Official Aceon Builder Permission Request Topic

Started by Ragolution, 02-08-2011

RanmaChan

Quote from: Chewnez on 20-12-2011
Steam Account: None
Length of time Spent at HGN: 25ish days
Length of time on Aceon: 4 days
Minecraft Account: Chewnez                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: Below                                                                                                                                                                                                            Proof of Community Support: For both Admin and Comm. -  Recommendations
Why do you want builder access: I love Minecraft, i want to help the community, and I need to make a church for Quin.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Yes, TDC                                                                                                                                                                                              Other comments: I like to mine, build, help out, and role play.

Accepted
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 20-12-2011
Minecraft Account: Chewnez                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: Below                                                                                                                                                                                                            Proof of Community Support: For both Admin and Comm. -  Recommendations
Why do you want builder access: I love Minecraft, i want to help the community, and I need to make a church for Quin.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Yes, TDC                                                                                                                                                                                              Other comments: I like to mine, build, help out, and role play.

Accepted

I wish you would stop pushing your faction members through the BR process.
Corruption pisses me right the fuck off.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 21-12-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 20-12-2011

Accepted

I wish you would stop pushing your faction members through the BR process.
Corruption pisses me right the fuck off.

I am not pushing anyone through the BR process?  You aren't on the server to give out any recommendations, and it seems you post in this thread instantly when its about blacklisting people, but then take forever in posting anything else.

2ktaco

Steam Name (If avaliable): None
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 5 days
Length of time on Aceon: 5 days
Minecraft Account: 2ktaco
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m493/2ktaco/ModrecforBRapp.png
Proof of Community Support: http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m493/2ktaco/playerrecsforBRapp.png
Why do you want builder access?: Firstly, I think using items in the game will make me a more effective and believable roleplayer. Secondly, I would like to build a house and/or faction to spur new roleplay and adventure. Lastly, its very annoying not being able to: die, pick anything up, open any door, and interact with the game environment in any way.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: None at the moment
Other Comments: Really nice people on this server, mostly.

By applying for "Builder's Rights", I the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions, including actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's and Aceon's policy on "BR Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the application therein, for this position,  may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

falconthirdborn

Steam Name (If avaliable): falconthirdborn
Length of Time Spent at HGN: About an hour 15 minutes
Length of time on Aceon: about a day.
Minecraft Account: falconthirdborn
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\ Im sorry but no admins have been on the forums or the server in the time I've been playing.
Proof of Community Support: I do not a picture for proof, but if you were to ask gamerlord979797 I'm sure he would tell you he trusts me.
Why do you want builder access?: So I can get more into the roleplay and add to the community.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: I am not in any faction.
Other Comments: I understand if you deny me, but, please atleast consider aproving.

By applying for "Builder's Rights", I the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions, including actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's and Aceon's policy on "BR Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the application therein, for this position,  may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

RanmaChan

Quote from: 2ktaco on 30-12-2011
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m493/2ktaco/ModrecforBRapp.png
Proof of Community Support: http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m493/2ktaco/playerrecsforBRapp.png
Why do you want builder access?: Firstly, I think using items in the game will make me a more effective and believable roleplayer. Secondly, I would like to build a house and/or faction to spur new roleplay and adventure. Lastly, its very annoying not being able to: die, pick anything up, open any door, and interact with the game environment in any way.

Denied, I retract my support.

Quote from: falconthirdborn on 01-01-2012
Steam Name (If avaliable): falconthirdborn
Length of Time Spent at HGN: About an hour 15 minutes
Length of time on Aceon: about a day.
Minecraft Account: falconthirdborn
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (AT THE VERY LEAST, ONE.)\ Im sorry but no admins have been on the forums or the server in the time I've been playing.
Proof of Community Support: I do not a picture for proof, but if you were to ask gamerlord979797 I'm sure he would tell you he trusts me.
Why do you want builder access?: So I can get more into the roleplay and add to the community.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: I am not in any faction.
Other Comments: I understand if you deny me, but, please atleast consider aproving.

Denied.  Blacklisted

2ktaco

Quote from: RanmaChan on 01-01-2012
Quote from: 2ktaco on 30-12-2011

Denied, I retract my support.

What, just because I left TDC to help balance the factions. Thats very mature of you Quin, very mature. Anyway, can you even do that.

Ragolution

2ktaco

Ragolution

jacobhansen

Steam Name (If avaliable):dragonskanin
Length of Time Spent at HGN:
17-09-2011, 01:03 AM and maby 3 hours just looking Length of time on Aceon:2-3 weeks and like 3-4 hours at a time Minecraft Account:jacobhansen
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support:
Proof of Community Support:
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/jacobhansen/

Why do you want builder access?: i
would help the faction that im in and i would make rp fun
maybe make a huge mine that can be used as an rp dungeon event or just a mine and maybe som day make my own faction og a city or help make an rp event
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:no not yet
Other Comments: if you are in a faction can you switch to a second one

By applying for "Builder's Rights", I the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions, including actions taken on the basis of any information
provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's and Aceon's policy on "BR Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the application
therein, for this position,  may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to
stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

RanmaChan

Quote from: jacobhansen on 03-01-2012
Steam Name (If avaliable):dragonskanin
Length of Time Spent at HGN:
17-09-2011, 01:03 AM and maby 3 hours just looking Length of time on Aceon:2-3 weeks and like 3-4 hours at a time Minecraft Account:jacobhansen
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support:
Proof of Community Support:
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/jacobhansen/

Why do you want builder access?: i
would help the faction that im in and i would make rp fun
maybe make a huge mine that can be used as an rp dungeon event or just a mine and maybe som day make my own faction og a city or help make an rp event
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:no not yet
Other Comments: if you are in a faction can you switch to a second one

By applying for "Builder's Rights", I the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions, including actions taken on the basis of any information
provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's and Aceon's policy on "BR Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the application
therein, for this position,  may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to
stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Denied for no support.

jacobhansen

i have support thay are all on the link and    http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/jacobhansen/

Ragolution

Quote from: jacobhansen on 04-01-2012
i have support thay are all on the link and    http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/jacobhansen/

You need an admin support to post an application.
Also; Those supports are way too old.

jacobhansen

how do you now how old thay are

and 2 of them is from the day i made the app the only one that is ole is portkins

CPftw

ragolution is portkins so i think he might know...
pffft

RanmaChan

Firstly, the support you got from Portkins (who is Ragolution by the way) was for *community support* read it carefully.  Hence why he was laughing.
Secondly, the recommendations are WAY too old, like WEEKS old.

You can reapply in two weeks.

2ktaco

So how long is this "probation" for, you know for that thing I didnt do.

RanmaChan

Quote from: 2ktaco on 05-01-2012
So how long is this "probation" for, you know for that thing I didnt do.

You get to reapply in two weeks, read the original post.

SteelRonin

Steam Name (If avaliable): SteelRonin
Length of Time Spent at HGN: around 3 weeks
Length of time on Aceon: around 3 weeks
Minecraft Account: steelronin
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb409/steelronin97/?action=view&current=2012-01-06_233505.png#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1204.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb409%2Fsteelronin97%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D2012-01-06_232310.png
Proof of Community Support: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb409/steelronin97/?action=view&current=2012-01-06_233505.pnghttp://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb409/steelronin97/?action=view&current=2012-01-06_233538.png   
Why do you want builder access?: well general things, helping people build thing and also starting my own faction
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: i was in a faction, but that was on the other map
Other Comments: I have missed the simple joys of digging dirt :P

Alaizia

Steam Name (If avaliable): N/A
Length of Time Spent at HGN: Atleast 3 days ( written on the 8th)
Length of time on Aceon: Atleast 3 days
Minecraft Account: duraga131
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: (http://oi43.tinypic.com/dyt1q8.jpg)\
Proof of Community Support:   http://oi43.tinypic.com/e7famv.jpg , http://oi41.tinypic.com/msoxg.jpg
Why do you want builder access?: so I can build and press bottuns. it adds to the roleplay expeirence
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: I am not in a faction as of now
Other Comments: I will follow the rules, I shall not grief or Troll.

Ragolution

Quote from: SteelRonin on 06-01-2012
Proof of Admin/Moderator Support: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb409/steelronin97/?action=view&current=2012-01-06_233505.png#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1204.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb409%2Fsteelronin97%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D2012-01-06_232310.png
Proof of Community Support: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb409/steelronin97/?action=view&current=2012-01-06_233505.pnghttp://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb409/steelronin97/?action=view&current=2012-01-06_233538.png   
Why do you want builder access?: well general things, helping people build thing and also starting my own faction
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: i was in a faction, but that was on the other map

RanmaChan

Port, why did you accept him?  His admin proof is just a copy of SuperBlackBiker's support.

DENIED, please retry in two weeks with admin support.

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 08-01-2012
Port, why did you accept him?  His admin proof is just a copy of SuperBlackBiker's support.
No it isn't.

meldin

Quote from: RanmaChan on 08-01-2012

DENIED, please retry in two weeks with admin support.

How is it a copy, it clearly states that "steelronin has obtained Portkins' BR"