Event Trash

Started by Feerman, 14-11-2011

Feerman

Ysmir, ancient God of Light.
Now cast down by the People, as the Dead and Dark, Harbringer of the Damned.
-
Ysmir, once the peaceful and kindhearted King of the Heavens, became corrupt. His own hubris blinded him, and he started torturing his people, his Followers. They brought kindness for the Land, bringing joy and help wherever they traveled. He appeard to them, corrupted them as easy as the wink of his Black Eye, his first part corrupted, and last part redeemed. They corrupt, brought hatred and terrorized the land, eventually retreating to the darkest and deepest depths of the land. They chant to their leader, summon him, feed him the souls of the helpless and poor hearted. His servants monsters with a thorn in their sides, full of rage and evil to spread.

In a prophecy, it said he was the one to lead joy and help to the people in the End. Many people brush him off as a legend. Little do they know he exists, and is gaining power. The Eye, they say is the source of his power, and evil. Cut off the head of the snake, and the body just withers.

It revolves around Him. Their chants, the songs they summon him. Their Green Fire beckons to all, light and dark, whoever tempted into their caves, lose their life, and are forced to be His slave. Their slave, and they've collected many. Enemies to all, they don't hesitate, and they will kill. They're mutated, underground, they're blue, ugly, and without the senses. Only Eyesight, with their eye centered in the head, as black as the Night. If you cross them and live, prey to your god, you've survived the Bane of Aceon and His Followers themselves.

Fierce, mutated and ugly. The Eye black, they live on, unknown if generations follow. They're equals in mind, but they differ in spirits. The stronger the spirit the more active in the Cult. They worship to Ysmir, and they chant to him, summon him, and feed him souls. They live in the darkest depths of the Ground. In caves illuminated by Green Fire, and the caves linger with the smell of Death and Hate.
With mutated needs, and mutated body, they are tall, and shriveled. They are fast, and often go naked, in a loincloth, or their chanters in black cloaks, ripped from the rocks and rough ground of their habitat.

OOC : This is just an idea, if anyone wants to take this and make a faction of it, go ahead. But I plan on making an Event concerning Ysmir and his Followers, so want to get a headstart on my work? GO AHEAD. I APPROVE. As long as I think it's si- Exactly lore-like to this.

http://www.youtube.com/v/67jr2tmyr1M&autoplay=1

lolKieck

Don't make autoplay music unturnable. It doesn't make you cool.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ragolution

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-11-2011

fixed

Feerman

Quote from: Ragolution on 15-11-2011
Quote from: lolKieck on 15-11-2011

fixed

Sorry bout that, I didn't check how small 1,1 was...

RanmaChan

HAHAH SORRY I ALMOST RUINED IT
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

2ktaco

Kinda makes me want to wall up Still Waters and, hide under my bed.

Superblackbiker

Someone get the baseball bats out...
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Alaizia

thats really scary man...the music added more effect :3 .....but yeah I am going to go hide in my house now

meldin

ya, i think i'll build a little moat around my house, just to be extra safe.

Alaizia

Quote from: meldin on 07-02-2012
ya, i think i'll build a little moat around my house, just to be extra safe.

not in Stillwater, we are an island...we are safe enough

Archangel94

Kill all sons' of bitches thats my official instruction.

2ktaco

Can they cross the ocean? You said they cant cross running water and, technically the ocean is in constant motion.

Ragolution

Quote from: 2ktaco on 07-02-2012
Can they cross the ocean? You said they cant cross running water and, technically the ocean is in constant motion.

Not in minecraft it isn't.

2ktaco

Lulz, I didn't realize you meant minecraft physics. Nevermind, The town of Still Water/s is screwed.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 07-02-2012
Quote from: 2ktaco on 07-02-2012

Not in minecraft it isn't.

This is why I am annoyed at your event Port, because of your stupid "running water" distinction.

When I am on the server, just ask me for water and ill come and make "running water/waterfalls" to help you guys fortify.

Ragolution

Stop being gay and ruining the event arthy. Just because you don't like how i did something doesn't mean you can run around ruining the event and helping people cheat. Goddamn you are so fucking belligerent when you don't get what you want.

RanmaChan

Stop being gay and ruining the event arthy. Just because you don't like how i did something doesn't mean you can run around ruining the event and helping people cheat. Goddamn you are so fucking belligerent when you don't get what you want.

If you were being realistic then you would have a river count as moving water considering it is a river.  Just because the minecraft water physics don't make it work like that doesn't mean that realistically your creatures wouldn't be able to cross.

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 07-02-2012

If you were being realistic then you would have a river count as moving water considering it is a river.  Just because the minecraft water physics don't make it work like that doesn't mean that realistically your creatures wouldn't be able to cross.

God do I need to explain it again?

RanmaChan

No, I don't need a second brain aneurysm.

meldin

No, I don't need a second brain aneurysm.

Ragolution

Get out.

NOW

CPftw

Mummy and Daddy are fighting again guys...
pffft

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: CPftw on 07-02-2012
Mummy and Daddy are fighting again guys...
Oh no, at least we won't get beaten tough....

Alaizia

I dont know if I should be posting this here, but um... since I am a Healer, should I be looking for a cure as soon as possible? mabye sending messages to your character as soon as I can to try and help?

but I cant until Stillwater is built and I can get online again ( im grounded T.T)

RanmaChan

Guys, just a heads up.  Currently there will be no Aceonic Villain (see the Aceonic Villain applications for more information on them), as the True Zombie/Vampire/Bleeder for the Bleeding Tides event is going to take up that role once/if people find out who it is.