Novarium Steampunk Station Info.

Started by XanderHuro, 28-05-2011

XanderHuro

Hello all I'm Xander Huro and I run Steampunk Station in Victory Bay. I manage the production and invention of Steampunk Weaponry and Tools. All the important information will be posted here as well as updates to stock. First of though rules.

1. Maximum of 3 steampunk weapons or tools or any arangement of them(I.E. 2 weaps. 1 tool) With an exeption to Novarium military who are allowed 4 weapons AND up to 3 tools.

2. An admin must be present for you to purchase higher up weaponry but small sidearms shouldn't be a problem.

3. Its not all expensive but some of it is. Military gets discounts on the larger weaponry.

Ok now that the rules are moved aside onto what I currently have available.
Ranged Weaponry
Muskets-Standard-Danger Level 1
Flintlock Pistol-Standard-Danger Level .5
Musket-Heavy-Slower Reload time, more damage- Danger Level 2
Rifle-Standard-Slow Reload high penetrating power- Danger Level 3
Gatling Gun-Slow Reload, high bullet capacity, 50 bullets/sec firing speed- Danger Level 9
Melee Weaponry
Standard Bayonet-Danger Level + 1
Chainsaw Bayonet-Danger Level+2
Chain-sword- Danger Level 4
Tools
Steampunk Portal
Steampunk Door(automated opening)

Ok for now this is all if you have any questions about anything either PM me or see me IC ( Simonmest2)

emperor bobby

Quote from: XanderHuro on 28-05-2011
Hello all I'm Xander Huro and I run Steampunk Station in Victory Bay. I manage the production and invention of Steampunk Weaponry and Tools. All the important information will be posted here as well as updates to stock. First of though rules.

1. Maximum of 2 steampunk weapons or tools or any arangement of them(I.E. 1 wep. 1 tool) With an exeption to Novarium military who are allowed 2 weapons AND up to 2 tools.

2. An admin must be present for you to purchase weaponry.

3. All  are expensive as Hell, These weapons are Rare, Can only be made by the Expedition and Deap, and are a valuable Piece in any Fight.

Ok now that the rules are moved aside onto what I currently have available.
Ranged Weaponry
For reference, the Danger level is In comparison to a Bow, the Bow being 3.
Muskets-Standard-Danger Level 5
A Basic Flintlock Rifle, Uses paper catridges of Gunpowder and a lead ball (the shot.)
It Is Slow To reload, Ammunition is Expensive, it's Innacurate Past 40 paces (blocks), Unless used in mass Volleys, But Can easilyl Punch through Most Armor, and Takes very little Training to master, Easilly worth 32 Diamonds.
Flintlock Pistol-Standard-Danger Level 4
Innaccurate past 24 Paces, but smaller and easilly Duel wielded, Flintlock pistols work the same as Muskets. and sell for 24 Diamonds.

Musket-Heavy-Slower Reload time, more damage- Danger Level 7
Rifle-Standard-Slow Reload high penetrating power- Danger Level 3
Gatling Gun-Slow Reload, high bullet capacity, 50 bullets/sec firing speed- Danger Level 9
Actually IC research Everything better then a Musket and a Pistol.
Melee Weaponry
For reference, the danger level is in comparison to an iron sword, the sword being a 3
Plug Bayonet-Danger Level 2
A Sharp knife that Can be forced down the barral of a rifle to Creat a Spear, specially designed to fit rifle's barrals. Once Plugged, the bayonet Takes a large ammount of effort to withdraw, and as such, should only be used as a last resort. Sells for 2 diamond.
Socket Bayonet-Dangerlevel 3
A Sharp Long Blade attatched to a springLoaded Ring that slides over the barral of a rifle, Thus allowing continued fire, turning the Rifle into Both a Long range and close range Weapon. sells for 5 Diamond.
Chainsaw Bayonet-Danger
Chain-sword- Danger Level 4
Tools Again, Please Ic research everything More advanced then the Socket Bayonet.
Steampunk Portal (we are not Deap.)Steampunk Door(automated opening)

Ok for now this is all if you have any questions about anything either PM me or see me IC ( Simonmest2)
Fixed for you. When i said the most advanced thing we could Have was a gatling gun, i meant: The Most advanced Weapon we could ever Have was a gatling gun, And even then, it'd be ONE at the most, and Not for sale, and we'd need to Invent it ourselves, through ic research. We would never sell One, for anything short of a Kingdom.