OFFICIAL ACEON MAGE INFORMATION/APPLICATION THREAD

Started by CoolFeerman, 23-06-2013

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Hoihgbro on 15-06-2013
Username: Hoihgbro

Time with Aceon: Around a day, I have assumed a complete character Roleplay, appearance and have also posted it's own raceapplication.  I hope that helps you trust me as a member of the server. =)

Support/Reccomendation: I enjoy the idea of the server, even more so do I enjoy Roleplay within multiplayer games, it's rare that I get a good game that has an RP function in its multiplayer.

Character Name: Elysius Rodaghast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVomQtrtMTM#ws

Character Age: 71

Desired Organization: RodaGhost Magi ((If its Okay for the race to have its own Unofficial Organization, due to its isolation from every other race.)) If you aren't from the major, listed organisations, you are a hedgemage. It is stated that "independent", isolated or small organisations are regarded by outsiders as hedgemages.

Agreed.

Backstory: Elysius was one of the few survivors in the RodaGhost genocide, performed by the major Gray Orc tribes, residing in the mountains, he walked for 3 days before coming upon Aceon, withered, and tested, he stood at the foot of two very large Oakenwood village gates, gathering his remaining energy, he pushed them open, falling over due to his exhaustion.

He arose at the aid of a few villagers, and as they noticed his age, they rushed him into one of the houses, suddenly as they pulled back his hood, revealing his eyes, the 2 villagers that had aided him, fell under a spell from the Misty Soul like blue eyes that had a history within the RodaGhost, he slowly sat up, as they gazed into his eyes, he noticed he was in the presence of a different race after their entire history, he enjoyed the moment for a second, before shutting his eyes, and murmuring a short spell to disengage the spell.

They regained their thoughts and quickly spoke to Elysius, in shocked and rushed sentences.

"What....It cannot be.....it is one of them....the RodaGhost...." one of the women spoke, she had a young complexion, looked in her late 20's as she placed her right hand over her mouth, looking to the other woman, who appeared to be older, in her 50's.
"The what? My dear?" the older woman said, obviously confused. "They visited us once...tried to introduce themselves...they came from a 3 day trip, from the mountains..."

Immediately, Elysius' face lit up, he stood up, grasping his Rodawood stick that was brought in with him. He then proceeded to speak, and in his Smooth and Elegant, but Elderly tone, he captivated the two women immediately, listening intently to him.

"It has been so long...Since I've had the pleasure of coming back Milady, I a most gracious." He then bowed slowly, flicking his stick around in a circular motion, to show off for them both.

"They...we rejected them into Aceon after most people got scared of their...power." the young woman spoke softly, as she stood up, worriedly peering about the room.

The younger woman started panicking, pacing around the small bedroom, "What do we tell father.....What do we tell him Martha?" the younger woman grumbled.

"I do not know Sophia, maybe...we use his power...to...lessen the anger?"

Immediately, Elysius, pulled up his hood, bowing his hand and tucking his arms into his robe as he walked slowly to the door.

Crowds gathered around him, as he moves his Rodawood stick out from his robe, small blue veins pulsated with light out of the stick, slowly getting brighter and stronger, Elysius began to hum a soft and calming spell, darkening the village to strengthen the light, at the use of Phantasm Sorcery.

After short time, the darkness dissipated, as he slowly moves his stick back under his robe.

The villagers, stared in awe at Elysius, as he slowly raised his head, the hood slipping off of his head, revealing his Bright white hair, swished back down into the hood, his blue eyes glowing in the sunlight...

Spell Set:

1.) Rodakuma - The use of sap of Rodawood, combined with the essence of tears of a RodaGhost eye, (Tears) causing the sap veins to glow a bright Soul Blue, the same as the eye colour.

2.) Rodasnaaru, mind control using RodaGhost eyes, flashing images (Memories) into the host's mind, only works if skin contact is made between Caster and Host, only really used on a domestic level.
The effect is up to the Caster, whether they be terrifying memories, or peaceful memories, dictates the effect. Please explain the limits of this spell in greater detail.

The Caster can repeat the power many times, at the expense of the physical strength of the Caster, each time the spell will also grow weaker, the Memories grow shorter and shorter and are less vivid.

3.) Rodashakto - Summoning of Phantasms to occupy an area, darkening it's surroundings for a brief time.

4.) Rodafay - Summoning of Phantasms essentially a smoke screen, acting as a wall to allow the Caster to get away. ((Like a Smoke Bomb, that sort of thing))

5.) Rodalumo - A small Gremlin like creature, no bigger than a boot, serving as a pet for the Caster, for long periods of time, but still have to go to "recharge", each Caster has its own Gremlin, much like a pet, retaining memories, and remembering the Caster as it's owner.Gremlins are an existing creature, a form of technodemon. Perhaps it is better to refer to the creature -as- a Rodalumo.
In their Upgraded state they would look like this
But in their normal state, they would just be far smaller, and a lot "friendlier".
(http://www.the-nextlevel.com/media/360/overlord-2/overlord-ii-minion-clubbing-seal.jpg

6.) Rodalumino - Gathering of lights sources around, ((Torches etc)), to create an orb of light, that is captured within a Rodawood stick, to be used at any other time, repeatable uses. How many uses?

Only one light source can be absorbed at a time, but once it is used by the Caster again, it dissipates after 1-2 minutes, used in emergencies. Cannot be used until the next Minecraft Day.

7.) Rodagrufu - Causes the Gremlin, if spawned to grow about half the size of its Owner, growing big enough to defend it's Owner if necessary.

8.) Rodaurth - Gathers and compresses a mass of darkness/light, to be fired, causes internal damage when darkness, and external damage when light, due to light's burning properties, and Darkness's Mystical properties. I would assume that you are referring to "dark" energies when you refer to darkness. Actual absence of light does not hurt people in aceon.
Dark Energy, yes, but this will not make the RodaGhost "Evil" in any way, it is a power they have grown to learn by themselves.

See me after class,
Edvyn

If you want your app to be considered, please re-post your final application neatly.
Thank you.