Map of Aceon

Started by WolfsGhost, 18-05-2011

WolfsGhost

I would really like an up-to-date map of Aceon. If it's at all possible.

Turkey

uploading one as we speak

Turkey

WolfsGhost

That's not exactly what I meant;

I meant something like this - (This is not Aceon, this is a single player map.) I used the Minecraft Topographical Survey program

Singleplayer Map

ohlol

Epic paint skills

RanmaChan

Amazing cartography skills Turkey.  I am seriously impressed.   :P
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

OldManRikdo

The server has a map, but I don't think Exile wanted to post it.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: OldManRikdo on 19-05-2011

I think we won't upload the map, because factions who don''t want to be knowed or shown on an public map will be seen on it. Try to draw a map foryourself like turkey did. Also Notch will be adding Maps in the next update. You can also add Tags on the Map to know what's there.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 19-05-2011

I think we won't upload the map, because factions who don''t want to be knowed or shown on an public map will be seen on it. Try to draw a map foryourself like turkey did. Also Notch will be adding Maps in the next update. You can also add Tags on the Map to know what's there.

No one cares about the factions your furfagfreinds made.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-05-2011
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 19-05-2011

No one cares about the factions your furfagfreinds made.

What you mean ? There's no faction of my friends, there is only 1 faction that I am in and it's AnC, but I have no problem with it beeing shown on a map.

OldManRikdo

I've been working on individual maps for various cities/towns but don't be expecting them too soon...