I see fire spreading.

Started by Lord_Blair, 16-05-2011

Lord_Blair

I was randomly teleporting around when I saw this tree stump. It was half of a tree, all the leaves gone and just half the trunk left, so I went around the corner and I saw fire. I kept looking, went to the top of a mountain and saw a large valley of tree stumps... and guess what I see? More fire. Did I also mention its on the boundary? Yeah so I cant go stop it. There WAS a fire inside the boundary, but it stopped.... I dont know...

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lord_Blair on 16-05-2011
I was randomly teleporting around when I saw this tree stump. It was half of a tree, all the leaves gone and just half the trunk left, so I went around the corner and I saw fire. I kept looking, went to the top of a mountain and saw a large valley of tree stumps... and guess what I see? More fire. Did I also mention its on the boundary? Yeah so I cant go stop it. There WAS a fire inside the boundary, but it stopped.... I dont know...

Well Fire spreading is disabled on the Server so someone must have set all tree's on fire.

gunslinger7

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 16-05-2011
Quote from: Lord_Blair on 16-05-2011

Well Fire spreading is disabled on the Server so someone must have set all tree's on fire.

You cant even do that , I tryed to clear  a small forest when i was building the legion base like a week ago with fire an it didnt work it just sat on one part of the leaves an it didnt even burn it , it just sat there lit .  so yea i doubt it did that , an it wasnt a lightening strike ether cause i saw lighting strike a tree a few days ago an it did the same thing as the flint an steal ... just sat there lit ...

Lord_Blair

Well.... there was a giant valley of cleared out trees. Im guessing its where the incident when Portkins had to shut down the server from a giant fire stop.