I'm Back...

Started by firenz0, 27-09-2011

firenz0

I'm back! Sorry I have not been on for awhile but I got banned for an unknown reason. So i'll be on again. I need some suggestions on what my character should be because since I have not been on its like my character died or somthing. I first thought "Robot" but then I thought "Oh yea Ermor isn't really a hightech place right?" So it leads to this, I need some suggestions on my new character

Demonizer877

Well I personally believe Ermor is a hi-tech place. Arefu is an android, Edvyn is a crazy wizard who works on bionics, we have the ability to use portals etc. But yeah character ideas... Well I don't really like choosing a character, I prefer my character to be formed by chance. With Sandred I just chose a race and after that Sandred was affected by who he talked to, what he did, where he lived etc. I like creating my own past for my character rather than making one up and trying to stick by it seeing as that itself can cause complications. I tried to do it once but it can make big differences in what people do and I didn't like that, so it was lucky when someone gave me amnesia.

But yeah you could be anything; An elf that's a fanatic of anything that flies, an owner of a business that may get big e.g. a shipping company, a robot that frequently malfunctions in public (you can decide what happens when he malfunctions)? Possibilities are endless!
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

RanmaChan

Quote from: Demonizer877 on 27-09-2011
Well I personally believe Ermor is a hi-tech place. Arefu is an android (this was retracted at a later date), Edvyn is a crazy wizard who works on bionics(no, I put a stop to this), we have the ability to use portals etc (that is through magic portals, steam portals were removed).

The highest technology we have is basic water plumbing, and soon the possibility of experimental flying machines.  We don't have Androids, cybernetics, or robots.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Archangel94

Quote from: RanmaChan on 28-09-2011
Quote from: Demonizer877 on 27-09-2011
Well I personally believe Ermor is a hi-tech place. Arefu is an android (this was retracted at a later date), Edvyn is a crazy wizard who works on bionics(no, I put a stop to this), we have the ability to use portals etc (that is through magic portals, steam portals were removed).

The highest technology we have is basic water plumbing, and soon the possibility of experimental flying machines.  We don't have Androids, cybernetics, or robots.

I would still love to have an airship!

Ragolution

Welcome back.

OldManRikdo

Lucky me! I don't even need to create a new topic!

Well I'm back now, too!  I've been quite busy with work over the past few months, but as winter draws closer , and my workload lightens, I think I'll be able to spare more time for good'ol Aceon once more.  I might not be able to get on every day, but I'll try to at least check in when I can. 

Now, to character creation, and beyond! [swoosh]

RanmaChan

Quote from: OldManRikdo on 05-10-2011

Well I'm back now, too!  I've been quite busy with work over the past few months, but as winter draws closer , and my workload lightens, I think I'll be able to spare more time for good'ol Aceon once more.  I might not be able to get on every day, but I'll try to at least check in when I can. 

Holy Jesus!  Its Steel Collar!  Ange will be ecstatic when you come on the sever.

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 05-10-2011

Holy Jesus!  Its Steel Collar!  Ange will be ecstatic when you come on the sever.

Don't corrupt my minions. :|

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 05-10-2011

Corrupt?

OldManRikdo

Minions?

Andrew Weasley

Yes! This is amazing. I hope you arn't changing your character from FreeCities because my son (who I am taking the role of) would love to learn about it all. Oh my god this is great. So happy to see you back. Now I just gotta find out what happend to... everyone else lol.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Feerman

I'll always be your loyal minion <3