Official Aceon Builder Permission Request Topic

Started by Ragolution, 02-08-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Soothsayer_Naes on 08-08-2011
Sorry I'm having trouble getting my screenshots into my application.
Once I figure out how I'll re-apply.

Upload them somewhere like

http://www.tinypic.com

RanmaChan

BY THE GRACE OF THE FOUR CHAOS GODS YOU ARE ACCEPTED!  Bow your head in prayer mortal.

Quote from: Ado on 04-08-2011
Steam Name (If avaliable): wtm251
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 2 days
Length of time on Aceon: 2 days, almost 3. Already hooked, Probably going to be on until school.
Minecraft Account: wtm251
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\
Proof of Community Support:

Why do you want builder access?:To help my faction build, Also to be able to help others with their building.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Kondak
Other Comments:Ehm, Nothing else.

By applying for Building Rights the applicant agrees to the ToA as specified below.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

gamerlord97

Steam Name (If avaliable):randomrandom97
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 1 week
Length of time on Aceon: 1 week
Minecraft Account: Gamerlord979797
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: Having difficulty with images, will reply to this application with Images. (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\
Proof of Community Support:Image to be attached.
Why do you want builder access?: To help my faction and to better the server by making it look better.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:Kondak
Other Comments:I am an Improv actor so I am skilled at RP.
By applying for Building Rights the applicant agrees to the ToA as specified below.

Ragolution

gamerlord97

Quote from: gamerlord97 on 09-08-2011
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: Having difficulty with images, will reply to this application with Images. (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\
Why do you want builder access?: To help my faction and to better the server by making it look better.

Rago, this is the app, the "Innapropriate Application" was the proof, not enough room for 3 images to go in the actual app. Sorry for the confusion.

Ragolution

Rago, this is the app, the "Innapropriate Application" was the proof, not enough room for 3 images to go in the actual app. Sorry for the confusion.

That's really annoying.

ReluctantlyApproved.

gamerlord97

Really sorry, I tried to do it in one post, but it kept saying I went over the memory limit.

Ragolution

Quote from: Beano on 10-08-2011
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Steam Name (If avaliable): none [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Length of Time Spent at HGN: about a week[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Length of time on Aceon: about a week[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Minecraft Account: _beano_ [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Proof of Community Support:[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/font]
Why do you want builder access?: so that i can help nheart with the university and alltrusion with kondak, along with getting myself out of holes and clearing paths etc
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Aceon University
Other Comments: Best server iv'e been on! :D

Please make this better.

Soothsayer_Naes

Steam Name (If avaliable): N/A
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 14 days
Length of time on Aceon: 14 days
Minecraft Account: Soothsayer_Naes
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/Soothsayer_Naes/Rec1.png

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/Soothsayer_Naes/Rec2.png(AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\
Proof of Community Support:http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/Soothsayer_Naes/Rec3.png
Why do you want builder access?: So I can finaly build something of my own and help Aceon grow.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Ermor
Other Comments:Hope this application is better.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Ragolution

Quote from: Soothsayer_Naes on 11-08-2011
Steam Name (If avaliable): N/A
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 14 days
Length of time on Aceon: 14 days
Minecraft Account: Soothsayer_Naes
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/Soothsayer_Naes/Rec1.png

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/Soothsayer_Naes/Rec2.png(AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\
Proof of Community Support:http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/Soothsayer_Naes/Rec3.png
Why do you want builder access?: So I can finaly build something of my own and help Aceon grow.
Other Comments:Hope this application is better.

You have no Admin recc.

Denied, reapply in 10 days.

Edvyn

Steam Name (If avaliable):
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 9 days
Length of time on Aceon:9 days
Minecraft Account:Edvyn

Why do you want builder access?:
I'd like to start making a building for myself, maybe a house or castle. I'd also like to help others with their own building projects, make tools, etc.
This is a nice roleplaying server, and it'd be great to make my own little area where people can roam.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:
Yes, I'm in Ermor.
Other Comments:The proof pictures have the recommendation part circled for convenience!

Ragolution

Quote from: Edvyn on 12-08-2011
Steam Name (If avaliable):
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 9 days
Length of time on Aceon:9 days
Minecraft Account:Edvyn

Why do you want builder access?:
I'd like to start making a building for myself, maybe a house or castle. I'd also like to help others with their own building projects, make tools, etc.
This is a nice roleplaying server, and it'd be great to make my own little area where people can roam.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:
Yes, I'm in Ermor.
Other Comments:The proof pictures have the recommendation part circled for convenience!

Approved

Ragolution

Approved

HitMan5523

I recommend you remove that app right now. You need TWO community support things.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Beano

Steam Name (If avaliable): None
Length of Time Spent at HGN: About a week
Length of time on Aceon: About a week
Minecraft Account: _beano_

Why do you want builder access?: So that i can start on my mining job and help build ermor.

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

RanmaChan

Quote from: Beano on 13-08-2011
Length of Time Spent at HGN: About a week
Length of time on Aceon: About a week
Minecraft Account: _beano_

Why do you want builder access?: So that i can start on my mining job and help build ermor.

ACCEPTED
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

KyleVin9499

Steam Account: None
Length of time Spent at HGN: 10 Days
Length of time on Aceon: 10 Days
Minecraft Account: KyleVin9499
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support:  QuinTasin
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x445/Kylevin9499/?action=view¤t=BILDERSRIGHTS.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1182.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx445%2FKylevin9499%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DbUILDINGREC.jpg
Proof of Community Support:  Edvyn & Feerman2010
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x445/Kylevin9499/?action=view&current=BILDERSRIGHTS.jpg

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x445/Kylevin9499/?action=view&current=Archer-1.png#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1182.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx445%2FKylevin9499%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DbUILIDNREC1.jpg

Why do you want builder access: Help Contribute to Ermor and Build myself a House.
Other comments: I Like to RP And Build Things.

Shaalar

Steam Name (If avaliable): tsld95
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 13-14 Days.
Length of time on Aceon: 13-14 Days.
Minecraft Account: tsld95
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (
AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.[/size][/size])

[/size]Proof of Community Support: [/size]None

[/size]Why do you want builder access?: So that I can build my shop in Ermor, and help with other building projects. What's a minecraft server without building?
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Ermor.
Other Comments: Hissy hissy little snakey, slither on the floor.

[/size]

Ragolution

YamiMarrik

Length of Time Spent at HGN: 15
Length of time on Aceon: 17
Minecraft Account: YamiMarik1991
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support:

Why do you want builder access?: so i can make myself a house, help mine, and help out with all numbers of thing's for the nomas and ermor.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:  Nomas/Eromor
Other Comments:  I love this game, and rp sim... its been the most fun ive head in years! I am so glad i got it, and am part of this server!

ChiefOh

Quote from: YamiMarrik on 14-08-2011
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 15
Length of time on Aceon: 17
Minecraft Account: YamiMarik1991
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support:

Why do you want builder access?: so i can make myself a house, help mine, and help out with all numbers of thing's for the nomas and ermor.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:  Nomas/Eromor
Other Comments:  I love this game, and rp sim... its been the most fun ive head in years! I am so glad i got it, and am part of this server!

+Approved

Kokkaku Kishu

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Steam Name (If avaliable): Kokkaku_Kishu / wHiTe+N+nErDy[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Length of Time Spent at HGN: 5 days[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Length of time on Aceon: 5 days[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Minecraft Account: Sp3ktrum[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2199s3r&s=7[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Proof of Community Support: [/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hd7am9&s=7    Why do you want builder access?: To help the community and create things for everyone to enjoy[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Ermor[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Other Comments: [/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]By applying for Building Rights the applicant agrees to the ToA as specified below. Yes, i aggree[/font]

ChiefOh

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 15-08-2011
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Steam Name (If avaliable): Kokkaku_Kishu / wHiTe+N+nErDy[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Length of Time Spent at HGN: 5 days[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Length of time on Aceon: 5 days[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Minecraft Account: Sp3ktrum[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2199s3r&s=7[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Proof of Community Support: [/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hd7am9&s=7    Why do you want builder access?: To help the community and create things for everyone to enjoy[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Ermor[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Other Comments: [/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]By applying for Building Rights the applicant agrees to the ToA as specified below. Yes, i aggree[/font]

+Approved