Ideas for a new faction

Started by Bfranx, 01-05-2011

Bfranx

Due to problems with my previous faction, im starting a new one. I have some ideas, and I want to know which one sounds best, or if you have another idea.

1. Forgotten soldiers living in an abandoned outpost.
2. Corrupt leaders who manipulate political/military affairs to gain power.
3. A group of traveling merchant/mercenaries.
4. An order of peacekeeping knights.
5. A military power from a far off land attempting to conquer Aceon.
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

Firathmagi

well i think there are too many factions based off of obscure concepts as it is already
before making a faction i suggest building some sort of base/town in a suitable location
that people would go too
and then gather members based off of the towns PR

also most of those are done already

1 seems interesting though

gunslinger7

Heres an idea :

A race of humans. They have warmly-colored eyes an have tanned skin .  They take naturally to jungles. They worship a complex, matriarchial pantheon of gods and goddesses. The goddess of rain is especially important to them(Make up some name for her). For they rely on Wheat fields to create there famous bread that helps brighten there economy . There religion is what matters most to them an they take great offense to those who put it down . There also know to be great scavengers an are a very social race  that try there best to keep everyone happy almost like peace-keepers  . They have a Plutocracy government system (Plutocracy is rule by the wealthy, or power provided by wealth.) , an most of there structures are wooden forts an log homes .

maybe they have a history of being backstabbed by another faction (pick an active one on our server) that once believed they wiped out your race an obtained all there money an wealth over nothing but there own greed , but since a few survived an are now trying to regain lost territory an rise up once again .  Tho they lost  , they are still considered great warriors an a great allie to have during battle .

Again this is just an idea , feel free to take it an change it an tweek it as much as you like an add a bad as story to it . 

Firathmagi

something that complex can't really be done by someone on his own like that

Bfranx

I could build the city easily, but im all alone so an army kinda is impossible lol...but I love that idea, it puts nearly all of my ideas together.

gunslinger7

id say give it a cool name an post what ever you had in mind in the faction page an with the flow of new members i dont see how you couldnt make a few new friends an a few new faction members  , an leave it up there for a day or two an if no one bites than maybe you should think of just joining a faction already made .

JPetty

Bfranx has another person to help build the city. It was my fault our last base was lost   so I'm going to help as much as possible

Bfranx

Ok, so the Shaylaqua Tribe, are a tribe of people who live in the forest/jungle. They worship Arieos the god of the Air, Akeesio the god of water, god of war (no name), god of peace (no name), god of the harvest (no name), god of the afterlife (no name), god of fire (no name), and the supreme god, Ranyo. Having a history of being betrayed by everyone outside of their village, they are very cautious towards foreigners. As a result of foreigners taking their land, they have only one city, (no name). Sound good so far?

gunslinger7

Quote from: Bfranx on 02-05-2011
Ok, so the Shaylaqua Tribe, are a tribe of people who live in the forest/jungle. They worship Arieos the god of the Air, Akeesio the god of water, god of war (no name), god of peace (no name), god of the harvest (no name), god of the afterlife (no name), god of fire (no name), and the supreme god, Ranyo. Having a history of being betrayed by everyone outside of their village, they are very cautious towards foreigners. As a result of foreigners taking their land, they have only one city, (no name). Sound good so far?

try an find a system of government you like an stat your ranks , eg:

-king&queen

-prince

-war chief

idk lol giving you ideas

Bfranx

probably war chief since this has more of a native american feel to it

Bl★ck Star

Wonder why your factions always has something against outsiders/humans xD

peter rhino

okay here are some names you could have

God of war          oorlog / rata / krieg
god of peace       vrede / mir / freiden
city names           regne / kaharian / elsyian

also i would help and join your faction

Bfranx

Anyone who wants to join this faction can apply on the factions forum