OFFICIAL ACEON ADMINISTATOR ROSTER & APPLICATION THREAD

Started by Ragolution, 25-10-2011

Ragolution

Head of Aceon, HGN and Subsidiaries

Silver.Knight/Last.Exile

Broseph in Chief, Project Manager. All Around Cool Guy.

Portkins / Ragolution

Supervisor

Quintasin

Developer(s)

Spaceface

Super Moderator(s)

Moderator(s)
Event Master
Avolcano

Events Team
Overwatch:Overpony

IF YOU SEE SOMEONE ELSE BEING AN ADMIN, SPAWNING ITEMS OR USING WORLD EDIT, FLIP SHIT AND MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT.

Ragolution

Administration Application Guide/Supplicant

It's become overly apparent with the recent Administrator Roster Wipe that we need more hands on the administrators team.

As defined below, you may apply to become any of the listed ranks, with each having a rather specific requirements.

Community Support can only help you!

I recommend you all fill out your applications as much as you can and wish you good luck.

BLACKLIST
empty

Administrator Application Requirements
    An Administrator must...
    • Know and follow the Administrator's creed.
    • Know and follow the Event Master's creed.
    • Provide his account and main character's name
    • Have no less than two Administrator Recommendations.
    • Have an undeniably large grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
    • Have at least 3 weeks experience as a Moderator or in the Event Team.
    • Be well known in the community and have a name that is instantly recognizable.
    • Frequently be online, esp. during core hours and on weekends.
    • Have been a Junior Admin as defined by Portkins.
    • Pass the Administrator's Quiz to be administered by Portkins or Silver.Knight ONLY

Super Moderator's Application Requirements
      A Super Moderator must...
      • Have a decent grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
      • Have at least 2 weeks experience as a member of Aceon.
      • Have at least 1 week of experience as a Moderator
      • Have no less than one Administrator Recommendation.
      • Be fairly well known in the community and have an easily distinguishable name.
      • Pass the Moderator's Quiz to be administered by an Administrator

Moderator's Application Requirements
        A Moderator must...
        • Have at least some grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
        • Have at least 1 weeks experience as a member of Aceon.
        • Have no less than one Moderator or Event Master Recommendation.
        • Be known in the community and have a distinguishable name.
        • Pass the Moderator's Quiz to be administered by an Administrator or Super Moderator

Events Master Application Requirements
          The Events Master must...
          • Know and follow the Event Team's creed.
          • Have no less than one Administrator or Event Master Recommendation.
          • Pass the Event Team Quiz to be administered by an Administrator or Super Moderator

Event Team Application Requirements
            A member of the Events Team must...
            • Know and follow the Event Team's creed.
            • Have no less than one Moderator or Event Master Recommendation.
            • Pass the Event Team Quiz to be administered by an Administrator, Event Master, Moderator or Super Mod.

The Administrator's Tenants

• No Player is beyond my help.
            • I will always take the time teach those who want to learn.
            • I will always at least try to teach even those who do not want to learn.
            • I will take the time to handle everything within my abilities.
            • I will never unfairly manipulate an RP.
            • I will never use my "admin presence" to overpower any player in an argument.
            • I will not ban or kick any player for a stupid reason unless we both know it's a joke.

The Event Team's Rules

• No Player is beyond my help.
            • I will always take the time teach those who want to learn.
            • I will always ask an admin about lore before I plan an event.
            • I will always ask an admin or moderator before I start an event.
            • I will always try to avoid hosting an event when no one is on.
            • I will never use my "presence" to overpower any player in an argument.

[color=purple][size=16pt]Application Format[/size][/color]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Minecraft Account Name:[/color][/size]
            [size=10pt][color=limegreen]Amount of Time spent at HGN:[/color][/size]

[color=red][u]ONLY IF REQUIRED[/u][/color]
            [size=10pt][color=limegreen]Amount of time spent as a Mod:[/color][/size]
            [size=10pt][color=limegreen]Amount of time spent as Admin:[/color][/size]
            [size=10pt][color=limegreen]Position Currently Held:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Position I am applying for:[/color][/size]

[color=red][u]ONLY AS APPROPRIATE[/u][/color]
            [size=10pt][color=limegreen]Administrator Recommendations:[/color][/size].

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Moderator Recommendations:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Event Master Recommendation:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Community Support:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Comments:[/color][/size]

[i] By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.[/i]

Feerman

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: Feerman2010
            Amount of Time spent at HGN: Since June 2011, couple months.

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Amount of time spent as a Mod: Hehehehe....
            Amount of time spent as Admin: Nope
            Position Currently Held: Event Mastah

Position I am applying for: Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
            Portkins's Recommendations: http://i40.tinypic.com/zwxoo0.jpg

Moderator Recommendations: NOPE

Event Master Recommendation: NOPE

Community Support: http://i40.tinypic.com/2hqgtc2.png http://i43.tinypic.com/1zpu0iw.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/10df62u.png

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): Served as an Event Team member, and started my event. Finished it and set the time, and it was one day til' the event and we switched maps. Then as Event Mastah I re-built the event, and I hope that that will be going on soon. Only a day until... Yeahp.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): Eh.... 9

Comments: KTHXBRO

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Fauxnal

Minecraft Account Name: AvolcanoAmount of Time spent at HGN: 4monthsPortkins's Recommendations:Community Support:Previous Experience (Paragraph or more:( Served as an Event Team member. Now I WANT TO BE THE MASTER OF THE POKEMANZ (events)
            By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Fauxnal

Ragolution

Quote from: Fauxnal on 28-11-2011

Minecraft Account Name: AvolcanoAmount of Time spent at HGN: 4monthsPortkins's Recommendations:Community Support:Previous Experience (Paragraph or more:( Served as an Event Team member. Now I WANT TO BE THE MASTER OF THE POKEMANZ (events)

Overwatch

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: Overpony - Character - Templar Geoffrey Bison
            Amount of Time spent at HGN: 13 Months

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Amount of time spent as a Mod: HGN N/A - External N/a
            Amount of time spent as Admin: HGN N/A - External 4 Years
            Position Currently Held: Member - Build Rights

Position I am applying for: Event Team Member

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Event Master Recommendation: http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx344/xrayc/EventRec.png

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):

5 Years of RPing Experience,
            Co-Owner of RaggleFraggle DarkRP And Build server about 4 years ago,
            Operator on Kuromeku's initial bluescript ((Before blueprint... way before))  HL2RP
            Then went on to Super-Administrating the first Relentless after Kuro said he would stop doing RP servers - HL2RP
            Administrated in Our Benefactors HL2RP
            The Second Coming of relentless, Trial Operator - HL2RP
            and Infusion Gaming FalloutRP
            Aeterna Roleplay Severance

Yes, These are Gmod based communities, but I believe the experience of leadership and administration is the same none the less, only the tools change. Social skills stay the same.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): 7 - I've overheard commands between you and Orc and I'm quick to learn new things. Even just a plain list of commands will do for a printout esque feature.

Comments: Not much to add, Other than I'd like to be moderator here to enforce Roleplay, I've noticed that a -lot- of people minge, grief, stay OOC most of the time, or constantly hound you for builders rights. I'd like to take some weight off your shoulders, and help contribute to the server, and the roleplay.

Ragolution

Quote from: Overwatch on 30-11-2011
            Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: Overpony - Character - Templar Geoffrey Bison
            Amount of Time spent at HGN: 13 Months

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Amount of time spent as a Mod: HGN N/A - External N/a
            Amount of time spent as Admin: HGN N/A - External 4 Years
            Position Currently Held: Member - Build Rights

Position I am applying for: Event Team Member

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Event Master Recommendation: http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx344/xrayc/EventRec.png

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):

5 Years of RPing Experience,
            Co-Owner of RaggleFraggle DarkRP And Build server about 4 years ago,
            Operator on Kuromeku's initial bluescript ((Before blueprint... way before))  HL2RP
            Then went on to Super-Administrating the first Relentless after Kuro said he would stop doing RP servers - HL2RP
            Administrated in Our Benefactors HL2RP
            The Second Coming of relentless, Trial Operator - HL2RP
            and Infusion Gaming FalloutRP
            Aeterna Roleplay Severance

Yes, These are Gmod based communities, but I believe the experience of leadership and administration is the same none the less, only the tools change. Social skills stay the same.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): 7 - I've overheard commands between you and Orc and I'm quick to learn new things. Even just a plain list of commands will do for a printout esque feature.

Comments: Not much to add, Other than I'd like to be moderator here to enforce Roleplay, I've noticed that a -lot- of people minge, grief, stay OOC most of the time, or constantly hound you for builders rights. I'd like to take some weight off your shoulders, and help contribute to the server, and the roleplay.

I FEEL LIKE I WILL REGRET THIS BUT OH MAN

Alltrusion

Minecraft Account Name:Alltrusion
            Amount of Time spent at HGN:3.5 Months

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Amount of time spent as a Mod:
            Amount of time spent as Admin:
            Position Currently Held:Member - BR (Unless I missed a thread and I need to get it again for 1.0.0)

Position I am applying for:Event Team Member

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
            Administrator Recommendations:.

Moderator Recommendations:

Event Master Recommendation:

Community Support:Don't have any support because I can't even chat for some reason, I'm sure I would get support though from some of the older players.

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I DO host my own server (I WILL NEVER REVEAL IP TO HGN PLAYERS) and hopefully that makes me a suitable candidate. I am also good with Enforcing rules, Planning events and teaching players how to RolePlay. I have always intended to join the Aceon Administrative Team and very much hope for this to be accepted.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):
            Tachnical as in Bukkit:7
            Technical as in Plugin Usage:8

Comments:Thank you for considering me and remember "I prefer this server over my own"

Ragolution

Quote from: Alltrusion on 01-12-2011

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Position Currently Held:Member - BR (Unless I missed a thread and I need to get it again for 1.0.0)

Position I am applying for:Event Team Member

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Community Support:Don't have any support because I can't even chat for some reason, I'm sure I would get support though from some of the older players.

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I DO host my own server (I WILL NEVER REVEAL IP TO HGN PLAYERS) and hopefully that makes me a suitable candidate. I am also good with Enforcing rules, Planning events and teaching players how to RolePlay. I have always intended to join the Aceon Administrative Team and very much hope for this to be accepted.

Tachnical as in Bukkit:7
            Technical as in Plugin Usage:8

Comments:Thank you for considering me and remember "I prefer this server over my own"

I know you have no support but you're really well known in the community.

I support you.

meldin

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name:Jaggernaughty
            Amount of Time spent at HGN:About a year, i guess (I was here during DEAP, then left, then came back.

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Amount of time spent as a Mod:About 2 weeks
            Amount of time spent as Admin:None
            Position Currently Held:Builder

Position I am applying for:Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
            Administrator Recommendations:

Moderator Recommendations:none

Event Master Recommendation:none

Community Support:

This is the only one I could get, because everyone said I'd have to apply for event team first.

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): The first server I ever joined i had become a moderator for. I was a mod for about two weeks learning how to work their mod software. Majority of the stuff I handled were griefing reports and server rollbacks, as well as helping newbies with how the server works. When the server went from RP to free-build, I had given up on the server and searched for a new one, finding Aceon. So i have come to this server with basic moderator social skills and and average moderator software know-how.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):I'd say a 6 or 7, i don't know a lot of the advanced stuff, but have worked when different types of commands and programs. I also know how to do basic mad installation, but not bukkit.

Comments:

RanmaChan

Quote from: meldin on 05-12-2011
            Application Format

Minecraft Account Name:Jaggernaughty
            Amount of Time spent at HGN:About a year, i guess (I was here during DEAP, then left, then came back.

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Amount of time spent as a Mod:About 2 weeks
            Amount of time spent as Admin:None
            Position Currently Held:Builder

Position I am applying for:Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
            Administrator Recommendations:

Moderator Recommendations:none

Event Master Recommendation:none

Community Support:

This is the only one I could get, because everyone said I'd have to apply for event team first.

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): The first server I ever joined i had become a moderator for. I was a mod for about two weeks learning how to work their mod software. Majority of the stuff I handled were griefing reports and server rollbacks, as well as helping newbies with how the server works. When the server went from RP to free-build, I had given up on the server and searched for a new one, finding Aceon. So i have come to this server with basic moderator social skills and and average moderator software know-how.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):I'd say a 6 or 7, i don't know a lot of the advanced stuff, but have worked when different types of commands and programs. I also know how to do basic mad installation, but not bukkit.

Comments:

I would like it if you started on the events team first and worked your way up from there.  Don't get me wrong, I have known you a long time now on the server, but I just think it more prudent that you should go through the events team first.  If you come online more often, show that you can be trusted with higher responsibilities, and help the server to become active through at least one event or so, then I will give you my recommendation for mod as well.

So unless Port wants to veto me: Application Accepted For Build Team.

Edit:  How old is that recommendation from Port?
            "If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

meldin

QuoteEdit:  How old is that recommendation from Port?

It's actually a couple months old, I've had to put this app on hold. Mainly because I had a hard time getting community support

RanmaChan

QuoteEdit:  How old is that recommendation from Port?

It's actually a couple months old, I've had to put this app on hold. Mainly because I had a hard time getting community support

Port says that a recommendation cannot be older than one week when applying for a spot on the team...

meldin

well that would have been nice to know....

RanmaChan

well that would have been nice to know....

Actually for almost anything else in HGN the recommendation cannot be older than three days, Port has this one extended, but you can't wait for months man, lol.  Talk with Vol to see if you can get his recommendation for Events Team.

Alltrusion

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Position Currently Held: Event team

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Community Support:

Technical as in Bukkit: 8
            Technical as in Plugin Usage: 9

Comments: Thank you for considering me and remember "I prefer this server over my own" ( I Probably should've modified my other post but I'm to tired and lazy atm)

CPftw

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: CPftw
            Amount of Time spent at HGN: Couple of months

ONLY IF REQUIRED

Position Currently Held: Builder

Position I am applying for: Events team

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
            Event Master Recommendation:  http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/CPftfw/?action=view&current=eventsapp1.jpg

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): A group of us from my school bought a server and we all had mod powers and op powers, so I know how to use a variety of commands and I was responsible for stopping the more 'immature' of us from griefing 'too much', I have some ideas on possible events and have written some A* quality fantasy tales in english last year

7/10, not sure on bukkit our server never had it

Comments:
            i think this is right but if i have missed anything i will correct it
            pffft

ratx5

[[/size]color=purple]Application Format[/size]Minecraft Account Name:ratx5  rp char- Upsoar EverbladeAmount of Time spent at HGN:ONLY IF REQUIREDAmount of time spent as a Mod:noneAmount of time spent as Admin:nonePosition Currently Held:builderPosition I am applying for:ONLY AS APPROPRIATEAdministrator Recommendations:none.Moderator Recommendations:noneEvent Master Recommendation:will post once the comp i have the screenie on is chargedCommunity Support:Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I was an admin on a minecraft survival server
            called survivalcraft for about 6 months. I own 1 private(vanilla) and one lan server(bukkit) im an op on a freebuild server
            owned by one of the steam groups im in (mod5569) and im an op on a friends survival/creative serever. I also used to run a
            garrys mod and a l4d2 server.
            [/color]Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):[/color]
            bukkit:9
            worldedit:10
            [font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]
            redstone:5
            [/color]

[/size]Comments:[/size] By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.[/i[/size][/font]

RanmaChan

Quote from: Alltrusion on 08-12-2011

ONLY IF REQUIRED
            Position Currently Held: Event team

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Community Support:

Technical as in Bukkit: 8
            Technical as in Plugin Usage: 9

Comments: Thank you for considering me and remember "I prefer this server over my own" ( I Probably should've modified my other post but I'm to tired and lazy atm)

Allt, when you asked me for my recommendation I told you to wait, not go to someone else and get a different recommendation.  The point of the Events Team is to actually help with/suggest events, in order to try to get the server active.  Yes, it is a rung on the ladder to climb the ranks, but I want to actually see you do things, and how you do things, before you are made a moderator.

Denied.

Quote from: CPftw on 09-12-2011
            Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: CPftw
            Amount of Time spent at HGN: Couple of months

ONLY IF REQUIRED

Position Currently Held: Builder

Position I am applying for: Events team

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
            Event Master Recommendation:  http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/CPftfw/?action=view&current=eventsapp1.jpg

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): A group of us from my school bought a server and we all had mod powers and op powers, so I know how to use a variety of commands and I was responsible for stopping the more 'immature' of us from griefing 'too much', I have some ideas on possible events and have written some A* quality fantasy tales in english last year

7/10, not sure on bukkit our server never had it

Comments:
            i think this is right but if i have missed anything i will correct it

I may completely regret this, but...
            Accepted.
            Know this though, you are accepted into the Events Team as someone to help plan, build, and carry out events.  You have been warned many times before by me and Port for a multitude of different things, and you have been banned in the past as well.  If you are ever going to try to apply for more than the Events Team, then you will need to show a huge change in character and put a massive amount of effort into server events.

Quote from: ratx5 on 09-12-2011
            [color=purple]Application FormatMinecraft Account Name:ratx5  rp char- Upsoar EverbladeAmount of Time spent at HGN:ONLY IF REQUIREDAmount of time spent as a Mod:noneAmount of time spent as Admin:nonePosition Currently Held:builderPosition I am applying for:ONLY AS APPROPRIATEAdministrator Recommendations:none.Moderator Recommendations:noneEvent Master Recommendation:will post once the comp i have the screenie on is chargedCommunity Support:Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I was an admin on a minecraft survival server
            called survivalcraft for about 6 months. I own 1 private(vanilla) and one lan server(bukkit) im an op on a freebuild server
            owned by one of the steam groups im in (mod5569) and im an op on a friends survival/creative serever. I also used to run a
            redstone:5Comments: By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.[/i

What the hell is this?  I can't even read it.  If you want to apply, then for god sakes at least proof read and look at your post afterward to see if it came out alright or not.

Ragolution

Quote from: ratx5 on 09-12-2011
            [[/size]color=purple]Application Format[/size]Minecraft Account Name:ratx5  rp char- Upsoar EverbladeAmount of Time spent at HGN:ONLY IF REQUIREDAmount of time spent as a Mod:noneAmount of time spent as Admin:nonePosition Currently Held:builderPosition I am applying for:ONLY AS APPROPRIATEAdministrator Recommendations:none.Moderator Recommendations:noneEvent Master Recommendation:will post once the comp i have the screenie on is chargedCommunity Support:Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I was an admin on a minecraft survival server
            [/color]Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):[/color]
            [font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]
            redstone:5
            [/color]

[/size]Comments:[/size] By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.[/i[/size][/font]

Blacklisted

No support given- AT ALL.