beer
Awkward Potion=Ale
Potion of Healing=Wine
Potion of Strength=Whiskey
Potion of Fire Resistance=Fireball Whiskey
Potion of Regeneration=Scotch
Potion of Swiftness=Mead

These are all the names of the potion in the tavern ICly. You will have to refer to them by their IC names to me or I'll say I don't sell potions.

Maybe instead make this into an advert thread about the tavern.

meldin

probably will, just stating so people will know when 1.9 comes out.

Ragolution

Quote from: meldin on 16-11-2011
probably will, just stating so people will know when 1.9 comes out.

Should make it so stronger alcohols are:

Slow potion
Weakness potion
Blinding potion

Shadowking64

I've only just now discovered Aceon, and am trying to do some pre-reading so as to avoid being a total noob upon entering...but i'm interested in this faction, defintely. Will post app soon.

Shadowking64

In Game Name : Eamonarthur
RP (IC) name : Seth Grey-Sand
Race : Demon
Bio : Seth Hails from another dimension; one in which demonic beings were the primary inhabitants. His race had achieved a method of interdimensional travel, and used it to terrorize and conquer various worlds. Seth, though he holds demonic personality traits, opposed such widespread violence and destruction. He is often unsure of what degree he was and wasn't like his kin, and it often torments him. But one thing he knew for certain was that he wanted change. And change did come...

Eventually, one of the demons' enemies managed to learn the demons' dimension-travelling secrets, and used it to lay waste to the demons' empire. Seth took this opportunity to flee his civilization completely, going unnoticed by both sides in the chaos. He ended up in Aceon, and now wishes to familiarize himself with this new world, and decide what he wants to do with his life. Alchon's acceptance of all races and general open-ness is very suitable for this goal.
Employment wanted : Labor tasks are acceptable to begin with, though he greatly prefers combat-related jobs. Eventually wants to have a decision-making position, so that he can make sure his faction doesn't end up like his demon homeland.
Social status :  Among his people, Seth had a very unusual social status. His rebellious opinions made him something of an outcast...but at the same time, people respected him, as he was one of the more powerful and most intelligent demons. Other beings of demonic or magical descent can often sense this. Normal creatures, however, (especially peasants/townsfolk of other factions) react to him with fear, anger, or both.

(Also, since there might not be enough people to help build, I think I should probably be a builder. I'd be more of a laborer than a foreman, though.)

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Shadowking64 on 17-11-2011
In Game Name : Eamonarthur
RP (IC) name : Seth Grey-Sand
Race : Demon
Bio : Seth Hails from another dimension; one in which demonic beings were the primary inhabitants. His race had achieved a method of interdimensional travel, and used it to terrorize and conquer various worlds. Seth, though he holds demonic personality traits, opposed such widespread violence and destruction. He is often unsure of what degree he was and wasn't like his kin, and it often torments him. But one thing he knew for certain was that he wanted change. And change did come...

Eventually, one of the demons' enemies managed to learn the demons' dimension-travelling secrets, and used it to lay waste to the demons' empire. Seth took this opportunity to flee his civilization completely, going unnoticed by both sides in the chaos. He ended up in Aceon, and now wishes to familiarize himself with this new world, and decide what he wants to do with his life. Alchon's acceptance of all races and general open-ness is very suitable for this goal.
Employment wanted : Labor tasks are acceptable to begin with, though he greatly prefers combat-related jobs. Eventually wants to have a decision-making position, so that he can make sure his faction doesn't end up like his demon homeland.
Social status :  Among his people, Seth had a very unusual social status. His rebellious opinions made him something of an outcast...but at the same time, people respected him, as he was one of the more powerful and most intelligent demons. Other beings of demonic or magical descent can often sense this. Normal creatures, however, (especially peasants/townsfolk of other factions) react to him with fear, anger, or both.

(Also, since there might not be enough people to help build, I think I should probably be a builder. I'd be more of a laborer than a foreman, though.)

Exceptedwelcome to Alchon

Diamondrage930

In Game Name :Diamondrage930
RP (IC) name :Lupis Smith

Race :human
Brief Character Bio :Born and raised in a small farming country, I exceeded in magic and potion making, So I helped the farmers who were hurt, I made the hoes stronger and eventually left to make a name for myself.
Employment wanted (will tell you if its available) :potion maker and enchanter
Your characters social status (if any) :head Mage and potion maker(for 1.9)

Edvyn

Well guys, I've decided to relinquish control of Sellafield Industries on the grounds that I'm not on at the same time as other people, and the fact that I can't be on as much.

This does not mean that I will not work on the faction when I can, nor does it mean that it no longer exists. I will delegate my position as functional leader to someone else within the company who chooses to nominate themselves for it.

Lt.Azrael

So, does this mean I should change my skin to something like Aragorn or something, or just put a nice cloak on me?

Fauxnal

no just use blending colors dont use bright colors like red and blue

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Diamondrage930 on 17-11-2011

Brief Character Bio :Born and raised in a small farming country, I exceeded in magic and potion making, So I helped the farmers who were hurt, I made the hoes stronger and eventually left to make a name for myself.

Can you tell me what you would mean by a potion maker? Like an alchemest? Also, what would you do for us until  potions are added? OthIf you answer these questions I'll make sure to except you.

Diamondrage930

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 18-11-2011
Quote from: Diamondrage930 on 17-11-2011

Can you tell me what you would mean by a potion maker? Like an alchemest? Also, what would you do for us until  potions are added? OthIf you answer these questions I'll make sure to except you.
First off, yes, an alchemist, second I can blacksmith, but not the best one. (average skills) when 1.9 comes out I can enchant what I make.