Griefed...Again...

Started by SGT-Spartans, 26-02-2011

SGT-Spartans

City is surrounded by walls of water, blown to bits down to Bedrock.  A single post stands with a sign: " Fuck You " Quin'tasin below the sign " SilverKnights House "
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Silver Knight

This made me laugh ever so slightly but i feel bad for everyone who put work into the city. This is why we should be very careful who we actually op. We need some kind of grief protection on there too along with anti-tnt and such. That's what that kid uses to blow it all away.

For a simple story between that kid and me. I came on went to the city to find my house to find everything in darkness. Placed a few torches down to see but the kid didn't like that and started whining. I told him i was searching for my house and couldn't see shit. But eventually found my house with the kid following me everywhere. I then started continuing to dig it out as it was a basement mansion and the kid says "you cant dig here" and im like what. Get out of my house. "Im lord of the city" Great. He then says i can make my house anywhere and replicate it to which i reply you can also make your ity anywhere and replicate it.

He starts whining and then blocks my house up twice and then i tell him ill pban him if he does it again. I then say drop it as hes still bugging me and eventually he then said im leaving and disappears and comes back to do that. Kids gonna be kids. I won't be a total dick and say the kid cannot come back but op is out of the question and its up to portkins if he can since it was his city.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 26-02-2011
This made me laugh ever so slightly but i feel bad for everyone who put work into the city. This is why we should be very careful who we actually op. We need some kind of grief protection on there too along with anti-tnt and such. That's what that kid uses to blow it all away.

For a simple story between that kid and me. I came on went to the city to find my house to find everything in darkness. Placed a few torches down to see but the kid didn't like that and started whining. I told him i was searching for my house and couldn't see shit. But eventually found my house with the kid following me everywhere. I then started continuing to dig it out as it was a basement mansion and the kid says "you cant dig here" and im like what. Get out of my house. "Im lord of the city" Great. He then says i can make my house anywhere and replicate it to which i reply you can also make your ity anywhere and replicate it.

He starts whining and then blocks my house up twice and then i tell him ill pban him if he does it again. I then say drop it as hes still bugging me and eventually he then said im leaving and disappears and comes back to do that. Kids gonna be kids. I won't be a total dick and say the kid cannot come back but op is out of the question and its up to portkins if he can since it was his city.

Well he placed Admin blocks so he was online with one of the op's account. There's a plugin where every single Player need's to register with a passwort and when they join they need to login on the server or they can't move or do anything.

Because there is a program that let's you change your Name to every Username you want to, so he could just choose Portkins name and would have OP rights.

Silver Knight

Ive installed the worldguard plugin which should be working. However the config file which you can edit is not generated which is a issue.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

Shit happens.

I'd REALLY prefer you didn't disable TNT, I use it for terrain sculpting and cavern generation.

Knife_cz

Locke

That's not the house I spent an hour building, is it?

Ragolution

Lord_Blair

I NEVER TRUSTED QUIN'TASIN! I WAS RIGHT! SHE WAS A OVERCONTROLLING RAGEFAICIN IDIOTA!

Lord_Blair

I said She on purpose. Lol.

Ragolution