Old Lore

Started by Ragolution, 09-11-2011

Ragolution

jar499

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-09-2012
Quote from: jar499 on 20-09-2012
Do you mean the weird colors and sizes, if so sure i'm not sure what happened with that

Just give it a try.

I got a new Character so I'll just make a new one.

Maxi96203

My Account: Maxi96203
Character Name: Ightas Yehrat

Primary Skill: Mana
Point Distribution:

Skills/Spells:

Choke: Through a simple gesture, Ightas can constrict his enemies breathing ability, causing them to suffer lack of breath.

Enfeeble: Ightas can drain the vigor of his enemies, making them feel fatigued and less ready to act.

Endurance: Reaching into the essence of his allies, Ightas can repair wounds, strengthen muscles, and banish fatigue.

Hammerhand: Through biomancy, Ightas can strengthen his muscles, and harden his fists.

Life Leech: Ightas rips the life force from his enemy, harnessing the stolen essence for himself.

Smite: Lethal bolts of bio-lightning leap from Ightas' fingertips, ripping his foes apart.

Storm of Lightning: This stream of bio-electrical energy can leap from Ightas' fingertips, causing harm to his foes via lightning.

Warp Speed: The powers of the Astral Plane flow through Ightas, heightening his speed to supernatural levels and allowing him to run at a speed where he appears at a mere blur.

Corruption: Ightas corrupts the ground that he chooses, making it useless for farming and having a rather displeasing smell of death and decay.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY