Basically two faction got wiped out.
People are Butthurt
Nobody shows up on the server.
You guys done goofed.

Blake.H

Long live the dwarfies?

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

2ktaco

Nah, bruv. Me and, Feer were just kinda over the whole nation-state rp thing and decided to leave. It wasnt actually faction combat. From what I've been told we're back on track to have something more akin to old aceon character focused rp again.

meldin

Quote from: 2ktaco on 21-05-2016
Nah, bruv. Me and, Feer were just kinda over the whole nation-state rp thing and decided to leave. It wasnt actually faction combat. From what I've been told we're back on track to have something more akin to old aceon character focused rp again.

That's good to hear, but you guys need to get you asses back on. I'm not gonna let this damned server die out. Not again.

CPftw

Another issue is one I'm very guilty of doing, being AFK or just going AFK without saying so.

I'm gunna try and actually do stuff and RP more when I'm on not just watch GoT with minecraft in the background.

It would be great to see people making more effort to RP than to build, so come on guys we can do it! Yay! Woo!
pffft

Syndraell

I'll try to be on more myself. gotta pick a place to go anyways. I did find a town that looks like it got wrecked though.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.