Orcs: A Collective Lore of the Aceonic Orc

Started by 2ktaco, 03-01-2012

2ktaco

Since I applied for Orcs, I thought it right that I include the lore. Im currently working on a history basis. So, If I complete it  it will end up here. Until then, PM me any ideas and I'll consider including it.
(Dear Port, Since I posted first is it whatever I say goes with the exception of moderators and yourself or, does that wait until I[or someone else] release/s the lore)

Steven :D

Quote from: 2ktaco on 03-01-2012
Since I applied for Orcs, I thought it right that I include the lore. Im currently working on a history basis. So, If I complete it  it will end up here. Until then, PM me any ideas and I'll consider including it.
(Dear Port, Since I posted first is it whatever I say goes with the exception of moderators and yourself or, does that wait until I[or someone else] release/s the lore)
snip

Maxi96203

Quote from: Steven :D on 03-01-2012
You can't apply for something that is donator only.

This is Aceon, not Crussaria.

hordor.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Steven :D

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 03-01-2012

hordor.

How the fuck did I get here, Rag.

2ktaco

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 03-01-2012

hordor.
Crussaria? how is that relevant to the topic. I've never visited that part of the site, Im lost. Plus neither of you answered my question so gtfo

Addition: I applied for the Orcs to be a allowed race. As far as I know that not "donator only". Plus Rago/Port accepted it.

Yet another addition: I am also the only active Orc on the server. So, who else would make the lore.

emperor bobby

2ktaco, he thought he was in the crussaria threads section. in crussaria, orcs are donator only. in minecraft, they aren't. But i don't think you should write the lore for the Orcs. go ahead and write the backstory for YOUR orc, but not everyone else who ever wants to be a greenskin.

Archangel94

2ktaco

Oh...... Im sorry. I thought you where simply being mean. No need to gtfo then

About the history thing, I was just thinking people might want a history basis for Orcs to relate theirs to and to explain why they are here, sorta like the Elven thread. But I can stop if everyone is going to get angry at me.

Ragolution

I hereby give 2ktaco leave to write about the Aceonic Orcs. I may or may not retract this in the future, depending on how I like how he does it.

2ktaco

Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking and, I beleive I the name for this topic dosent fit my purpose.
So, Is there a way to change its title to fit my original purpose, which is an idea thread for Orc history. The rest will come later.

My apologies for the confusion and, telling the Crussaria guy to gtfo.
Edited: Nevermind that, I'll just need a way to put the lore at the front of the thread.

2ktaco

Im no longer an Orc due to Grut being in the future because of the new map and, the timeline change. Im still working on this though

RanmaChan

Quote from: 2ktaco on 04-01-2012
Im no longer an Orc due to Grut being in the future because of the new map and, the timeline change. Im still working on this though

New map is here, start working on some Orkky stuff.  Make sure they are da biggest and da baddest.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

2ktaco

Quote from: RanmaChan on 04-01-2012

New map is here, start working on some Orkky stuff.  Make sure they are da biggest and da baddest.

I would but, 1. Im supposed to be jaggers Dark elf Dad, unless hes changed his mind. 2. I couldnt build anyway on account of bring framed by a certain 2 people.

RanmaChan

Quote from: 2ktaco on 05-01-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 04-01-2012

I would but, 1. Im supposed to be jaggers Dark elf Dad, unless hes changed his mind. 2. I couldnt build anyway on account of bring framed by a certain 2 people.

Lock the thread then?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."