Portkins' Big Ol' Garbage Bin

Started by GreenLeprechaun, 31-10-2011

N3gativezero

Disbanded. Nothing to see here sex on the beach errday.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Beano

We need to get some walls around the compound, too many people, mainly mlachance's lot, are just wandering around (stealing our tech icly?)  Also its generally annoying when they keep setting off creepers...Just a wall like the one from our outpost is good

EDIT: Ember have claimed land on our side of the steps, where they have no land there because they live in the mountain....
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

emperor bobby

Beano

Ragolution

Quote from: Beano on 08-11-2011
We need to get some walls around the compound, too many people, mainly mlachance's lot, are just wandering around (stealing our tech icly?)  Also its generally annoying when they keep setting off creepers...Just a wall like the one from our outpost is good

EDIT: Ember have claimed land on our side of the steps, where they have no land there because they live in the mountain....

I'll slap up a palisade.
I'll also overwrite Ember's land.

GeneralGold

I was like.. the first one to roleplay an orc on the server. Maybe the second, good luck to yall.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Edvyn

Quote from: Ragolution on 08-11-2011

I'll slap up a palisade.

The solution is simple! We set up pressure-plate triggered ballista cannons!

Ragolution

Quote from: GeneralGold on 08-11-2011
I was like.. the first one to roleplay an orc on the server. Maybe the second, good luck to yall.
Nope.

Was okky360

CPftw

Quote from: Edvyn on 08-11-2011

I'll slap up a palisade.

or we just hire the thousands of creepers that spawn in the area to act as guards making my job a lot easier :D
pffft

Bl★ck Star

I'll slap up a palisade.

And then release the hounds !

Edvyn

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 09-11-2011

I'll slap up a palisade.

And then release the hounds !

I like the cut of his jib, smithers!

meetdadoom

I never thought I would have to ever say this in my entire life but here it goes. White man take my land. Why white man? Why? I just wanted to live peacefully in my canadian loomber hoose.

aka, my hoose is part of sellafield and I can't do anything about it  Q.Q

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Ragolution

Quote from: meetdadoom on 09-11-2011
I never thought I would have to ever say this in my entire life but here it goes. White man take my land. Why white man? Why? I just wanted to live peacefully in my canadian loomber hoose.

aka, my hoose is part of sellafield and I can't do anything about it  Q.Q

Maybe it's a hint.

Edvyn

I was told that the natives were exterminated!

...I suppose we'll have to take these ones out like we took out the druids - The hard way.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Edvyn on 10-11-2011

...I suppose we'll have to take these ones out like we took out the druids - The hard way.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS !

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-11-2011
Quote from: Edvyn on 10-11-2011

RELEASE THE HOUNDS !

Alright, now it's getting old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ncVTPuU7CBY

Sometimes I just wanna drive until the streets run out.
I wanna burn until there's nothing left to burn about.
This city's waiting for a better day,
And when I get back there will be hell to pay.

Diamondrage930

Account name:Diamondrage930
Full character name:Lupus Smith
Character history and area of expertise:As a kid, My entire village (all dwarfs) would mine, but I liked to build machines and to think about things. One day I found something that guaranteed my leave from the family business, a small wooden box that was locked shut, so I took a spare pick and began chipping away until the box opened and a purple flame emerged from the box and surrounded my arm, intense pain went through my left arm as the flame withered my entire left forearm. I couldn't use it for anything, no picks no shovels, but I could still tinker with machines. So I departed to study engineering, I'm currently developing artificial limbs and reheat able burritomutton. 
Job that you want:
research and development(mechanical) 

Edvyn

Quote from: Diamondrage930 on 10-11-2011
Account name:Diamondrage930
Full character name:Lupus Smith
Character history and area of expertise:As a kid, My entire village (all dwarfs) would mine, but I liked to build machines and to think about things. One day I found something that guaranteed my leave from the family business, a small wooden box that was locked shut, so I took a spare pick and began chipping away until the box opened and a purple flame emerged from the box and surrounded my arm, intense pain went through my left arm as the flame withered my entire left forearm. I couldn't use it for anything, no picks no shovels, but I could still tinker with machines. So I departed to study engineering, I'm currently developing artificial limbs and reheat able burritomutton. 
Job that you want:
research and development(mechanical) 

Accepted!

Edvyn

NOTICE FROM MANAGEMENT: Any members of the "Dreadlight" group will be shot and killed on sight upon entering Sellafield grounds. Lethal force can and should be used by any member of staff against these marauders, as the very name "dreadlight" is among the most horrible word combinations I've seen.

This notice is subject to change when this group of rangers decides to take up a less stupid name.

Beano

A few things

1. I need to get the wall finished, so if you have any spare cobble floating around in your chests, give it to me so we can keep the 'outsiders' well, out      Void that, I done did it :D

2. ENDERMEN   Oh god we need to find a way to get rid of them, they keep destroying our pipes and buildings, as well as the wall and the terrain, making everything look ugly

3. Somehow monsters keep spawning in the upper floors, how does this work? there is glowstone EVERYWHERE....
      (also the anti creeper thing is broken :/)

Edvyn

Quote from: Beano on 11-11-2011
A few things

1. I need to get the wall finished, so if you have any spare cobble floating around in your chests, give it to me so we can keep the 'outsiders' well, out      Void that, I done did it :D

2. ENDERMEN   Oh god we need to find a way to get rid of them, they keep destroying our pipes and buildings, as well as the wall and the terrain, making everything look ugly

3. Somehow monsters keep spawning in the upper floors, how does this work? there is glowstone EVERYWHERE....
      (also the anti creeper thing is broken :/)

I'll get maintenance on it.

Mr_Squirrel

Can you make a new map picture showing the factions on the map?

Ragolution

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 12-11-2011
Can you make a new map picture showing the factions on the map?

No. That map was generated from the source files...

BUT I GUESS I COULD TRY.

emperor bobby

It was a Cold Autumn morning, the timber palisades of the orc encampment groaned, the sound of war drums from within it's stone wall citidal beated like the heart of the camp, and the occasional discharge of blunderbusses were signal of disagreement between boys. Chief Boss kicked open the door of his hut, grabbing a pint of ale from one of the orcs sitting outside, punching the boy in the face when he tried to take it back.
"OI! BOSS!"
the boss sighed, turning to see Mista Gubbins, his 'trusted' advisor and makeshift secretary bouncing up and down on the roof of the armoury, a crude and mishapen obelisk of Polished brass and dials vibrated beside him, belching black smoke into the air from several exhaust pipes.
"Oi! Wot dat?" barked The Boss, shambling towards the armoury with curiosity.
"Remeba Tha other day, boss? wen i found dat ship?" Gubbins asked from the roof as he turned to the machine, flicking levers at random.
"yeh." mumbled the Boss. Earlier that week, wile the boss had been supervising the deforestation around the base, Gubbins had disapeared, only showing up at sunset, clad in a Black and gold coat and shaggy white wig. "Wot dat yer wearin?" the boss had asked, and Gubbins had told him of a shipwreck down the coast, Apperently Sellafield in design. beached, and with gaping holes along it's side, the vessal was a combination of 'dem big flappin paddle ships' and Man o' war. inside, gubbins had found corspes, flensed of skin, wearing tattered and bleached clothing, stealing everything of value, Including the clothes of a skeleton whose skull had been more metal then bone, Gubbins had left the ship, when he searched the pockets of his new attire, he had found an old pistol, which had cemented their beliefs the vessal was sellafield in nature.
"I went back earlier today, and i found this big fing, it's roight shiney, and it looks real neat. i think it's a bigga boom choppa!" gubbins had called, pausing from his investigation to look at the boss, who was now climbing the side of the armoury to get a closer look. "well if ya don't know what it is, why yous muckin about wif it?" the boss growled. Gubbins laughed dismissively, turning a large dial into the red zone. "camon boss, has i eva lead you astray? we'z been thru some dead 'ard times, and we'z still foighten!" the boss grunted as the machine began to whine. "wot dat say?" asked the boss, pointing to a stylised cogwheel with a series of warnings in some unknown tongue. "wot? oh dat, dunno boss, but i think i got this figared out." and with that, Gubbins grabbed a torch from a nearby brazier, and tossed it into the top of the machine.
The nearby sellafield employees were shaken out of bed by a catastrophic explosion. by the time the guards had sexured the perimeter in the case of an attack, a large crater had appeared to their north, where once the greenskins had resided. it would seem that the Orc outcast's 'Thinking' was more dangerous then anyone thought, though only to themselves.