New idea for a Faction

Started by CrankyoldmanYeah, 07-05-2011

CrankyoldmanYeah

I've got a idea for a Faction...
The Story goes...

Once upon a time there was a peaceful utopia, in the sunny south of Spain called Distaega.
They solved conflicts by words, and solved crimes from speech by charismatics.
But one day, there was a mayor convention with a violent citadel called Crysis, which was situated next to the Strait of Gibraltar (Then known as Crysis Strait). But two Crysis Militants called Verona Silva and a Moroccan Immigrant called Dean Kleiner (With order from the Royal Spanish Family) crept passed the guards and shot the two politicians. But they knew the Royal Secret. The Utopia was an Independent State and had a Royal Line as well. So they killed the King and Queen. The Prince (Called Fernando Placido) escaped, and eventually caught a boat inbound to England. When he got there, he found that many other Utopian Citizens had escaped on the same boat. But then he saw the Royal Historian had also gotten on the boat. He said "Do you know about your Blood Line?" "In your blood are the Cuélebres, you have the blood of the sacred dragons." It was with that he decided that he should make another Utopia called 'Cuélebre'

Is this O.k?

CrankyoldmanYeah

Feel free to post any constructive criticism or if you like it. If you would like to join after the concept stage then post. Looking for builders and faction admins

CrankyoldmanYeah

By the way, the reason why the royal family wanted the two 'Assassins to kill the Utopian Citizens is because they were jealous and wanted their land

CrankyoldmanYeah

geccoy

I would, but, this should really be in the discussion thread.

CrankyoldmanYeah

Quote from: geccoy on 07-05-2011
I would, but, this should really be in the discussion thread.
Sorry, lol

GeneralGold

I like it, but I think you should give it more time before you start trying to make your own faction.    Trust me, I tried to rush into making my own faction before, and it failed horribly.   Give yourself time, plan and build a base ready, get supporters before even making a thread, and make the thread look as proffesional as it can.  The HGN viewers LOVE to see proffesional threads that look like they were made for a real strong clan.

If you are serious about this, go to the correct area (I just joined the Minecraft server, you'l have to find it) and post about it.  Show what ranks you can get, tell everyone that you know what you are doing and you're ready to take on a faction.

Most of all, don't let anyone feel as if they are powerful because they are in a clan. This could make your faction get into deep shit, and definately don't do war with others until you are completely ready.

I've seen you on the server once, your a cool guy. Give it some time, give alot of thought into it, and try it out. Hell, if it becomes a vote of supporting, i'd give you a +
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

RanmaChan

Yeah, I planned The Druchii Empire all the way back on our old map, before we switched, and it even took me nearly a week to actually finalize the Druchii Empire on the new map, and another couple of days to create the thread for it.

Just talk with people you come across about your idea, see if they like it and would like to join you, gather a group of people you know will stick with you when you make it, so you have support when you finally start recruiting via the forums.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

CrankyoldmanYeah

Thank you everybody for your ideas about how to do this. First of all I'll make a faction post and see if anyone replies and then build the area for the 'Utopia' with the first people to reply (if any) and then post that the area is ready and after that hopefully it'll be a successful faction for people to join.