Feerman's Glimmar's Steampunk Fleshy Mobs and Realistic Blocks and Equipment

Started by Feerman, 20-10-2011

Feerman

I finally got around to doing something useful! I am re-texturing Glimmar's to have fleshy mobs. It's taken me a few hours to just make the zombie HEAD fleshy. Plus, I also re-did the MClogo and the Mojang Logo. That's my progress so far.
I'll keep this updated. I'm on break so I'll have time to work on it.
Anyways when I successfully turn the mobs fleshy (that'll take a few weeks, maybe.) I'll upload it to MediaFire.

V1 will be the mobs

Adding on to the mob's "The Doctor's Experiment Pack" Including a cyborg pig will be available for download.

Ragolution

Quote from: Feerman on 20-10-2011
I finally got around to doing something useful! I am re-texturing Glimmar's to have fleshy mobs. It's taken me a few hours to just make the zombie HEAD fleshy. Plus, I also re-did the MClogo and the Mojang Logo. That's my progress so far.
Anyways when I successfully turn the mobs fleshy (that'll take a few weeks, maybe.) I'll upload it to MediaFire.

V1 will be the mobs

But
But
But
Cyborg Pigs.

Feerman

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-10-2011

V1 will be the mobs

But
But
But
Cyborg Pigs.

Fine. Check it now.

RanmaChan

V1 will be the mobs

But
But
But
Cyborg Pigs.

Fine. Check it now.

Lol, nice.  Anyway, can make uncooked chicken not look like a piece of metal?  xD
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Feerman

Quote from: RanmaChan on 20-10-2011

V1 will be the mobs

But
But
But
Cyborg Pigs.

Fine. Check it now.

Lol, nice.  Anyway, can make uncooked chicken not look like a piece of metal?  xD

Wait... whut. Cooked chicken is metal..?

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 20-10-2011

V1 will be the mobs

But
But
But
Cyborg Pigs.

Fine. Check it now.

Wait... whut. Cooked chicken is metal..?

It's a little oven or something.